剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表
该死
Fuck!
你能相信这个班尼·布兰科
Bro, can you believe that this guy Benny Blanco
说我的节拍白人成份太多了吗
says my beats are white?
把这告诉我爸妈 你懂我意思吗
Tell that to my mom and dad, you know what I mean?
我能问你点事吗
Can I ask you something?
你觉得戴夫真能变成他想象中那么火吗
Do you think Dave is gonna be as big as he thinks he is?
他要么会成为他所说的那种人
He's either gonna be the way he says he is
世界上最火的巨星
and he's gonna be, like, the biggest star in the world,
要么正相反 会成为
or he's not, and he's gonna be, you know,
一位悲伤的犹太孩子 走到哪儿哭到哪儿
some sad Jewish kid crying everywhere we go.
触地得分
Touchdown!
贾斯汀 你是如何将注意力从成为艺人上面转移走的
Justin, how do you take your mind off being an artist?
因为我发现... 我吗
'Cause, you know, I find... Oh, me?
我打篮球 我烤鸡 我会做男人的事情
I... I hoop, I grill chicken, guy stuff.
利奥 我不会进厕所的
Leo, I would not go in that bathroom.
蕾妮·齐薇格 说真的老兄
Renée Zellweger just, I think she shit her pants,
我觉得她拉裤子里了
to be honest, brother.
没错 基和皮尔
Yes, Key & Peele, it is very common
毛发一直长到这里是很正常的
for hair to go all the way up a guy's shaft.
很惊讶你居然不知道
I'm surprised you did not know that.
勒布朗 你在吃脱毛药吗
LeBron, are you on Propecia?
我在吃
I am.
蕾蕾
Ri-Ri!
怎么样 姑娘 你在干什么
What's up, girl? What are you doing?
你想穿成楔形沙拉的样子
You want to go to the Met Gala next year
参加明年的纽约大都会艺术博物馆慈善舞会吗
and dress as wedge salads?
艾玛·斯通
Emma Stone...
碧昂丝
Beyoncé...
那是什么 沙克
What's that, Shaq?
蒂莫泰 我看了《请以你的名字呼唤我》
Timothée, I saw Call Me by Your Name,
我在电影院里像个傻♥逼♥
and I actually got a full-on boner in the theater.
我还不是基佬
And, you know, I'm not even gay.
演得非常棒
I just, it's such good acting.
性能量很强 老兄
Really good sexual energy, brother.
埃隆 你的种族背景是什么
Elon, what is your ethnic background?
你是韩国人吗
You Korean, man?
汤姆·克兰西 我不看新闻
Tom Clancy, I don't read,
但人们都喜欢你
but, you know, people love ya.
常先生 在今天晚上之前
Mr. Chang, by the end of tonight
我需要你允许我管你叫"华馆"I need a commitment that I can call you P.F.
北美著名连锁美式中餐厅
你怎么说 我跟你赌一盘拉面
What do you say? I'll bet you a plate of lo mein.
贾斯汀 老实说 你那愚蠢的生活过得怎么样
Justin, man-to-man, what's your boner life?
史派西先生
Mr. Spacey...
你应该离开
you should go.
你好 戴夫
Hey, Dave!
有人把我放倒
Somebody lay me down,
把我在自己的汁液中慢炖
sous vide me in my own juices,
点上铁板烧架
light up a hibachi grill,
把我胸部的一小块肉放进胡椒磨里
put a little bit of my breast into a pepper mill,
胡椒洒满我的奶♥子♥
pepper me with my own tits,
然后舔我
and suck me.
怎么样 老兄
What's up, man?
你好 老兄
Hey, man.
我下来找你
I'm gonna come down to you.
在第四个乒乓球台后面等我
Just meet me behind the fourth Ping-Pong table.
好
All right.
老兄 外套不错
Hey, man, nice coat.
我都没想到你在"诱惑乐队"中
I didn't realize you were in The Temptations.
这房♥子太棒了
This house is so cool.
我觉得比伯肯定在每个角落都亲过女人
I feel like Bieber probably kissed women in every crevice of it.
兄弟 这房♥子烂透了 看看这装潢
Dude, this house sucks. Look at the art.
又不是他的房♥子
He doesn't even own it.
环球影片出的钱
Universal pays for the whole thing.
说到环球影片
Moving. Speaking of Universal, how...
我还在决定是否要签唱片公♥司♥
I'm trying to decide if I should sign with a label or not.
你有什么建议吗
Do you have any, like, advice there?
有好处也有坏处
Look, there are pros and cons.
-取决于艺人本身 -我就是艺人 老兄
- It just depends on the artist. - Well, I'm the artist, man.
所以我才会这么问
I'm obviously asking for that reason.
我想和你谈谈细节
Like, I'd love to get into the minutiae with you.
我看到那边有几个插座
Yeah, man, I think I saw a few outlets over there
可以接上几台电脑
where we could plug in some computers
做一些幻灯片展示
and do a little PowerPoint presentation.
我是不是应该请贾斯汀喝杯酒
Should I have brought Justin, like, a bottle of wine?
我不是很懂礼节
I don't know the etiquette.
喝杯酒
A wine?
他已经戒酒了 还是个基♥督♥教♥徒♥
He's sober, he's a man of Christ.
再说 他根本就不会来
Plus, he's not even gonna be here.
什么叫他根本就不会来这 这是他的派对
What do you mean he's not gonna be here? It's his party.
有一半的时间 他都不会参加这些活动
Half the time he doesn't even come to these things.
有时候他一时兴起
Sometimes he just goes out on a whim
然后乘私人飞机到秘鲁或者拉斯维加斯之类的地方
and gets a jet and goes to Peru or Vegas or something.
有时候 他根本就不想过来
And then, sometimes he doesn't want to come
和这么多不认识的人
and get pictures taken with, like,
一起合照
nine million people he doesn't know.
-亲爱的 -真让人难过
- Babe? - That's so sad.
-你好 -什么意思
- Hi. - What do you mean?
-那个人就是你啊 -你好
- That's gonna be you. - Hi.
-你好 -我喜欢这件外套
- Hey. - I love this jacket.
他本来想搞我一手 不过他没什么品味
Well, he was giving me shit for it, but he's got no taste.
这里有很多漂亮姑娘
There's a bunch of really pretty girls here.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
我这人很抢手
You know, I'm a taken man.
所以我已经名草有主了
So I got a girlfriend.
但我会观察观察
But I, I'll observe, sure.
你有...
You have a...?
你怎么没带她来
Why didn't you bring her?
我也不知道 这种情况
I didn't know, like, the situation
该不该带人来
in terms of, like, bringing people.
我不希望
I didn't want to...
突然告诉你"我要带朋友来"
hit you and be like, "Yo, I got to bring friends."
因为这算我们第一次
It's, you know, it's kind of our first,
尝试进入现世
foray into the R.W.
现实世界
Real world.
-你想去抽大♥麻♥吗 -好啊
- Do you want to go to the weed bar? - Yeah.
回见 哥们
All right, I'll see you in a bit, bud.
我也飞叶子
I blow gas.
好吧 我们能
Okay, can we...?
这是新计划
Here's the new plan.
我们今晚能喝个烂醉吗
Can we get browned out tonight?
可以 女士
Yes, ma'am.
太好了
Yes!
你要喝什么
What do you want?
-给我来点惊喜 -好的
- Surprise me. - Okay.
贝利奇克
Yo, Belichick.
你喜欢橄榄球吗
How you like that shit?
我是贝利奇克吗
I'm Belichick?
我明明是汤姆·布雷迪
I'm Tom Brady.
贝利奇克根本不会穿运动衫
Belichick wouldn't even be in a Jersey, so...
他可能更喜欢连帽衫
Probably more of a hoodie guy.
没错 连帽衫 然后他会剪掉袖子
Yeah, a hoodie, and he would cut off
就像那种坏蛋一样
the sleeves like a badass.
-所以 -天哪
- So... - Holy shit.
你还真懂体育啊
You actually know about sports?
-天哪 真不可思议 对吗 -天哪
- Oh, my God, that's so crazy, right? - Oh, my God.
-太疯狂了 -没错
- It's-it's insane. - Yeah.
还真不像传统的女孩
How not typical of a girl.
我知道 通常他们会说
No, I know, you know, normally, like, they'll say,
粉色帽子之类的话题 你懂我意思吧
like, the pink hat stuff, you know what I mean?
-是啊 真疯狂 -但你完全知道是怎么回事
- Yeah, yeah, crazy. - But you, like, totally know what's up.
剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表