剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表
play me some of your music.
未发布的音乐吗
Like, unreleased music?
没错 我想听听未发布的音乐
Yeah, man. I want to hear some unreleased music.
你只发布了两首歌♥
You have, like, two songs out.
这只是未发布歌♥曲中的一首...
Okay. This is just one of the many that I'm...
♪我的风格很帅 我不唱基本的技巧♪
♪ My flow is crazy, I don't spit nothin' basic ♪
♪比如说 我会成为与众不同的人♪
♪ For example, I could be like, ain't nobody ♪
♪上去之后发现是利尔·迪基的小鸡♥巴♥♪
♪ Fuckin' with Lil Dickey when they get up on the shit ♪
♪说它真的很可笑 嘲笑这个小玩意儿♪
♪ And spit it really ridiculous, rippin' the shit ♪
♪就像从没做过一样...♪
♪ Like it's never been did... ♪
好了 暂停一下
All right, stop right here.
你为什么 这样...
Like, why are you, like...
你想证明什么
Like, wh-what are you trying to prove?
我想展示我是个优秀的说唱歌♥手
I'm trying to show that, like, I'm a great rapper.
老兄 这就像是口头腹泻 我不能...
Dude, it's, like, verbal diarrhea-- I can't... it's, like,
我的大脑一遍又一遍地被信息所攻击
I'm just getting pounded with information over and over again to my head.
我们只听了一小段 但是...
Well, we only listened-to part of it, but...
对了 节拍是谁写的
By the way, who makes these beats?
白人成份太多了
They're so white.
我在住宿营认识的朋友写的
My friend from overnight camp makes my beats.
他是个黑人
Um, and he's black.
宝贝
Babe.
你好 我要去拿点咖啡
Hi. I need to go get some coffee.
你想喝什么吗
Do you want anything?
不 我不用了
Uh, no, I'm okay.
你想要什么吗 戴夫
You want anything, Dave?
不 我...
No, I'm...
我...
I'm, uh...
我挺好的
I'm good.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
前者为法国摔角手 后者为美国演员 导演
一个长得像巨人安德烈遇见丹尼·德维托的人
How's a guy like André the Giant meets Danny DeVito
怎么搞到这种姑娘的
pull a girl like this?
我确实在想这个
I truthfully was wondering that.
我的相貌如此丑陋
My features are so grotesque,
我就像是失败的试验品
I'm like a science experiment gone wrong.
就像是我...
And it's just, like, I...
我不知道 被枪打穿了
I don't know, I shot out the other side,
-现在我很红 -别说了
- and now I'm hot. - Shut up.
我不知道你为什么要这么说
I don't know why you say these things.
你不丑
You're not ugly.
你们看起来像是兄弟
You guys actually kind of look like brothers.
-这是因为我们都是犹太人 -犹太人
- That's 'cause we're both Jewish. - Jewish.
没错
Right.
没错 贾斯汀·比伯
That's right, Justin Bieber
邀请我去...
invited me... to...
参加今晚的聚会
a party... tonight.
我会去的
Gonna go.
我跟你说过这次见面是个好主意 戴夫
I told you that meeting was a good idea, Dave.
没错 你是对的
You sure did. You were right.
-你永远是对的 麦克 -我就是
- When you're right, you're right, Mike. - Yes, I was.
我去那个好的钳子
You know what? I'm gonna go get the good tongs.
你会拿到好的钳子 我很喜欢你拿到钳子
You do get the good tongs. I like when you get them.
我今晚能见到贾斯汀·比伯吗
I get to meet Justin Bieber tonight?
我的天 你觉得卡戴珊会在场吗
Oh, my God, do you think the Kardashians will be there?
我觉得我不能带人去
I don't think I can bring anybody to this thing.
-什么 -我不该带人去
- What? - I shouldn't bring somebody.
你不能带人参加聚会吗
You can't bring people to a party?
我认为我可以 但我不知道行不行
I'm sure I could, but I don't know that I can,
我不想过去之后突然问他
and I don't want to, like, hit him up and ask,
因为这整个事情
'cause it's the whole, you know, I don't know
这是礼节 所以我要小心为上
the etiquette, so I'm gonna play it safe.
我最不想参加比伯的派对了
The last thing I want to do is go to a party at Bieber's.
逆反心理
Reverse psychology.
-好吧 我考虑一下 -兄弟
- Okay. I'll consider it. - Hey, bro-bro.
-怎么了 -我也不想去
- What's up? - I ain't trying to go, either, my nigga.
事实就是 你去不了
Big facts. That's a-- you're not going.
你能不能至少帮我个忙
Okay, can you at least do me the favor
跟我说说他的所有细节
of giving just every single detail about him?
比方说 请告诉我
Like, please tell me
-他身上有什么味道 -等等
- exactly what he smells like. - Okay, hold on,
让我回忆一下
let me just go back-- eh!
想起来了 柑橘
I'm there. Citrus.
闻起来像柑橘
Smells like citrus.
下巴的轮廓清晰 很突出
Jawline chiseled. It's jutting.
像汤姆·克鲁斯一样
It's, like, he's Tom Cruise-ian.
就像你们了解的那样
It's exactly what you read about.
纹身满身都是
The ink pops off this guy's body.
-他本人看起来就像高档壁纸 -我的天
- I mean, he looks like high-end wallpaper in person. - Oh, my God.
兄弟 谁在乎贾斯汀·比伯啊
Bro, who cares about Justin Bieber?
全世界所有人都在乎
Everybody on the planet.
你知道我在乎谁吗
You know who I care about?
班尼·布兰科
Benny Blanco.
跟我讲讲制♥作♥界的勒布朗·詹姆斯
So, tell me about the LeBron James of production.
他点评了你的节拍
He... he did, uh, talk about your beats.
你们听到了吗 等等
You see? Hold on.
让我沉浸在我的伟大之中
Let me... let me bask in my greatness.
他说 "你的节拍是谁写的
And he said, "Who made your beats?
烂透了
They suck...
而且白人成份太多了
...and are too white."
我跟你说他怎么说的 他说白人成份太多了
I'm telling you what he said. He said they were too white.
他也说了我很烂
He...he said I suck, too, so...
他说你烂的原因是因为你不带你的女朋友
He said you suck for not bringing your girlfriend
去她梦想中的派对吗 他是这么说的吗
to the party of her dreams? Is that what he said?
就是一张网 我是去建立关系网的
It's a net-- it's, like, I'm there to network.
我从公♥司♥那里得到了见面的机会
I got this meeting from a label. It's, like...
我决定了我不会很在意这件事
Actually, I decided I kind of don't really care about it,
因为我和我的朋友埃尔兹有一些
because I have some totally chill, like, really cool plans
很酷的计划
with my friend Elz.
我们要去酒吧看《宠物鸟》
We're gonna go see the Pats-Birds at a bar, so...
你们要去酒吧看吗
You're gonna go watch that at a bar?
这是全国电视节目 你们为什么不选择
It's nationally televised. Why would you choose
大家争抢着座位
to surround yourself with everybody vying for a seat
声音从家里的各个角落传来
and the sound coming all over the place,
不是很清楚...
no real clarity on, like...
你为什么对最不重要的事如此热情
Why are you so passionate about the least important things?
我很抱歉 后退一步
You know what? I'm sorry. Take a step back.
我习惯用某种方式和贾斯汀说话
I'm used to talking to Justin a certain way.
我要重新定位我自己
I got to re-center myself--
我周围都是老年朋友 重新找准自己的位置
I'm around my old group of friends-- recalibrate.
算了 想做什么就去吧
Never mind. Do what you want to do.
祝你们在体育酒吧愉快
Have fun at the sports bar.
牛排快好了 孩子们
All right. These steaks are almost done, kids.
该死 我差点忘了
Shit. I almost forgot.
我有一些三文鱼
I got some salmon over here, bro.
新鲜极了
Fresh out the Atlantic.
-三文鱼 -是啊 三文鱼
- Salmon? - Yeah, salmon, bro.
你把三文鱼装在包里吗
You had salmon in your backpack?
这真的是...
It's gonna be, like, really...
一个梦想
a dream.
怎么了 老兄 你帮不帮我做
What's up, bro, you gonna cook this shit for me or not?
我做不了
I-I cannot do that.
我不会把装在包里的三文鱼放在我的烤架上的
I'm not putting backpack salmon on my grill.
上面写着这东西几天都不会坏
This shit don't expire for another couple days, it say.
盖塔 很抱歉 我不做好吗
Gata, okay, I'm sorry, I'm just, I'm not doing that, all right?
你们大家过来吧
Why don't you guys come over here,
喝一点我给你们做的冰爽茶
have some homemade ice tea from yours truly, okay?
什么鬼
What the fuck?
你把桌子砸出了一个洞吗
Y'all got a hole through the table?
这是挤奶桌
It's, uh... it's for milking.
我们对此并不开心 对吗
And we're not happy about it, are we?
剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表