剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表
♪他们环顾四周 我的心跳开始加速♪
♪ They look around and my heart started racing ♪
♪有个家伙直指着我♪
♪ One guy is beelining straight up at David ♪
♪他们大概觉得我不会打球♪
♪ 'Cause they probably think I'm a horrible player ♪
♪他们就"行了 就选这个白人竹竿吧"♪
♪ They like, "All right, take this white, skinny bitch" ♪
♪但他们不知道 我是篮球场上的小霸王♪
♪ Little do they know I'm a bad motherfucker on the court ♪
♪第一球用了交叉运球假动作骗过他们♪
♪ First play hit 'em with the cross-up fake ♪
♪第二球投了个超远三分♪
♪ Next play, wide open three, like, wet ♪
♪在场的人开始注意到我了 有人犯规撞我♪
♪ The yard taking notice, I take a charge ♪
♪但他们根本没注意到♪
♪ But they don't even notice ♪
♪严防死守他♪
♪ Don't leave him open ♪
♪他跳投可厉害了♪
♪ His jumper is potent ♪
♪互相打气♪
♪ Pat on the back ♪
♪我就像黑人中的一员♪
♪ Feel like a black ♪
♪击掌 击掌 击掌♪
♪ Dap, dap, dap ♪
♪突然 一个墨西哥人走进场说♪
♪ All the sudden, a Mexican guy walks on the court and says ♪
♪别打了 别打了♪
♪ Stop the game, stop the game, stop the game ♪
♪走到我面前♪
♪ Gets in my face ♪
♪他说 "你们知道他干了什么吗"♪
♪ Says, "You know what he did?" ♪
♪所有人都愣在原地♪
♪ Everyone's frozen in place ♪
♪你们知道他干了什么吗♪
♪ You know what he did? ♪
♪干了什么 干了什么♪
♪ What he do? What he do? ♪
♪他强♥奸♥了小孩♪
♪ He raped some kids ♪
♪我说 "并不是这样"♪
♪ "Whoa, whoa, whoa, not true," I said ♪
♪他说 "我的侄女还是其中之一"♪
♪ He's like, "One was my niece!" ♪
♪等等 我可以解释 我是个说唱歌♥手 我在表演♪
♪ Hold on, I can explain, I'm a rapper, I was on stage ♪
♪你是个屁的说唱歌♥手♪
♪ You ain't no motherfuckin' rapper ♪
-♪我真的是♪ -♪我们会强♥奸♥你♪
- ♪ Yes, I am ♪ - ♪ We gon' rape you ♪
♪不 我是个说唱歌♥手♪
♪ No, I am a rapper ♪
♪我可以来一段 你们想让我来一段吗♪
♪ I'll spit, you want me to spit? ♪
♪我能来一段 我...♪
♪ I'll fucking spit! I'll... ♪
♪你都快被强♥奸♥了 混♥蛋♥♪
♪ You 'bout to get fucked, pendejo ♪
♪听好了 我的鸡♥巴♥弱爆了 我的鸡♥巴♥弱爆了♪
♪ Listen. My dick sucks, my dick sucks ♪
♪这是副歌♥♪
♪ Uh, that's just a hook ♪
♪记住这个名字 唐·奇奥特♪
♪ Remember the name Don Quixote ♪
♪他就是要操你的那个人♪
♪ That's the guy that will fuck you later ♪
♪我想假装冷静 我就说 "咱们继续打球吧"♪
♪ I tried to play it cool, I'm like, "Back to the game" ♪
♪他们从我背后揍我 把我推倒在地♪
♪ Punched in my back, thrown off the court ♪
♪我说 "我跟黑人是一伙的" 结果火上浇油♪
♪ I'm like, "I'm with the blacks," That made it worse ♪
♪拳打脚踢♪
♪ Smack, smack, smack ♪
♪我说"我没强♥奸♥小孩"♪
♪ I'm like, "I didn't rape no kids" ♪
♪我只是露了个蛋♪
♪ I just showed my sack ♪
♪你们不会在朋友面前露蛋吗♪
♪ You never did that, like, with your friends? ♪
-♪不会 怂逼♪ -♪那只是个玩笑♪
- ♪ Ain't fuck nah, pussy ♪ - ♪ It was just a joke ♪
♪我相信搞笑的艺术♪
♪ I believe in the art of the joke ♪
♪这听着不搞笑啊♪
♪ That don't sound very funny ♪
♪没错 但你应该去现场看看 挺好笑的♪
♪ Yeah, but you should've seen it, it worked ♪
♪观众笑了 这个笑话很成功♪
♪ They laughed, the joke was successful ♪
♪他们鞭打我的屁♥股♥♪
♪ They whipped my ass ♪
-♪现在我也不跟黑人一伙了♪ -♪你不是黑人♪
- ♪ Now I'm not with the blacks ♪ - ♪ You ain't black ♪
♪我在牢房♥里舔舐伤口 把事情告诉了拉希姆♪
♪ Lick my wounds in my cell, tell Raheem all the facts ♪
♪那家伙走进球场♪
♪ This guy walked on the court... ♪
-♪不会吧 唐·奇奥特♪ -♪就是他♪
- ♪"Oh, no, Don Quixote?" ♪ - ♪ Yeah ♪
-♪他是最危险的墨西哥人♪ -♪是吗♪
- ♪ That's the most dangerous Mexican ♪ - ♪ Really? ♪
♪现在黑人们不会再保护你了♪
♪ And now all the blacks not protecting you ♪
♪是啊 顺便一提♪
♪ Yeah, no shit, and by the way ♪
♪我说我跟黑人是一伙的♪
♪ They didn't take kindly ♪
♪他们可没因此对我好点♪
♪ To me saying I was with the blacks ♪
♪那现在...♪
♪ Well, now... ♪
-♪现在所有人都被开了绿灯♪ -♪开了绿灯♪
- ♪ Now everyone's got the green light ♪ - ♪ Green light? ♪
-♪我也希望我能摆平这事♪ -♪拉希姆♪
-♪ I wish I could make it be right ♪ -♪ Raheem... ♪
-♪你绝对会被强♥奸♥的♪ -♪被♥操♥死吗♪
- ♪ You're definitely gonna get raped ♪ - ♪ Raped dead? ♪
♪如果我是你 我会试着反抗♪
♪ If I were you, I'd learn to fight ♪
♪我不能反抗 打架我就没赢过♪
♪ I can't fight, I'd lose every fight ♪
♪比起硬碰硬♪
♪ Instead of fighting back ♪
♪不如我自愿给他们口♥交♥♪
♪ What if I offer, like, willing head? ♪
♪自愿口♥交♥♪
♪ Willing head? ♪
♪我说 "是啊"♪
♪ I'm like, "Yeah" ♪
♪自愿口♥交♥♪
♪ Willing head? ♪
♪是啊 你想想♪
♪ Yeah, think about it ♪
-♪没人想打架♪ -♪那可不一定♪
- ♪ Nobody wants to fight ♪ - ♪ That's not true ♪
♪我更愿意意给他们口♥交♥♪
♪ I would much rather give consensual head ♪
♪总比被♥操♥屁♥眼♥而死强♪
♪ Than get fucked up my ass and die ♪
♪并没有这种选择♪
♪ Well, it's not gon' be an option like that ♪
♪不 听我说完 如果我某天去食堂♪
♪ No, no, hear me out, what if one day up in the caf ♪
♪往墙上贴张纸呢♪
♪ I stuck a paper on the wall? ♪
-♪贴张纸♪ -♪没错 一张报名表♪
- ♪ A paper? ♪ - ♪ Yeah, a sign-up sheet ♪
♪报名表♪
♪ A sign-up sheet? ♪
♪对 附带时间空档♪
♪ Yeah, with time slots ♪
♪什么 时间空档♪
♪ What? Time slots? ♪
♪没错 口♥交♥的时间♪
♪ Yeah, for head ♪
♪如果你不强♥奸♥我♪
♪ You know, if you, if you don't rape me ♪
♪我将会给你来一次最好的口♥活♥♪
♪ I'll give you the best head you'll ever get in jail ♪
♪我将竭诚为你服务♪
♪ And I'll be such a joy, so pleasant ♪
♪我将会是你的好伙伴♪
♪ What a great companion I could be ♪
-♪我不觉得♪ -♪我真的太聪明了♪
- ♪ I don't think... ♪ - ♪ This is so smart ♪
♪没错♪
♪ Yeah ♪
♪然后我自愿口♥交♥的消息就会传开♪
♪ Then word would get around about the head ♪
♪每个人就会开始意识到♪
♪ And everybody would start to realize ♪
♪一旦他们强♥奸♥了我 就没人给他们口♥交♥了♪
♪ The second I'm raped, that the head off the table ♪
♪那玩意可比操屁♥眼♥爽♪
♪ Better than anal ♪
♪他们会为此争个头破血流的♪
♪ The brothers would kill for this shit, Cain and Abel ♪
♪他们不会给你这种选择的 弟♪
♪ You're not gonna have the option like that, cuh ♪
♪你说"弟"的样子真酷♪
♪ It's-- it's cool when you say "Cuh" ♪
♪人家都说老弟 但你就说"弟"♪
♪ Like cuz, but you-- "Cuh" ♪
♪你来自哪里 拉希姆♪
♪ Where you from, Raheem? ♪
♪我得睡一会儿了♪
♪ Man, I gotta nap ♪
♪那等你醒了咱们再聊吧♪
♪ Oh, when you wake, then ♪
♪食堂的金枪鱼三明治♪
♪ Caf, tuna fish ♪
♪我还挺惊讶的 这玩意还挺好吃♪
♪ Actually surprised because this shit fire ♪
♪通常来说 我很挑剔金枪鱼的品种♪
♪ Usually I'm real picky with my tuna type ♪
♪我只喜欢吃我妈做的和赛百味的♪
♪ Only like my mom's and Subway's ♪
♪你们知不知道♪
♪ Did you guys know ♪
♪赛百味是全球最大的连锁店♪
♪ That Subway's the biggest chain in the world? ♪
♪比麦当劳都多♪
♪ Over McDonald's ♪
♪没人理我♪
♪ No one responded ♪
♪我拍拍拉希姆的肩膀 说道♪
♪ Tap Raheem's shoulder, I said ♪
♪"你知不知道 拉希姆"♪
♪ "Did you know that, Raheem?" ♪
♪他说 "知道什么"♪
♪ He like, "What?" ♪
♪赛百味是全球最大的连锁店♪
♪ That Subway's the biggest chain? ♪
-♪比麦当劳规模还大♪ -♪不知道♪
- ♪ Bigger than McDonald's ♪ - ♪ No ♪
♪走回我的牢房♥♪
♪ Walking back to my cell ♪
♪路上只有我和警卫 我觉得不对劲♪
♪ Just me and the guard, I feel greasy ♪
-♪他突然走了♪ -♪什么情况♪
- ♪ All the sudden he bail ♪ - ♪ What the fuck? ♪
♪我在转角遇到了唐·奇奥特♪
♪ Then as I turned the corner, I saw Don Quixote ♪
♪我♥操♥ 大事不好 戴夫 你要被♥操♥死了♪
♪ Fuck, this is it, oh, my God, Dave, you're so raped ♪
♪想到我的选择 他开始接近♪
♪ Thought of my options, he start approaching ♪
♪我说 "奇奥特 放松 我可以接受的"♪
♪ I'm like, "Quixote, relax, I'm open to it" ♪
♪过来♪
♪ Come here ♪
♪亲吻他的脖子♪
♪ Kissed on his neck ♪
♪舔舐他的耳朵♪
♪ Licked on his ears ♪
♪脱下他的衬衣♪
♪ Took off his shirt ♪
♪轻吻他的腹部 他的胸肌如此健硕♪
♪ Kissed on his stomach, his chest is... so bulbous ♪
♪但我在努力扮演我的角色♪
♪ But I'm playing my part ♪
♪他难以自拔 我投其所好♪
♪ He fallin' hard, I got his heart ♪
♪我跪了下来♪
♪ I get down to my knees, ay ♪
♪把玩着♪
♪ Tease, ay ♪
♪拨弄他的大鸡♥巴♥♪
♪ Whipped out the dick ♪
♪天哪 好大♪
♪ Oh, my God, so big, ah... ♪
♪青筋凸起♪
♪ Veins, everywhere, so many veins ♪
♪黑黑的大鸡♥巴♥♪
♪ Off-colored dick ♪
剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表