剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表
that I wouldn't already know myself better.
没问题 我们只是以合作伙伴的身份介入
Oh, absolutely. We're coming in just as partners.
不提供意见 你做决定
Nothing creative. That's all you.
你做你的事
Yeah, you do your thing.
把我们想象成围着你这颗太阳转的行星
Just think of us as planets around your sun.
我们到底是生存于
一个模拟出的"现实"之中
还是一个真实的现实之中
我现在相信"模拟理论" 所以...
Well, I believe in simulation theory right now, so that's...
告诉我你们将如何增加我的价值
Tell me, in actuality, how you'd add value.
你听没听过音乐平台上的《星期五新音乐》
Have you ever heard of New Music Fridays on Spotify?
没有
No.
-我当然听说过 所有人都... -没错
- Of course I've heard of it. Everyone's... - Yeah. Yeah.
这就是我们的介入点 我们的工作就是这些无聊的东西
That's where we come in. That's our job, the boring stuff,
把你放上热门
to put you on that front page.
这会很有帮助
That would be useful.
没错 你正是因此才需要他们
I mean, yeah. That-That's what you need them for.
公♥司♥是用来异花授粉的
A label is about cross-pollination.
是用来合作的
It's about collaboration.
没错 你没和其他说唱歌♥手合作过吧
Right. And you haven't worked with any other rappers, right?
和其他说唱歌♥手合作并不容易
I mean, it's, like, not easy to just work with other rappers.
我和他们又不是好朋友
I'm not, like, best friends with these guys.
我们可以帮你变容易
Yeah, but we can make it easy for you.
我们开放合作 这就是我们的工作
We open doors, dude. That's what we do here.
我们来当你的妓♥女♥ 你来利用我们
We'll be your whores, you leverage that.
我的妓♥女♥
My whores?
-妓♥女♥ -你的专用妓♥女♥
- Whores. - For you.
这是比喻性的妓♥女♥
It's a metaphorical whore, like,
-我并不是说这很浪漫 -当然
- I don't mean that romantically in any way. - Yeah, absolutely.
我没觉得她理解为性别歧视
I don't think she took it sexistly.
我也没有理解为歧视同性恋
And I-I didn't take it heterosexistly.
我见过许多男妓
I've seen a lot of male whores.
你们也不会做任何尝试
And you won't even attempt to put a finger
-来干预我的创意吗 -不会
- on the creative in any way? - No.
话虽这么说
That being said,
美国说唱歌♥手 音乐家 词曲作者和唱片制♥作♥人
我不介意安排你和班尼·布兰科见面
I wouldn't mind setting you up with Benny Blanco.
他是我们的超级制♥作♥人伙伴
He's a superproducer pal of ours.
你在公告牌上看到的每一个热门 都是班尼的作品
Uh, every pop hit you see on Billboard, that's Benny.
这个人是个不折不扣的天才
I mean, this guy is an out-and-out genius.
你在干什么 坐下
What are you doing? Sit down.
你在干什么
What are you doing? What are you doing?
我们不在一个频道上 再会 抱歉各位
Not-on-the-same-page alert going off right now, guys. Sorry.
-有什么问题 -我不做流行音乐
- What's the issue? - I don't make pop music.
我是个说唱歌♥手 我讨厌流行音乐
I'm a rapper. I hate pop music.
我为什么要和流行音乐制♥作♥人合作
Why would I want to work with a pop producer?
班尼不只做流行音乐
Oh, well, Benny doesn't just work with pop singers.
他还和说唱歌♥手合作 他刚和
He also works with rappers. He actually just
美国歌♥手 说唱歌♥手 词曲作者
斯·李合作了一首歌♥
worked on a song with Swae Lee.
他刚和侃爷合作过
He just did Kanye.
他和侃爷合作过吗
Oh, he works with Kanye?
签了我吧 如果他和侃爷合作
Sign me up. I'll do anything
-我什么事都愿意做 -没错
- this man says if he worked with Kanye. - Yes.
-很好 -你知道吗 各位
- Cool. - You know, guys,
在这个会议的一开始
in the beginning of this meeting,
我在想拿起这个玻璃杯
I was actually considering taking this glass
从窗户扔出去
and just hurling it through the window.
你为什么告诉他们这个
Why would you tell them that? That's...
只是为了定下基调
Just to set the tone.
但现在
But now,
-我听你们的 -我们会和他见面
- you have me listening. - We will take that meeting.
我想我在你家门口
有人把我放倒
Somebody lay me down,
往我身上倒脱脂牛奶
pour buttermilk all over me,
用玉米片轻拂我身上的灰尘
dust me in a light dusting of corn flakes,
把我扔进炸锅
front-flip me into a deep fryer,
在我屁♥眼♥上吐口水 把我翻了个面
spit on my asshole, flip me back around,
把芥末塞进我的马眼里 把生鱼片放在我身上
shove wasabi up my dickhole, put fucking sashimi all over me,
把我点燃
light me on fire, gently...
慢慢把我吹灭 舔我全身 好像我的身体是迷宫一样
blow me off and lick down like my body's a maze
舔到下面 就在那里
till you get to the bottom-- right about there--
我现在想让你舔我
and I want you to suck me, right now.
你怎么样 我是班尼·布兰科
What's up, man? Benny Blanco.
地方不错
Great spot.
装潢和环境都很不错
Nice decor. Nice ambience in here.
谢了 糟糕 我刚录完一段
Thanks, man. Oh, shit. I'm just finishing a session, okay?
-所以我们... -等一下 为什么是我的歌♥
- So just like... - Okay. Wait a minute. Why is my song...?
-这是我的歌♥ -迪基
- This is my song. - Dicky.
你好 老兄
Hey, bro.
我在看你的视频
I'm just watching your video.
-简直棒极了 老兄 -我的天
- It's actually sick, dude. - Oh, my God.
-你怎么样 -见到你很开心
- Yeah. Hey. How are you? - Hi. Nice to--
-我很好 -好
- No, I'm so good. Yeah. - Good, good.
简直不能再好了
Best I've ever been in my life, I think.
我要走了 你今晚会来的 对吗
I got to roll. Um, you're gonna come tonight, right?
当然 兄弟 -太好了
- Yeah, of course, man. - Cool, cool, cool.
今晚有派对 来我家吧
Party, tonight. Come to my house.
-你的家庭派对吗 -是的 我的家庭派对
- Your house party? - Yeah. My house party.
-来吧 -我想想我有什么事情
- Come on, hang. - Uh, let me think about what I had
我想完了 我没事
going on, uh, and I've thought about it. There's nothing.
-没事吗 -是的 我本来要随便
- Nothing? - Yeah, I was actually just gonna PIBE.
随便
Pibe?
没错 随便 随机应变
Yeah, PIBE. Play It By Ear.
这是个新的缩写词 我本来想
It's a new acronym that I'm trying to...
-开始推广一下 -好吧
- get off the ground. Um... - Okay.
但现在还没有机会
You know, it's got no legs yet.
-什么都没有 -如果你推动一下 谁知道会...
- Nothing. - If you pushed it, who knows, but...
对了 我女朋友是你的终极粉丝
And by the way, my girlfriend is your biggest fan.
-她对你痴迷 -终极粉丝
- She's obs-- yeah, she's obsessed. - Biggest fan.
我以前从没听说过 不我只是...
Yeah, I never heard that before. No, I'm just...
非常好 你还有别的吗
Real good idea, man. You got anything else?
他可能这辈子都会记住这件事
He's probably gonna remember this the rest of his life.
-我得走了 -当然
- I, uh, I got to roll... - Absolutely.
但今晚你应该过来
...but, um, yeah, tonight, you should come.
-我回去的 -好好
- I'll come. - Yeah. Cool, cool. All right.
-很好 -到时候见
- Cool. - Yep. We'll see ya.
再见
Peace, man.
比伯走了 开玩笑的
Yeah. Biebs out. I'm just kidding.
我不会这么说 我很正常的
I don't actually say that. I'm pretty normal.
-好了 -没错
- All right. - Yeah.
我也是个正常人
Uh, I'm a normal guy, too,
如果你想冷静的话...
if you want to chill, or...
再见 班尼
All right. Bye, Benny!
再见
All right, peace!
你可以很容易地像他一样红
You know, you could be as big as him, like, very easily.
是的 我一直这么想
Y-Yes. I've-I've always thought that.
有个问题就是
I mean, look, the one problem is,
你的音乐现在很差 很烂
your music currently sucks, it's terrible.
我觉得你的音乐很烂
Okay, I... you know, I think your music sucks.
你给14岁的女孩写烂俗流行歌♥
You make shitty pop music for 14-year-old girls.
-你得过几次榜一 -榜一
- Yeah. How many number ones do you have again? - Number ones?
这是什么意思
Like, what does that even mean?
谁能定义榜一是什么
Like, who can define what a number one is?
那边有家小公♥司♥
Oh, man, there's a small company down the street,
名叫公告牌
it's called Billboard.
你上过几次公告牌榜一
How many Billboard number ones do you have?
我没查过...
I don't check this...
公开记录 但我知道没上过
...publication, but I, I know the answer is none.
-没错 一次都没有 -怎么 你上过几次
- Yeah, the answer is none. - Why? How many do you have?
我不想数了 大概20次吧
I stopped counting at, like, 20 or something.
好吧
Right.
有点低气压了
All right, this is depressing. Just, like...
给我放点你的音乐
剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表