剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表
kind of turning you into a shitty boyfriend.
听听你说的那是什么话
Okay, well, listen to how you're saying that,
你就合格了吗
'cause you're a shitty-- yeah,
你也是个不合格的女朋友
you're a shitty girlfriend for using my own
你在吵架的时候用我的自我信念攻击我
self-belief against me in an argument.
你根本不知道跟一个自恋狂谈恋爱是什么感受
You have no idea what it's like to be dating a narcissist.
真的很让人疲惫
It is so draining.
如果我真的优秀 那就不叫自恋 好吗
It's not narcissism when it's real, okay?
-真的 -那可真是
- Like, no... - It's...
-你听到你自己说的话了吗 -我听到了
- Do you hear yourself?! - I do!
我知道事情不是这样 但你根本没意识到
I know it's, I know it's not, but you don't realize,
我要冒的风险有多大 好吗
like, how high the stakes are for me, okay?
谢天谢地我相信自己
Thank God I believe in myself the way that I do,
-否则我将一事无成 -你
- or I'd never get anything done! - Do you...?
-怎么了 -你把这件事当成了你人生的全部
- What? - Because you treat it like it's your whole life!
你的人生里总得有点其他东西吧
There, like, has to be something else in life besides this one,
-你就打算这样一条道走到黑吗 -其他东西
- like, fucking single-minded goal! - Something else in life?!
还有什么能比这更重要吗
Something more than, like,
我可是在实现自我
actualizing my sense of self and like,
-将我的潜能最大化 -天哪 戴夫
- feeling like I'm maximizing my potential?! - Oh, my God, Dave.
-你没懂我意思 -你要让我牺牲那些吗
- You don't... - You're asking me to sacrifice that?!
真♥他♥妈♥荒唐
That's fucking absurd!
-我只不过是 -戴夫 你不懂
- All I do is... - Dave, you don't get it!
不 是你不懂 就因为你不思进取
No, you don't get it, and I, and I can't keep apologizing
就要我为我的进取心道歉吗 不可能
for my ambition just 'cause you don't have any.
听着 就...
Listen, just...
好的 大家看着我 靠近一点
Okay, everyone look at me, and squish together.
一 二 笑一个
One, two... smile.
-完美 -好的
- Perfect. - All right.
-咱们完事了吗 -是的
- Good, we done? - Yeah.
你接下来有什么计划
What are you, doing next?
等我一下
Yo. Give me a sec.
我现在真的还没准备好做决定 兄弟
I'm really not ready to make this decision right now, dude.
戴夫 对方的反应越来越冷漠了 好吗
Dave, their responses are getting not good, okay?
他们会取消合同的 我好不容易才谈到二十五万
A-And they're gonna pull the deal, which I got up to 250,
我就顺带一提 好吗
by the way, all right?
兄弟 这是我们能拿到的最好条件了
Dude, this is the best possible scenario that we're gonna see--
你得接受
you need to move on it.
那些吓人的故事太多了 说什么
There are so many horror stories of people
签了唱片公♥司♥就会失去对自己音乐的控制权
that sign to labels and, like, lose creative control.
-你知道那些都是真事 -是的
- You know that's true. - Yeah.
我确实知道 但这件事我们和他们谈过了 记得吗
I do know that and we've talked about this with them, remember?
他们不会干涉你的创作
Th-They're not gonna step on your toes.
戴夫 他们喜欢你那首《我的鸡♥巴♥弱爆了》
Dave, they like your song "My Dick Sucks."
拜托 他们知道他们要签什么样的人
Like, come on, man, they know who they're signing, dude.
如果你想把说唱当事业
If you want this to be your career,
你得开始挣钱啊
you got to start making money doing it.
这是成功的唯一途径
That's the only way to succeed.
你一直在等待一个完美时机
You're, you're waiting for, like, a perfect moment.
就是现在了 兄弟
This is it, dude.
机不可失 时不再来
Like, this is it right now.
我需要更多时间考虑
I need more time.
你要现在不签约
I-If you don't sign the deal,
他们就打算取消了 好吗
they're gonna pull it, all right?
然后我们就得重头再折腾一遍
And then we have to start this whole fucking thing over again.
这些人懂你
These people get you.
你也喜欢他们
You like them, dude.
签约吧
Sign the deal!
签约吧 戴夫
Sign the deal, Dave.
-有什么好纠结的 -我得挂了
- It's that easy. - I got to go, I got to go.
我现在得挂了 我挂了 拜
I got to go right now, I got to go, bye.
我是艾丽
So, I'm Ally,
朱莉的妹妹
Julie's sister.
作为姐妹 朱莉什么都要和我争
And as sisters, Julie and I competed for everything.
香肠最多的那块披萨
The slice of pizza with the most pepperoni on it,
我们的《哈利·波特》小说
our Harry Potter books,
当然也会争抢我们父母的注意力
our parents' attention, of course.
每回我们俩争抢东西 总是她赢
And when Julie and I competed, she always won.
因为朱莉是我认识的最有进取心的人之一
Because Julie is one of the most ambitious people I know.
每当她想要什么东西 她就会不知疲倦地努力
When she wants something, she works for it tirelessly
直到她如愿以偿
until inevitably she gets it.
这是一种我无法摆脱的性格特征
It's, a personality trait I can't seem to get away from.
我想讲一个小故事
I want to tell a quick story.
在我们小时候 我们的爸妈带我们去看了场魔术秀
When we were little, our parents brought us to a magic show.
魔术师需要一个志愿者 所以毫不意外的
And the magician needed a volunteer, so, of course,
他选了朱莉
he picked Julie.
然后她上了台
And she went onstage.
魔术师数到三 然后忽然间
The magician counted to three and poof!
朱莉就消失了
Julie was gone.
她原来在的地方 出现了一只可爱的小兔子
And in her place was this cute little bunny.
观众鼓掌喝彩 节目效果很好
And everyone clapped and it was great.
然后朱莉就回来了
Then Julie came back,
我强装镇定了大概十秒钟
and I played it cool for maybe ten seconds
然后我就迫切地想知道她去了哪儿
before I had to know where did she go?
魔术的奥秘是什么
What's the secret?
我让她告诉我
Just tell me.
但她只肯说
But all she would say was,
"艾丽 我被变成了一只兔子"
"Ally, I got turned into a bunny."
-你还记得吗 -记得
- Do you remember this? - Yeah.
她当然记得
Of course she does.
因为直到今天 她还是只肯说
Because to this day, all she'll say about it is,
"我被变成了一只兔子"
"I got turned into a bunny."
这让我很生气
Which has always made me really angry.
因为 说实话 我很想知道
Because, honestly, I want to know.
我到现在还是很想知道
I still want to know.
但这个周末
But then this weekend...
我意识到了一些事情 关于魔术
I realized something about magic.
关于诚实
And honesty.
关于爱
And love.
魔术背后的奥妙
The magic behind... magic,
不在于障眼法
isn't the illusion.
而是那个人愿意为了你去制♥造♥幻象
It's that someone cared enough to create the illusion for you.
真正的魔术是那些付出的努力
The real magic is all of the work
是那些努力让人相信魔术是真的
that goes into making somebody believe that magic is real.
所以 这么多年来 我都以为你是为了气我才不说
So... what I thought for years was you messing with me...
但其实 你是在用你的方式为我留住魔术的魅力
was really just your way of preserving the magic for me.
尼克 她也会为你这么做
And, Nick, she will do the same for you.
因为你就是她的全世界
Because you mean the world to her.
如果这世界上还有能让你开心的任何事
And if there is anything on this earth
只要是她能做的
that she could do to make you happy,
她都会不知疲倦地努力
she will work for it tirelessly
直到她如愿以偿
until she inevitably gets it
让你幸福快乐
for you.
也正是这一点让她如此特别
And that's what makes her so special...
她用她的进取心
is that she uses her ambition
平衡了二者 让自己爱情事业双丰收
to work just as hard in her relationship as she does at her career.
我也是直到这个周末才意识到
And I didn't realize until this weekend
这有多重要
how much that mattered.
但这就是 一切
But it's... everything.
爱
Love...
抱歉
Sorry.
爱就像魔法
Love is just like magic.
两个人建立起自己的小世界
Two people build a world for themselves
有福同享 有难同当
and preserve it at all costs together.
我跟高兴能看到你们两个人
And I am so excited to see the magic
为彼此创造的这个魔法
that you two create for each other.
敬朱莉和尼克
To Julie and Nick.
敬朱莉和尼克
To Julie and Nick.
♪很久 我停不下来♪
♪ So long, I can't stop ♪
戴夫
Dave.
♪一起来嘛♪
剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表