剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表
Damn, y'all had the Cutty? For real?
-那车皮实得很 -没错
- Them motherfuckers is hard, bro. - Yeah, they're...
你干什么 混♥蛋♥
What's up, bitch-ass nigga?
-你♥他♥妈♥怎么回事 -你看到现在几点了吗
- What's up with you, bro? - Do you see what time it is, nigga?
别他妈扯淡
Fuck all that talking.
-你想怎么样 -你来啊
- What's happening, nigga? - Step up, then.
我就站在这呢 你只会瞎嚷嚷
I'm right here. You're doing all that woofing, bro.
-就他妈会口嗨 -那你来啊 混♥蛋♥
- All that barking and shit. - Step up then, nigga.
-你想怎么样 -混♥蛋♥
- Nigga, what's up, bro? - Bitch ass.
我要报♥警♥了
I'm calling the cops.
-报什么警 -算你走运
- For what? - Man, you lucky
-他要报♥警♥了 -出去解决
- he gonna call the police. - Take it outside!
他什么都没打算做 只会口嗨而已
Nigga, he ain't about to do nothing. He just talking, man.
你知道在哪找我
You know where I'll be at, bro.
-滚吧 -你俩都跑不了
- Pop out, my nigga. - I'm-a see both y'all.
你 还有那个黄老板
You and Ed Sheeran's bitch ass.
-这个我要了 -你得付钱的
- I'm-a take one of these. - Hey, you got to pay for that.
-算他账上 -你玩真的
- Put it on that bitch-ass nigga's tab. - Oh, for real?
是啊 算我账上
Oh, yeah, put it on my tab
因为你身上一毛钱都没有
'cause you ain't got no money, though.
他们居然还有橘子口味的香草可乐
Damn, they got Orange Vanilla Coke
真够牛逼的
in this motherfucker? That's crazy.
真牛逼
This is crazy.
你觉得他们是从哪进的货
Where do you think they import this from?
这颜色看上去和你头发一模一样
This shit look just like your fucking hair, bro.
真牛逼
That's crazy.
别担心
Hey, don't worry about that, bro.
这个多少钱 老爹
How much you want for this, papi?
我只有时代牌的酒 盖塔 行吗
All we got is Stella, Gata. You good with that?
没问题 是桃红葡萄酒吗
Yeah, I'm good. But is it rosé, though?
不 只是啤酒
No, it's... it's beer.
没关系 我只是希望你有更好的酒
Oh, that's cool, bro. I was just expecting the finer things.
便利店那个家伙是怎么回事
Hey, what was up with that guy from the convenience store?
你怕那个废物吗 兄弟
Oh, you worried about that old poo-butt-ass nigga, bro?
无论如何
Yeah, well, what-whatever, man.
说实话 我被吓了一跳
I-I got shook, I'm not gonna lie.
你处理得很好 我也想像你一样
You-you handled it so well, man. I'm-I'm trying to be like that.
更加冷静 你当时太冷静了
You know, more Zen. You were so calm.
你能看看遥控器出什么问题了吗
Can you, like, see what's up with the remote, though?
因为我一直想看看
'Cause I'm trying to watch this shit
-你们到底在激动个什么 -好好好
- you over here all excited about. - Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah.
天哪 盖塔
Oh, shit, Gata!
什么情况 你真牛逼
What the fuck? You're the man.
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
我以前在极客团队工作过
I used to work for Geek Squad.
那就是费西 来点费西的音乐
That's Phish. Let's have some Phish, baby.
-你喜欢吗 这还不错吧 -当然
- Yeah. You like this? Is this good? - Hell yeah.
你已经嗨起来了 对吧
You get high, right?
拜托
Come on, man.
把叶子给我 谢谢
Pass that bud, please.
叶子就在这
The bud is right here.
这可是吸血鬼飞的叶子
This is the vampire bud.
你咬过人吗
Have you biting people.
闻闻
Smell that.
-这叶子够正 -没错
- Oh, this is some bomb bomb. - Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm.
他们什么时候结束暖场
But when they gonna stop warming up, though?
不 这是整场演出
Oh, no. This is the whole show.
他们一直就是这么演出的
This is what they do the whole time, man.
感受一下 感受一下
Feel that. Feel that.
感受一下 兄弟
Feel that, dude.
求求你
Please.
什么
What?
-我说求求你 -好
- I said please. - Okay.
-你喜欢这样吗 -喜欢
- You like that? - Yeah.
你喜欢什么 具体一点
Yeah. What do you, what do you like specifically?
你的女性能量
Your feminine energy.
你喜欢这种感觉吗
Do you like how that feels?
喜欢 感觉...
Yeah. It feels...
很理想
just ideal.
你的鸡♥巴♥真硬
You're so hard.
我已经是最硬了
I'm as hard as I can be. I'm fully...
金枪不倒
I'm boned.
我已经完全硬了
I'm fully hard.
你的逼好紧
Your pussy is premium.
独家享受时刻
Prime-time.
你想怎么做
What do you want?
我想怎么做
What do I want?
你想怎么做 戴夫 告诉我你想怎么做
Yeah. What do you want, Dave? Tell me what you want.
-我想操遍每一个角落 -好
- I want every fucking nook. - Okay.
-我想把你浑身上下操个遍 -由你决定
- I want the whole kit and caboodle... - Uh-huh. It's yours.
让我插到底
Give me the full pussy.
-我要插到底 -都是你的
- Give me your full pussy right now. - It's yours.
-让我♥操♥你 -你想射在哪儿
- Give me the puss. - Where do you want to come?
射在里面
There. Within you.
你能感觉到下面有多湿滑 是吗
I mean, you can feel how soaked I am, right?
全是你流的水
With gush.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你会挤出精♥液♥吗
Are you gonna cream?
你要高♥潮♥了吗
You're gonna come?
挤精
Cream.
-高♥潮♥ -好
- Come. - Okay.
-要♥射♥了♥ 你高♥潮♥吧 -你想让我高♥潮♥吗
- Precum. Please come. - You want me to come?
-给我全部 给我全部 -好
- Give me everything. Give me everything. - Yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay.
-高♥潮♥ 高♥潮♥ -好 宝贝
- Come. Come. Yeah, come. - Okay, baby. Okay.
-高♥潮♥ 来吧 -好 我要高♥潮♥了
- Come. Do it. Come. Come. - Okay, I'm coming. I'm coming.
我要高♥潮♥了
I'm coming.
我的天
Oh, my God.
这真是...
That was...
太棒了
great.
阿门 兄弟
Amen, brother.
你射了吗
Did you come?
射了
Yeah.
戴夫
Dave?
有人
Occupied!
我要尿尿
I got to pee.
我在拉屎 能等一下吗
Okay, well, I'm pooping! Can I have a second?
我能听到你的脚步声
I can hear you walking around.
我要站着擦屁♥股♥啊
Yeah. I stand when I wipe.
好吧 快点 我得走了
Okay. Please hurry. I got to go.
要不... 麦克不在家
Okay, what about-- Mike's not home.
你去洗手池上尿吧
Can you-- Just go in the sink.
我才不去洗手池里尿
I'm not gonna pee in the sink.
你能不能快点 我要走了
Can you be quick? I have to go.
好吧
All right, well...
快点 拜托拜托
Okay, just hurry up. Please, please, please,
拜托 你还好吗
please, please, please. Are you okay?
我只是在擦屁♥股♥
Yes, I'm just wiping!
-你能快点吗 我真的要走了 -我快好了
- Will you hurry up? I really have to go. - I'm finishing!
-去吧 天哪 -我的天 谢谢你
- Go. Geez Louise. - Oh, my God. Thank you, thank you, thank you,
-谢谢你 -我不知道
- thank you, thank you. - I don't know.
肯定是有人带进来的
Must've tracked this in here.
尿劲儿真大 我能看出来憋坏了
Very strong pee-- I can tell it was, in fact, urgent.
我知道 我不是... 老天啊
I know. I wasn't, like-- Jesus Christ!
这他妈是什么
What the fuck is that?
戴夫 这是什么
Dave, what is that?
这是什么
What -- what is that?
这是...
It is...
这叫"操♥死♥我吧3"
called a Fuck Me Silly 3.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天 请把它拿走
Oh, my God, please take it out.
-拿走吗 -请把它拿走
剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表