剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表
You have no idea how much this means to our family.
我知道约翰会...
I just, I know John would've been so,
他要是能看到你会很高兴的 谢谢你
he would've been so happy to see you. Thank you.
-谢谢你 -谢谢你
- Thank you. - Thank you.
我很感激
I appreciate that.
-十分感谢 -我会让他骄傲的
- Thank you so much. - I'm gonna make him proud.
谢谢你
Thank you. Thanks.
感谢各位出席
Thank you, everyone, for coming.
看到约翰的朋友都来了
It means so much to the Levan family
这对列文家来说意义重大
to see all of John's friends out here.
现在 为了帮助我们...
And now, to help us...
你要引爆全场 兄弟
You about to get this shit lit, boy.
约翰很爱你们
John just loved you.
做你该做的吧 宝贝
Do what you do, sweetheart.
在真诚中夹杂一些诙谐
Make it funny and-and heartfelt.
-还要酷炫一点 -你肯定会很棒
- And cool. - You're gonna be so good.
我这辈子都没听过这么烂的歌♥
This is the worst shit I've ever heard in my fucking life.
你的说唱艺名就是一个鸡♥巴♥小的梗
Your rap name is literally a small penis joke.
他们需要笑一笑 他们现在很悲伤
They need it. They're sad right now.
你得好好说唱一番 给他们露两手
Bro, you gotta tear niggas' heads off on the mic.
别一直冲水 别一直冲水
Don't flush so much, don't flush so much...
你就像个真正的说唱歌♥手
You're like a real rapper.
我的天 是麦可莫
Oh, my gosh, it's Macklemore.
很抱歉我迟到了
I am so sorry I'm late.
我不会错过 我真的很荣幸
I would not miss it, and I am honored, seriously.
该死
Aw, damn,
麦可莫本尊来了
we got Macklemore in the cut like it ain't shit.
我们这就过去 约翰 你的追悼会要燃爆了
We going up, John. Your memorial is lit.
很荣幸能来到这里
I'm really honored to be here.
但无线网络很差
The Wi-Fi is trash, though.
运营商服务是怎么回事
What's up with the service out here?
麦可莫来了
Hey, uh, so Macklemore's here.
所以呢
Yeah.
我们没想到他会来
We didn't expect him to come
城市法令只允许我们将葬礼持续到七点
and the city ordinance only lets us go until 7:00.
麦可莫 你打算演多久
Macklemore, how long's your set?
你们想多久都行 我准备了一堆热门歌♥曲
Whatever you guys want. I got a ton of hits,
巨长的列表 我能一直唱下去
huge catalog, I'll go forever.
抱歉 戴夫 没那么多时间让你们两个都演
I'm sorry, Dave. There's just not enough time for you both.
那可是麦可莫
I mean, hey, it's Macklemore.
-当然 -约翰房♥间里全是他的海报
- Yeah, sure. - John had all his posters.
他得了格莱美奖
You know, he won a Grammy.
好吧
Okay, yeah.
我不卖♥♥海报 但是...
I just don't sell posters, but... yet.
当然
Yeah, absolutely.
你好 你怎么样
Hey. How's it going?
-这是我的吗 -是的
- This mine? - Um, yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
祝福你 兄弟
Blessings, brother.
-你是音响师吗 -我其实...
- You're the sound man? - You know, actually...
确保我的音乐要响
Just make sure my shit is loud.
把混音台音量调到最大
Please. Really loud on the monitors.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, bro.
大家好啊
What up, everybody?
大家感觉怎么样 让我们为了约翰
How's everybody feeling? Let's do this for John.
-谢天谢地 -他喜欢篮球
- Thank God. - He loved basketball,
他喜欢毛毛虫 他喜欢你们
he loved caterpillars, and he loved you.
让我们大点声 躁动起来
Now let's be so goddamn loud in this place that he hears us
让他在天堂也能听到
all the way up in heaven.
这衣服很新 你从哪儿弄的
This is new. Where'd you get this?
♪ Want a piece of the pie, grab the keys to the ride... ♪
♪ Want a piece of the pie, grab the keys to the ride... ♪
旧货商店
A thrift shop.
♪ I'm on my wave, I'm on my wave. ♪
♪也许约翰是只鸽子 也许他是头牛♪
♪ Maybe John's a dove, maybe he's a cow ♪
♪或许他是一块土壤 或是一个分子♪
♪ Maybe he's a piece of soil or a molecule ♪
♪对于重生转世 有些选择♪
♪ Reincarnation, some things would be cooler ♪
♪显然要比其他更好 约翰想成为什么呢♪
♪ Than other things, what would John wanna be? ♪
♪我觉得他会成为我♪
♪ He'd be me I think ♪
♪他现在就在我体内吗♪
♪ Is he in me now? ♪
♪我感觉他有可能在♪
♪ Kind of feel like that he might be ♪
♪但也可能是肾上腺素在作祟♪
♪ But it might be the adrenaline ♪
♪我不知道他父母想让我♥干♥什么♪
♪ I don't know what his parents want me to do ♪
♪这极具挑战 但我觉得约翰♪
♪ This is challenging, but I think John ♪
♪想让我表演 因为他喜欢我♪
♪ Would want me to be me because he liked me ♪
♪他有着我们都想要♪
♪ He has the info ♪
♪但我们没有的信息♪
♪ That we all want but we can't have ♪
♪我知道你很悲伤 我知道这感觉很糟♪
♪ I know you're sad, I know it sucks ♪
♪但很高兴他知道宇♥宙♥真♥理♥♪
♪ But just be glad he knows universal truths ♪
♪约翰去世了♪
♪ John's gone. ♪
剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表