剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表
- I got nothing. - Really? No progress been made, okay.
回忆一下童年 你们都做了些什么
Think back to your childhood. What did you guys do?
你们以前会一起去哪里
Where did you go as a group?
我不知道 我的父母会带我们
I don't know. I mean, my parents would bring us to,
-去看马戏团表演之类的 -什么
- like, circuses and random shows and stuff. - What?
等等
Oh, wait-wait-wait.
-我想到了 真的 我想到了 -是我们
- Oh, I do have something. Oh, I do, I do. - We do.
戴夫 我们做到了 我好开心
Oh, Dave, we did it, I'm so happy!
-然后我就可以... -等等 不好意思
- And I could, like, tie it in as a cool... - Oh... I'm sorry.
-等一下 -怎么了
- Just-- oh... - What is wrong?
别出声 我得拉屎
Shh. I have to poop.
请你先不要说话
Please don't say another word for a second.
-你要拉屎 -是的
- You have to poop? - Yes.
先别和我说话
Please stop talking to me for one second.
好吧 走着就不会想拉了
Okay, can we walk it off?
我想这样不行 这不是演习
I don't believe so, no. This is not a drill at all.
请你转过去 我得想想办法
Please turn away or something. I need to figure this out.
你得憋着
You have to hold it in.
你不能抹除过去
You can't, like, erase the past.
如果你能控制你的器官
If you can make your innards come,
那你也能忍♥住 走吧
you can make 'em stay. Let's go.
我又不是科学家
I'm not a fucking scientist, man.
-什么 -真忍♥不住了
- What? - There's honestly no time.
怎么办 我能在这拉吗
What do I-- Can I shit right here? Can I do it right here?
-戴夫 不行 -为什么
- No, you can't shit right here, Dave. - Why? Why?
成熟点 走吧
Grow up, and let's go!
-都是那胡萝卜害的 -你就吃了一口 戴夫
- It's the fucking carrots! - Dave, you had one bite of a carrot.
又没让你爆♥炸♥
You're not fucking exploding!
天哪
Oh, my God.
天哪 别往这看 别往这看
Oh, my God. Look away! Look away! Look away!
不
No, no!
天哪 天哪
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
天哪
Oh, my God.
不 不
No! No, no, no!
好吧
Okay.
我重新定义了拉稀
I reinvented diarrhea.
谢谢
Thank you.
关于你的演讲 我有一个很有趣的想法
You know, I had an interesting thought for your speech.
-真的吗 -如果你...
- Really? - What if you, like, twisted...
不好意思 我是你的粉丝
Excuse me. I'm such a huge fan of yours.
你的音乐总能点亮我的笑容
Your music always puts a smile on my face.
可以合个影吗
Any way we can flick up?
当然
Sure, yeah.
太好了 谢谢
Awesome. Thanks, man.
咱们合影吧
Let's flick up.
你能为我们拍一下吗
Can you take it for us?
好的
Yeah.
谢谢你 小布丁
Thanks, puddin'.
请横着拍
Horizontal, please.
这哥们喜欢横着拍
The man has preferences.
多谢
Thanks so much.
你飞叶子吗
Hey, uh, y-you smoke?
我和愿意和你一起飞 老兄
I'd love to burn you down, brother.
当然 我喜欢这个想法
Oh! Yeah, I like the way you think.
-晚点一起飞叶子吗 -不了
- Any interest in smoking after this? - No. No.
-今晚不行 -没关系
- Oh. Not tonight. - It's all good.
我真的很感激你做的一切 老兄
Really, really appreciate everything you do, man.
我很欣赏你们做邓波儿鸡尾酒的方式
I appreciate the way you guys make Shirley Temples here.
混合的比例很完美
Great ratio.
抱歉 今晚有好多人认出我
I'm sorry. I am getting mobbed tonight.
那个演讲的想法是什么
What was the speech idea?
你说了 在演讲的开头
You said, the beginning of the speech,
-我应该 -没错 没错 我知道
- I should... - Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know.
让我回想一下 我记忆力是真不行
Let me get back to it. Oh, I have the worst memory.
我忘了
I forgot it.
我会想起来的 等等 让我...
I'll get it back. Hold on, let me...
是什么来着 应该是关于...
What was it? It was about the...
等等
Hold on.
等一下 麦克发短♥信♥说合同的事了
Hang on. This is Mike about the thing.
我得...
I got to...
天哪
Geez, Louise.
这整件事真是...
This entire thing is...
你要去哪儿
Where you going?
去睡觉 我累了
I'm going to bed. I'm tired.
-怎么了 -没怎么
- What's wrong? - Nothing.
-让我检查一下 -我
- Let me inspect you. What do... - I-- It's...
是我做错了什么吗 告诉我
Like, is it something I did? Tell me.
我是说
I mean...
整个周末你都心不在焉 戴夫
You haven't been here all weekend, Dave.
你一直在想其他事情
You're, like, thinking about other stuff.
-就比如 -想其他事情
- It's like... - Thinking about other stuff?
是啊 你在想唱片公♥司♥那事
Yeah. You're thinking about this record label
或者关于远足的歌♥ 我
or songs about hikes, and I-I'm--
这太磨人了 我累了
I-- It's tiring. I'm tired.
-那我要怎样才能 -并且我
- Well, how can I not... - And I-I...
我不想帮你拍照 好吗
I don't want to take pictures of you, okay?
我想和你一起出现在照片里
I-I want to be in pictures with you.
行 那咱们回去 让那家伙滚远点
Okay, let's go up there, kick that guy's ass,
咱们一起合张影 我会...
and flick up together. I'll take any...
-不 我没开玩笑 -好吧
- No, I'm not joking. I'm not, like, making a joke, Dave. -Okay.
我是认真的
I'm being serious.
-好吧 对不起 -你不在这里
- All right. I'm sorry. - You're not present.
好吗
Okay?
我不只是说现在
And I'm not just talking about here.
你从来都是心不在焉
Like, you're never present,
我需要你把心思放在我身上 陪伴我
and I need you to be present with me.
-你认真的吗 我不在这里 -你
- Really, I'm never present? - You're...
咱们谈了这么久恋爱 我就没出现过是吧
Our whole rela-- I'm just never present?
这你就以偏概全了吧
That seems like a big blanket statement.
我知道我现在要处理的事很多
I know that I have so much going on right now,
但这些事情我不得不考虑
but, like, I have to be thinking about this stuff and
我无时无刻不在考虑我音乐的未来
be thinking ahead at all times with the music...
好吧 那你想过我们的未来吗
Right, okay, do you ever think ahead about us?
你和我的未来吗
About me and you?
-是的 -当然想过 你这话什么意思
- Yeah. - Yeah, yeah, of course. What do you mean?
什么叫我这话什么意思
What do you mean, what do I mean? Like, you...
你是想说 怎么 你想
Are you asking-- like, what do you--
你想跟我结婚吗 还是怎么
like, what, do you want to marry me or something?
咱们俩这是在干嘛
Like, what are we doing? Is this...?
不 我不是在跟你求婚 戴夫
No, I'm not asking you to marry me, Dave.
我也没单膝下跪
I'm not, like, on one knee right now. I'm...
好吧 那麻烦你把话说清楚点
Okay, so, like, please... give me clarity.
我不懂你什么意思 把话说清楚好吧
I don't know what you mean-- like, speak to me with clarity.
我不想在恋爱中永远被放在第二位
I want to be in a relationship where I'm not always put second.
我没有一直把你放在第二位
You're not always put second.
-我 -你看看 看看我们现在在哪里
- I'm... - Look-look right now, look where we are!
你知道的吧
You realize that I have, like,
这周末我得做个重大决定 我事业的成败在此一举
the biggest decision to make of my whole career this weekend.
-我知道 -这周末我就得决定
- I know. - Has to be made this weekend.
我却跟你家人来了这里 想都没想过要留在那边
I'm here with you and your family, didn't even consider staying back.
麦克说 "你♥他♥妈♥为什么不在那儿"
Mike's like, "Why the fuck are you not there?"
-我不是说 -你到底想让我♥干♥嘛
- I'm not saying... - What-what do you want me to do?
把你放在我的梦想之上吗
De-prioritize my dreams?
-我不是这个意思 -就为了让你
- That's not what I'm asking. - Just so you don't feel
好受一点吗
bad every now and then?
-你这就有点无理取闹了 -这并不是无理取闹
- Like, that'd be kind of crazy. - It's not crazy.
我要的只是
It is not crazy to want
我的男朋友在情感上陪伴我 这并不过分
your boyfriend to be emotionally present with you.
我知道你是个
And I know that you are, like...
公认优秀的巨星什么的 但这件事
an undeniable superstar, or whatever, but it's
让你成为了一个不合格的男友
剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表