剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表
Ride your own dick, man.
能弄点吃的来吗 YG饿了
Can we get some food? YG hungry.
我不知道你为什么问我 我不在这里工作
I don't know why you're asking me. I don't work here.
我是利尔·迪基
I, I'm Lil Dicky.
-利尔·迪基 -没错
- Lil Dicky? - Yes.
能弄点吃的吗 YG饿了
Can we get some food? YG hungry.
好吧 我尊重你 我只是觉得
Okay. You know, I respect you, I just think
-你完全搞错了 -冷静冷静
- you're going about it all kind of wrong. - Chill-chill-chill.
兄弟 街角就有家店
Hey, bro, there's a store right around the corner;
我们快去快回 你要什么就给你拿来
we gonna bend the block real fast and get whatever you need.
走吧 兄弟
Come on, man.
他看起来有点生气
He look hot.
希望这些零食没买♥♥错 盖塔
I hope these are the right snacks, Gata.
你别反应过激了
Man, if you don't stop tripping,
我是黑人 如果我告诉你月亮上有奶酪
I'm a real nigga. If I tell you there's cheese on the moon,
带着你的饼干来就行了
bring your crackers, man.
你很棒的 你就走进去 露个脸
You Gucci. You're gonna go in there, show your face,
范儿一摆 动起来
apply the gander, wiggle up.
这怎么就能让YG来跟我合作了
How can this possibly get me closer to a YG verse?
我告诉你吧 我之前一直在迈阿密
Check this out. I used to be in Miami all the time,
-在热门工厂混 那是个录音室 -好吧
- at the Hit Factory. It's a studio. - Yeah?
我跟我小弟待在里面
I'm in there with my boys.
我们和一些来自新奥尔良的人在一起
We chilling with some dudes from New Orleans.
你也知道他们的穿衣风格 是吧
You know how they dress already, right?
宽大的T恤 萝卜裤
Big T-shirts, baggy jeans.
当时我们在录音 韦恩就走进来了
We're in they studio session and Wayne walk in, bro.
-我当时还在唱呢 -李尔·韦恩吗[著名说唱歌♥手]- I'm in there dripping. - Lil Wayne?
当然是他 不然你还认识哪个韦恩
Weezy! What other Wayne you know?
-韦恩·布雷迪[著名主持人] -我当时特紧张
- Brady. - I'm in there sauced down, though.
韦恩·格雷茨基[加拿大冰球运动员]Gretzky.
紧身牛仔裤 一副拽样 还有唇环什么的
Skinny jeans, Cali swag, all that-- lip ring.
他们在我地盘上 韦恩问我"你干什么的"
And they on my swag, bro. Wayne like, "What you do?"
最后我跟他一起录了三首歌♥
And I end up getting three songs off the drip alone.
你跟李尔·韦恩一起录了三首歌♥
You have three songs with Lil Wayne?
是啊 这就是我一直想告诉你的
Yes, that's what I'm trying to tell you.
那些歌♥就在我电脑里 永远不会发行
They're on my laptop; they ain't never came out,
但你知道是怎么回事
but you know how that go.
这些信息真有用 如果我早点知道的话
This is very useful information. If I would've known all this,
我今天肯定换身衣服再来
I would've certainly dressed differently today.
范儿不靠衣装 范儿靠气场
The swag ain't on you, it's in you.
这是什么 桃子吗
Like, what is that, peach?
他们肯定会讨厌这个 那些人可是硬汉
They gonna fuck with that, that's hard body.
你穿这颜色好像很有爱心一样
You got a lot of heart for wearing that color.
挺好
Well-- great.
我直接敲门吗 你觉得呢
Do I just knock or what? What do you think?
直接敲门吧
Yeah, just knock in on that shit, man.
我觉得他们永远不会...
I feel like they're not ever gonna...
你在室内为什么还要戴墨镜
Why are you wearing your sunglasses inside?
我肯定得来一段啊
Bro, you know I got to drip, bro.
-我们现在可是要进录音室了 -我应该直接
- We're going to the studio right now. - Should I just...?
YG 你就要跟他合作了 好吗
YG, you're about to get a verse, okay?
-我应该进门吗 -进去吧
- Should I walk in? - Man, go in there, man.
零食时间到 我...
Snack time. I...
好吧
Okay.
不客气
You're welcome.
我感觉我的职业生涯毫无起色
I feel like that did nothing for my career.
兄弟 "零食时间"
Bro, "snack time"?
你刚刚真说了那句屁话吗 你搞什么呢
Did you really just say that corny-ass shit, bro? What the fuck?
把你手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone, man.
我的手♥机♥ 为什么
My phone? Why?
如果你想跟YG合作一曲
Listen, if you want to get that verse from YG, bro,
你就得对着纳蒂吼
you're gonna have to holler at Nutti, man.
-纳蒂是谁 -纳蒂啊
- Who is Nutti? - Nutti.
那是YG的经纪人 我就给你牵回线吧
That's YG manager. I'm the plug, bro.
我把他号♥码存你手♥机♥里
I'm putting his number in your phone.
你真的帮了我大忙了
This couldn't be more helpful.
所以我该怎么做
So, what do I do?
我该给他发短♥信♥说 "你好 我是利尔·迪基"
I text him and say, "Hi, it's Lil Dicky..."
想合作 你可能得送点钱之类的
Yeah, he probably gonna want some money or something for the verse.
钱 好吧 我会想办法的
Money? Okay. Well, I'll figure that out.
你得带点东西来
You have to bring that bag.
我把我号♥码也存了 咱俩得出去玩玩
I just saved mine, too, bro. We got to get up, man.
你不介意的话 我把你发到我的照片墙上吧
Let me get you on my Gram, man. If you don't mind.
好的 等等 让我想想
Yeah. Okay, hold on, let me think for a second.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
清晨录音室 利尔·迪基为您报道...
Early morning studio, LD reporting for...
哥们儿 就拍张照片
Nigga, this is just a picture, bro.
这里面有好多生菜
there's so much lettuce on this.
我让他们别放生菜了啊
No, I told them no lettuce.
他说你让他第一次吃葡萄
Oh, he told me you made him try a grape for the first time.
是啊 但他不喜欢
I did. But he did not like it.
他觉得"汁太多"
He reported it was "too gushy."
-谁吃那玩意儿啊 -大多数人都吃
- Who eats those things? - Most people.
-你现在要批作业了吗 -对
- Are you gonna grade papers right now? - Yeah.
我告诉过你这让我性♥欲♥大增 对吧
I've told you how much this fully turns me on, right?
-你说过 -我说过吗
- Yeah. - I've expressed that?
你想让我教育你吗
You want me to teach you?
倾囊相授吧
Everything that you know.
你想让我告诉你什么时候去你的小床上睡觉觉吗
You want me to tell you when to nap on your cot?
我的鸡♥巴♥想挣脱包皮
My dick wants to rip out of its skin and
去操场上跑圈
run laps around the playground.
我不知道 该怎么接了
I don't know... where to go with that.
你们可以去戴夫的房♥间 在里面乱搞
You can go into Dave's room, where this shit belongs.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
这事怪我 教练
That's on me, coach.
挺简单的
It's-it's easy.
是啊 但我时不时地就会...
Yeah. But every now and then I just...
-脱离现实 飘飘欲仙 -戴夫 别
- I just, lose my grip on reality. - Dave? Don't.
我真的无法被驯服或是阻止
Really can't even be tamed, stopped...
别这么做 别 我说真的 别这样
Don't do it. Don't, I'm serious. Don't!
好了 你决定了自己的命运
Okay. You sealed your fate.
我要自己看完《使女的故事》 不带你了
I'm gonna finish Handmaid's Tale without you.
-别这样 -我会的
- Stop. - Yep, I will.
女朋友算啥 离我远点
Girlfriend, what? Get away from me, freak.
你恶心到我了
You gross me out.
-这样好多了 -作业是
- That's better. - The assignment
画出你长大后的样子
is to draw what you want to be when you grow up,
没人画股票交易员
and nobody drew a day trader.
是吗 有谁画幼儿园老师了吗
No? Did any of them draw a kindergarten teacher?
-没有 -没有
- No. - No.
肯定有很多人以后想玩音乐 是吧
I bet a lot of them said they wanted to be a musical artist, right?
-有几个 -我小时候的梦想就是这个
- A few. - I mean, that was always my dream growing up.
我觉得你说得没错
I think you're right.
某些天真烂漫 乳臭未干的小孩
Some young, bright, wet-behind-the-ears kid
会说 "我想假装做一个说唱歌♥手
that's like, "I want to be an unemployed Jew
来掩饰我是个失业犹太人的事实"
who pretends to be a rapper."
你就是他们的灵感来源
And then you're the inspiration.
或者...
Or...
我是个绝无仅有的艺术家
I'm a "once in a generation" artist...
九天前得到了推特的实名认证
who just got verified on Twitter about, what, nine days ago?
得到机器的认可能让你高兴半天 我也挺为你高兴的
I'm glad you feel good that a robot told you you're worth it.
我得去上线看看情况
Actually, I'm gonna go back there and just see what's going on-- tap in,
我感觉会有很多人想联♥系♥我
because I feel like there's people all over
问我问题 你知道吧
trying to get ahold of me, ask me questions. You know.
-你想来一口吗 -不了
- Do you want a hit of this? - No.
上次我抽嗨 我跟我们的邻居加里
Last time I got stoned, I talked to our neighbor Gary
扯了一小时水泥的事
for an hour about cement.
他管那叫"睡泥"
He calls it see-ment.
我讨厌家校联♥系♥夜
I hate parent-teacher night.
乔丹·拜尔斯的父母拿他的阅读理解问题
Like, Jordan Beyers's parents are riding me
来刁难我 但那孩子真的在吃沙子
about his reading comprehension, but the kid literally eats sand.
一大把的沙子
剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表