剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表
Her and Jay want to go put out an album,
我要给他们一段节拍 而出于某种原因
and I'm gonna give 'em beats, and for some reason
你有一段我三个月前给你的节拍
you have the fucking beat that I gave you three months ago...
-没错 -现在还没用
- Yeah. - ...to use.
如果你说 "好 我给你留着"
If you said, "Yeah, I'm holding it for you."
他们已经开始创作了
And they started working on it, and they're like,
而他们要... 算了 过去了
"You know what...?" Okay, actually forget it.
-情况不同 -无所谓 无所谓
- It depends. - Whatever, whatever.
这是你的节拍 你还有我
It's your beat-- you own me.
你可以从我这儿随便拿走一段节拍
You can take any beat of mine you want.
如果其他人 哪怕是侃爷来管我要
If anybody else, if Kanye West asks me for a beat
你占着 都是你的 你可以拿走
and you have it, it's yours, take the beat.
别让我为此感到内疚
Well, don't make me feel bad about it.
别内疚 这是你的节拍 尽情享受吧
Don't feel bad-- it's your fucking beat, enjoy it.
你可以提前给我说一声...
Well, you could've given me a heads up or I don't know...
-我们可以讨论一下 -这就是提前通知
- We can talk about it... - And here's the heads up.
我不理解
I don't, I mean, I understand.
有其他说唱歌♥手 但是...
that there's other rappers, but...
怎么了
What's up?
发生了什么
What's going on?
我们在争吵
We were arguing.
有点小矛盾
Just a little bit.
-吵完了吗 -没有
- Is it over? - No.
好吧 这里一小时收费45刀 所以之后再吵吧
Okay, well, this is 45 bucks an hour, so argue after.
好吧 我们排练吧
Fine, let's rehearse.
好 那就排练 盖塔
Okay, so rehearse. Gata.
盖塔
Gata?
盖塔 盖塔
Gata, Gata.
戴夫
Dave.
他睡着了
He's asleep, okay.
-醒醒 太阳照屁♥股♥了 -到你了
- Wake up, sunshine. - Up you go.
你还好吗
You all right?
我很好 老兄 开始吧
Yeah, I'm good, bro, come on.
六个月前
这是个不错的选择
This is a good choice right here.
双频带区别可大了
The dual-band makes a big difference.
我家里就买♥♥了这个
This is the one I got at my crib, so...
这是你的退款 祝你一天愉快
Here's your refund, and I hope you have a good day.
感谢您光临亿玩游戏
Thank you for coming to Game Force.
怎么样 老兄 我想把这个退了
Hey, yo, what up, my man, I want to return this.
它不能正常工作
It's not working how it's supposed to.
好 我来帮你处理
Oh, that's cool, I got you.
等等 盖塔
Hold up-- Gata?
-比诺 -什么
- Bino. - What?
你以前给吃豆人提供大♥麻♥
You used to serve tree for Pacman.
-什么 这太疯狂了 -你怎么样 老兄
- What? That's crazy. - Yeah, what's up, bro?
-怎么样 老兄 -老兄 冷静
- What's up, bro? - Man, chilling, dawg.
-只是想知道后来的情况 -就那样
- Just trying to get in where I fit in. - That's what's up.
我想知道你怎么了
Dang, I was wondering what ever happened to you, dawg.
我还在给他们供货 但我看不到你了
I'm still serving 'em, but I stopped seeing you around.
我不想让妈妈和姐姐担心
Hey, well, you know, I didn't want to miss moms and sis.
我在道上混够了 你懂我的意思吗
I was tired of being on the road, you know what I'm saying?
所以我得找份合适我的工作
So I had to find something to suit me.
所以我来到了亿玩游戏
You know, I'm in here with the Force, baby.
这是事实 行吧
Facts, all right.
好吧
Okay, cool.
看到你过得好 我很高兴
I'm glad to see you good, man.
他们都说你疯了
Niggas said you went crazy, man.
但我很开心看到这不是真的
But I'm glad to see that ain't true, bro.
你知道这些人都把我当作波斯地毯 躺在我身上[编造关于我的谣言]Well, you know niggas be lying on me like a Persian rug.
好吧
All right, cool.
我会告诉纳蒂我看到你了
Well, shoot, man, I'll tell Nutti I saw you, dawg.
你还和纳蒂有联♥系♥吗
Oh, you still mess with Nutti?
他手下歌♥手需要大♥麻♥的时候会联♥系♥我
Yeah, whenever one of his artists need weed.
他现在和YG在录音室里
He in the studio with YG actually right now.
他和YG在录音室里吗
He in the studio with YG?
-没错 就是现在 里面响声雷动 -就是这样
- Yeah, right now, knocking out bangers. - That's what's up, bro.
你介意让我也听听吗
You mind if I get tapped in?
把你的号♥码给我吧 老兄
Lock me in with that number, man.
好吧 我给你
Y-Yeah, yeah, I got you, I got you.
-我给你 -十分感谢
- I got you. - Man, I appreciate you, bro.
♪嗨 姑娘♪
♪ 'Ey, girl, 'ey, girl ♪
♪你想说什么♪
♪ 'Ey, girl, what you tryin' to say, girl? ♪
♪你看到我的鸡♥巴♥ 可能会破口大骂♪
♪ When you see my dick, you may hurl ♪
♪但我就像五月一样性感♪
♪ But I'm still kinda hot like May, girl ♪
♪姑娘♪
♪ Whoa, girl, whoa, girl. ♪
老兄 你在干什么
Dude, what the fuck are you doing?
老兄 你能倒回去吗
Dude. Can you just run it back, bro?
你能不能别站在我前面
Can you just, like, not be right where I am?
给我一点空间来发挥
Like, and let me have space up here to operate?
戴夫 冷静 给我一点时间
Dave, just chill, give me a minute, bro.
-我能坐下待一会儿吗 -坐下
- You think I can sit down for a second? - Sit down?
-没错 -不行 我们得排练
- Yeah, man. - No, dude, we got to rehearse.
你什么意思 我告诉过你
What do you mean? I told you this is,
这是我的头等大事
like, the biggest deal in the world to me.
你这种状态和我所需要的正相反
Like, this is the opposite of the energy I need right now.
我们必须得做
Like, we have to do it.
你知道我们今天要排练 你在干什么
You knew we had to rehearse today. What are you doing?
关于这件事对我的重要性
Yeah, I couldn't have been clearer about
我说得不能再清楚了 你是嗑药了吗
how important this is to me. Like, are you fucking high?
你最近吃没吃阿普唑仑[抗抑郁药]Have you been taking zans or something?
你现在想干什么
Like, what is, like, your deal right now? What, like...?
老兄 我有躁郁症
Dude, I'm fucking bipolar.
你有躁郁症
You're bipolar?
我大脑中的化学物质不平衡
I have a chemical imbalance going on inside my brain.
盖塔 医生给你确诊了吗
Gata, did a doctor diagnose you?
不仅确诊 还开了药
Medicine and the whole nine.
我每天晚上都要吃八到十粒药
I take eight to ten pills every night, bro-- like,
有一天我觉得自己很激动
the other day I felt myself ramping up,
我吃了太多药 有可能把我情绪搞乱了
I took too much, and it probably fucked me up, man.
看看我
Look at me, man.
此时此刻我很难再生气了
It's much harder to stay mad at this point.
有时候我都觉得自己是洞里的老鼠
It makes me feel like a rat in a hole sometimes.
我得向你表达清楚
Like, I got to express this to you, bro.
有时冷 有时暖 这就是我
Hot, cold-- that's me.
我从没跟别人说过这种事
I never tell nobody this type of shit, bro.
从没说过
Never, ever.
这种事很令人羞愧
Shit's embarrassing, bro.
我这样已经很长时间了
Like, I've been like this for a while.
我真的很感激你能与我们分享
We appreciate you sharing all this with us, like, seriously.
这种事你都可以跟我们说
You can tell us any of this stuff.
我爱你们
I love y'all, man, and
你们让我感到很舒适
you guys make me feel comfortable.
你们和我一样 都是怪人
You guys are weirdos just like me, bro.
这个老兄说唱内容都是关于小鸡鸡
This dude rap about having a small dick all the time.
这个老兄搓掉他后背上的痘痘 没毛病
This dude right here rubs acne on his back, no problem.
后面的那位兄弟穿得真酷
This dude back here dresses cool as fuck.
他了解所有的嘻哈行话
He knows all the hip-hop urban lingo
但是平时说话一直字正腔圆的
but pronounces all his words properly.
我真的患有躁郁症
And I'm really bipolar, bruh.
真的是躁郁症
Like, really bipolar.
有时候我感到很疯狂
Sometime I feel crazy.
有时候感到很疲惫
And sometime I feel lazy.
我很感激你能说出来 我想我能代表大家说
And I appreciate that, and I think I speak for all of us
我们一起做这件事 老兄
when I say we're in this thing together, man.
我爱你
I love you, man, you know, um,
我真的很感激...
I really appreciate you, like...
我也爱你
I love you, too, bro.
你要知道这点 感受到了吗
You got to know that-- you feel me?
我绝对不会故意来给你捣乱
I never would come here purposely trying to fuck your shit up.
盖塔 很高兴你告诉了我们
Well, Gata, I'm glad you told us.
而且...
And...
剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表