剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表
-我爱你 -这真的
- I love you. - This is so...
你能来真好
It's great to have you here.
你人居然这么好
Surprisingly good of you.
习惯吧 亲爱的
Well, get used to it, Tootsie Pop.
他人呢
Is... where is he?
-贾斯汀吗 -对
- Justin? - Yeah.
说实话 我觉得他人都不在这里
I don't even think he's here, to be honest...
就想和你告个别
Just wanted to say bye.
-真的很高兴认识你 -我也是
- It was so nice to meet you. - You, too.
-再见 保重 -再见 你最好了
- Bye. Take care. - Bye! You're the best.
谢谢你 考特妮
Thank you, Kourt.
-你人真好 -再见
- You're a good sport. - Bye.
我只想让你知道
So I just want you to know
-我是第一个承认的 -不好意思
- I'm the first to admit it. - I'm sorry.
刚刚是怎么回事
What just... what?
-是啊 -刚刚发生了什么
- Oh, yeah. - What just happened?
-考特妮吗 -你看见她
- Kourt? - Did you see what she...?
-考特妮吗 -考特妮 没错
- Kourt?! - Kourt, yeah.
我们争论了一番 我赢了
We got in an argument that I won.
我亲耳听见她的轻叹声了
I heard her, I heard her-her vocal fry in my own ears.
-她的轻叹声 -我亲眼看见了她美丽的皮肤
- Her vocal fry? - And I looked at her beautiful skin.
-她说了什么 她到底说了什么 -我觉得她
- What did she say? What did she say exactly? - I think she...
我觉得她对我说"你最好了"
She said, well, I think she said to me, "You're the best."
天哪
Oh, my God!
不好意思 小可爱要过来了
Excuse me, fucking cutie pie coming through.
卧♥槽♥
Fuck!
是棉花糖啊
It's fucking Marshmello.
看看你
Man, look at you.
看看我 各位 我是棉花糖
Look at me, guys, I'm Marshmello!
你们接下来打算怎么办
So what are you gonna do about it then?
等等 你是张桌子
Wait, you're a table!
-你能说话吗 -他完全晕了
- Do you talk?! - He's fully blacked out.
你是机器人吗 拜托 哥们
Are you a robot? Hey, man, come on.
我们可在别人的生日派对上
We're, like, at somebody's fucking birthday party,
把面具摘了
bro, take the fucking mask off.
今晚当个正常人 好吗
Be a normal guy for one night, okay?
要阻止他吗
Do we stop him?
你个丑逼
You fucking ugly bitch.
天哪
Oh, my fucking God!
天哪
Fucking God!
我明天再给你打电♥话♥吧
I'll have to call you tomorrow or something.
你♥他♥妈♥有什么毛病 哥们
Fuck! Bro, what is wrong with you, man?!
搞什么啊
What the fuck?!
剧集 | 说唱王戴夫 | 导航列表