剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
Excuse me.
酒保
Um, excuse me?
请问下
How long you been taking singing lessons with Miss Giordano?
你在焦尔达诺女士这里上了多久的声乐课了
I've been singing professionally since I was six.
我从六岁就开始接受专业声乐指导了
Is, is Miss Giordano a good teacher?
焦尔达诺女士是个好老师吗
By that, I mean patient?
她耐心吗
She's tough to please. Is your kid starting lessons?
她不太好说话 你家小孩想学声乐吗
Considering.
有在考虑
Yeah, she doesn't really think she's good enough.
但她觉得自己不太行
Yo, Kel. I can tell you a secret?
小凯 我能告诉你个事不
Sure.
你说
I found out last night... got into BU.
我昨晚知道的... 我被波士顿大学录取了
Shit.
这么强...
You got in? Partial scholarship.
真录取了 还有部分奖学金
Know what I mean? That's baller, yo.
得劲吧 逆袭了啊 兄弟
But yo books, like, 200 each.
但是那些教材 差不多要两百块一本
And I got to pay all kind of dorm fees and shit.
宿舍费什么的还要我自己承担
I need about five more Gs just to show up to the bitch.
我起码还得挣个大五千块才敢去报道
You finally gonna tell 'Ton?
你准备告诉我哥了吗
Not yet.
还没呢
I mean, so much going on, I ain't had a chance to.
最近那么多事 我还没找到机会说
Maybe you don't.
要不你干脆别告诉他了
What you mean I don't?
为什么不告诉他
I mean you gone, your corner gone.
你人一走 你负责卖♥♥货的地盘也要丢
He gonna see it as losing money, make you pay that back.
他会觉得你让他受了损失 会让你赔的
I mean, he can just replace me, though, right?
他找个人代替我不就完了
I mean, all we do is sit there
反正我♥干♥的
handing shit out and counting dope.
也就是卖♥♥货数货的简单活
Man, you know what?
说真的
I wouldn't even have money for the application
要不是安东当年提拔我做这事
if 'Ton ain't put me on.
我连大学的申请费都交不起
So, look, I'm gonna tell him tonight.
我今晚就告诉他
That way, he can find somebody to replace me.
顺便让他找个人来代替我
No, Marco. Listen to me.
马可 你听我的
Don't.
别跟他说
Look, when the time come for you to leave, just leave.
你要是准备好离开了 走了就是
I'll handle my brother.
我哥那边我来说
Shit.
我靠
Pussy ass... What you doing?
这个臭傻屌♥... 你干什么呢
Anton said if we saw Junior, we should take care of business.
安东说下次见到朱尼尔 要给他好看
Stay ready, ain't got to get ready, know what I mean?
有备才无患 懂我意思吧
No, no, I think we should hit up Anton first and wait for the green.
别慌 我们先联♥系♥安东 他说没问题再下手
He already gave the green. Yo, what I tell y'all.
他早就开绿灯了 老子早说过
Y'all dead out here!
你们要玩完了
Fuck that shit. I ain't waiting.
去他妈的 老子不等了
BPD! Stop!
波士顿警♥察♥ 给我站住
BPD! Stop!
波士顿警♥察♥ 站住
♪ 'Cause I run that bass ♪
♪ 因为我就那么强 ♪
♪ I run that bass. Run, run, run, run, run, run ♪
♪ 我就是那么强 ♪
♪ Run, run, run, I run that bass. Run, run, run, run, run, run ♪
♪ 我就是那么强 ♪
♪ Run, run, run, I run that bass ♪
♪ 我就是那么强 ♪
♪ They call me home run 'cause I run that bass ♪
♪ 他们对我服服帖帖 因为我就是那么强 ♪
Get the fuck down!
给老子下来
Fuck you. You want to fucking run?
操♥你♥妈♥的 兔崽子还他妈想跑
Yo, it's Marco.
是我 马可
Junior. What?
那个朱尼尔 怎么了
He set us up, man.
他给我们下套
Where's Kel? I don't know.
小凯呢 我不知道
♪ There is a name I love to hear, I love to sing its worth ♪
♪ 有那么个名字 我愿听它入耳 我愿放声歌♥颂 ♪
♪ It sounds like music In my ear... ♪
♪ 这个名字如乐曲般悦耳... ♪
Why would they have arrested Kelvin?
凯尔文怎么会被抓
For the same trumped-up charges
和之前他们栽赃给
they had on Maddy Wilson... Being Black and in Boston.
马德琳·威尔逊的罪名一样... 在波士顿做黑人就是原罪
I'm sure this was a case of mistaken identity.
我敢说他们肯定抓错人了
You mean profiling. If anything happens to Kelvin,
不止他一个 我们在被针对 要是凯尔文出了事
any type of conviction, even a misdemeanor,
哪怕只给他赃上一个小罪名
I'll lose my apartment, my position with BHA,
我会失去公♥寓♥ 还有在波士顿住房♥协会的职位
and Braxton won't get the HUD housing grant.
布拉克斯顿社区也会失去住房♥和城市发展部的住房♥补助
Did Kelvin ever say anything to you about any enemies?
凯尔文有说过他树过什么敌之类
Or does anyone in the neighborhood have it out for him?
或者社区内有人对他不满吗
No.
没有
He goes to school, he does his music, he comes home.
他每天上学 搞搞音乐 然后就回家了
This is just the Youth Strike Force up to their same tricks.
肯定是青年暴♥力♥打击部队的同个伎俩
I'll speak to Decourcy.
我会跟德库西说说的
Back in the day, something like this happened,
以前类似的事情发生时
your mother didn't sit on her hands
你妈妈可没有袖手旁观
and wait for her husband to do something.
等她丈夫去做点什么
She took off the gloves and fought, now, not later.
她没有等待 而是立刻就动身投入了斗争中
You sure this is the kid?
确定是这小孩
You're fucking kidding me? Yeah.
你♥他♥妈♥逗我呢 当然是他
Did you get the gun? Nah, he dumped it.
找到枪了吗 没 被他扔了
Yeah.
我猜也是
Is Kelvin being cooperative?
他还算合作吗
He tell you who shot Raina?
有说是开枪打的雷娜吗
Says he doesn't know.
他说他不知道
Says he doesn't know who planted the drugs
也说不知道到底是谁
in Maddy Wilson's car either.
把毒品放在马德琳·威尔逊车里的
He's a bag of nerves.
这小子担惊受怕的
He knows.
肯定知道点什么
I'm here to see my client.
我来见我的客户了
Excuse me, folks.
各位让一下
This one's going local. You can take the express.
这部电梯太慢了 你们还是搭另外的吧
Chris, that's got to suck.
克里斯 心里不好受吧
You make a righteous bust only to have the ADA's wife waltz in
这次抓捕合情合理 可助理地检官的老婆
and take the collar away from ya.
却来把你这案子搅黄了
If Decourcy Ward had any decency, he would recuse himself.
德库西·沃德要是还在乎体面 就该回避这个案子
And your boy Tony Suferin taking the blame
而与此同时你的同事 托尼·苏福林
for dumping the drugs in Maddy Wilson's car?
还要背栽赃毒品这个黑锅
I mean, this guy's... He's got a wife. He's got a new kid.
人家有家室 家里刚添喜
He's on paid leave now, but that paycheck, that pension?
他现在是停职留薪 可停职警探能拿到多少钱
I mean, that could just fucking disappear.
一不留神就花没了
And I know that you guys are canvassing the neighborhood,
我还知道你们在那个社区巡逻
looking for, you know,
想着找找看
who tossed the drugs in the girl's vehicle.
放毒品在那女孩儿车里的嫌疑人
And so far, you got nothing, but what I don't understand is,
可你们一无所获 但我不明白的是
why is the Suffolk County DA's office also investigating?
为什么萨福克郡地检署也在调查这事
They are?
是吗
Well, you know, so I've heard.
反正我听说是这样
Now, I'm not a betting man, but if I was a betting man,
我这人不好赌 不过要我猜
I would say it's because Decourcy Ward
我觉得是德库西·沃德主使的
wants to make sure that the blame falls
要让这口锅落不到
anywhere other than on the DA's office.
他们地检办公室的头上嘛
I'm listening.
你接着说
I need a goat.
我需要一个替罪羊
Doesn't need to be you.
但那个人不一定要是你
♪ Be still, my soul. The Lord is on thy side ♪
♪ 我心沉静 因主在我身旁 ♪
♪ Bear patiently. The cross of grief or pain ♪
♪ 主替我承受一切悲痛 ♪
♪ Leave to thy God. To order and provide ♪
♪ 让主支配与给予 ♪
♪ In every change. ♪
♪ 世事变化多端 ♪
♪ He faithful will remain. Be still, my soul ♪
♪ 唯主可以信赖 我心沉静 ♪
♪ Thy best. Thy heavenly friend. ♪
♪ 基♥督♥与我同在 ♪
♪ Through thorny ways ♪
♪ 度过困苦 ♪
♪ Leads to a joyful end ♪
♪ 与主同享乐 ♪
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表