剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表
-好吧 -如果你以后要这么做
- Okay. I... - And if you ever want to do something like that,
过来跟我说一声
just check in with me.
-要多交流 -好吧
- Just be more communicative. Like... - Okay.
-整体的规划我心里有数 -好
- Yeah, I had a whole plan. - Okay.
我会事先征求你的同意
I will ask permission.
-好 谢谢你 -好
- Okay, thank you. - Okay.
你这个态度是怎么回事
What is the attitude about?
我没... 戴夫 我没什么态度
I don't ha-- Dave, I don't have an attitude.
你现在很红 所以...
You're really hot right now, so...
-我的父母在哪儿 -我不知道你妈妈在哪儿
- Where are my parents? - I don't know where your mom is,
但你♥爸♥爸搜遍了整栋楼 想找个蛋糕
but your dad is roaming the building looking for cake.
-怎么着 伯德 -怎么样 兄弟
- Yo, what up, Burd? - What's up, dude?
-这太棒了 -怎么样
- This is awesome. - What's up?
-老兄 看看这场面 -怎么样 各位
- Man, look at this spread. - What's up, guys?
什么
What?
老兄 怎么样
Hey, man. What's going on?
-看起来挺好的 -怎么样
- Yeah, looks good. - What's up? Fresh.
老兄 谢谢你
Man, thank you.
怎么样 艾略特
What up, Elliot?
你现在是个大人物了 不跟我们打招呼了吗
You too big-time to say hi to us now?
差不多吧
Pretty much.
老兄啊
My man.
罗布在楼下的等待区 说他的名字不在名单上
Rob's down at will call, says his name's not on the list.
-真的吗 麦克 -真的
- Really? Mike. Mike. - Yeah.
-怎么了 -罗布
- Yeah. - Rob?
他的名字不在名单上吗
His name's not on the list or something?
-他在等待区呢 -没错 他不在名单上
- He's at will call. - Yeah, he's not on.
-他名字不在名单上吗 -不在
- His name's not on the list? Okay. - No.
好吧
Okay.
你能处理好吗 把他带上来
So, can you go deal with that? Grab him?
我不知道 你直接带他上来吧 这样可能更快
I don't know, it's probably faster, just go grab him.
-你想让我把他带上来 -当然了
- You want me to go get him in? - Yeah, well, yeah. Of course.
-就像... -戴夫 我在演出前
- Like... - Dave, I have, like, a million things to do
有许多事要去做 我得有一天没吃饭了
before the show. I haven't eaten in, like, a day. It's like...
如果已经妥善处理好的话 我也不会让你去
I wouldn't ask you to do this if it was already, like, properly handled.
这是你工作的一部分 你能不能...
It's part of the job. Can you just...?
好吧 我去找他
Okay. I'll-I'll go get him.
-谢谢 老兄 -没什么
- Thanks, man. - Yeah, no doubt, dude.
你们这儿有美妞儿吗
Hey, uh, you guys got any Stella here?
我不知道
I don't know, man.
有的都在这了
Like, whatever you see is what we have.
你能叫来几位吗
Well, can you get some?
老兄 这是场演出
Dude, it's his show.
-我们想要什么他都能弄来 -拜托 戴夫
- He can get us whatever we want. - Come on, Dave.
什么你都能帮我们弄来 你在开玩笑吗
You can whatever we want. Are you kidding me?
看看啊
Look at this.
戴夫会满足你们的要求
Dave will do whatever you want.
我现在需要所有人离开这里
Okay, I need everybody to just leave the room right now.
所有人都离开
Everybody leave.
-真的吗 -我们吗
- Really? - Us?
没错 我需要你们离开
Yeah, I need you guys to leave.
很抱歉 你们来得太晚了
Yeah, I'm sorry. I need sp-- You came too late.
我需要空间 所有人请离开
I need space. Everyone, please just go. Please go.
没错 他说得对
All right... Y-You know what, absolutely. That's right.
你们所有人都出去
You guys-- E-Everyone, get out. You guys got to get out.
-快走 -我需要你们离开 你们来得太晚了
- Let's go. - I need you to go. You came too late.
-事情太多了 -我们慢慢处理
- Like, it's too much. - Okay, we'll handle...
-拜托 -我们能要点美女吗
- -Please, yeah. - Well, hey, can I still get some Stella?
我不知道 老兄
Yeah, I don't know, man.
这是什么鬼问题啊
What the fuck kind of question is that?
所有人都出去
Guys, uh, everyone's out.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我能带点吃的走吗
Can I take the snacks with me?
谢谢你
Hey. Thank you.
但我希望你们也能离开
Yeah, I-I do need you guys to go, too, though.
我需要独处的时间
I just, like, need a minute to myself.
达人秀
♪太阳会爆♥炸♥ 然后吞没整个地球♪
♪ The sun will explode and engulf the whole globe ♪
♪我们甚至感受不到♪
♪ We won't even feel it ♪
♪我们在燃烧♪
♪ Burn us. ♪
好
Okay.
感谢所有参与的人
Thank you everybody who participated.
我们想要伯德 我们想要伯德
We want Burd! We want Burd!
我们想要伯德 我们想要伯德
We want Burd! We want Burd!
我们想要伯德 我们想要伯德 我们想要伯德
We want Burd! We want Burd! We want Burd!
好了
All right, well,
不管伯德是谁 上来吧
whoever this Burd is, come on up!
我们想要伯德 我们想要伯德 我们想要伯德
We want Burd! We want Burd! We want Burd!
-伯德是个傻♥逼♥ -他看着真傻
- Burd is such an idiot. - He looks so stupid.
你没问题的
Hey. You got this.
我们就是这么表演的
This is what we do.
你看起来压力很大
You seem stressed.
我来转移一下你的注意力
Let me take your mind off things.
不好笑吗
Nothing?
你很幸运 赶上了八点十五的放屁时间
Well, lucky for you, you're just in time for the 8:15 fart.
都注意了
All aboard!
天哪 还挺艰难
Geez, tough crowd.
我知道了 今晚要来点硬货
Playing hardball tonight, I see.
这怎么样
Well, how about this?
太精彩了
That was amazing.
-你喜欢吗 -喜欢 我爱死了
- You liked it? - Liked it? I loved it.
你把你的脑袋扎进一桶捞面里
You put your head in a vat of lo mein.
在你出现之前我很紧张
I was so stressed before you showed up.
我忘了你是这个世界上最搞笑的孩子
I forgot you're the funniest kid on the planet.
你能不能再为我做一次
Would you do it one more time for me,
就当是为了转移我的注意力
just to get my mind off things?
当然
Yeah.
麦克
演出时间到 我们走
炸裂全场
Hey. Kill it.
剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表