剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
I'm okay.
没事的
Anton!
安东
Get down on the motherfuckin' pavement!
趴在人行道上不准动
Get down! Get the fuck down!
趴下 他妈的别动
Get on the motherfuckin' ground right now!
他妈的立刻趴下
On the ground, Anton! Get on the fucking ground!
不许动 安东 赶紧趴在地上
Suspect moving up the stairs.
嫌疑人上楼梯了
Get down. Get down. Let's go, Anton! It's over!
快蹲下 别反抗了 安东 都结束了
Suspect is inside.
嫌疑人进屋了
Standing by.
待命中
Hold your fire! There could be civilians inside!
不许开火 可能有平民
Holding fire.
停火
Trying to make contact.
尝试和嫌疑人沟通
Anton, think about it!
安东 你好好想想
Let me talk to him. No, no, down!
让我跟他谈谈 不行 蹲下
Let me talk to him!
让我跟他谈谈
Too late for that. Way too late.
现在谈 已经太迟了
Anton, think about it!
安东 你想想看
Anton! Anton, come talk to me.
安东 和我谈谈吧
Put the gun down!
把枪放下
Anton, stop before you hurt somebody!
安东 在你伤人之前赶紧停止抵抗
He might be coming your way.
他可能朝你那边过去了
Be ready but do not engage.
做好准备 但不要与嫌疑人冲突
Do not engage.
不要与嫌疑人交火
Copy.
收到
No way out, Anton!
你没得跑了 安东
Come on, kid.
别挣扎了 小伙
Drop the gun and come out.
把枪放下投降
Anton, please! Please, listen!
安东 求你听话
Drop the gun and come the fuck out!
放下枪 老实投降
Fuck this. I'm going in.
去他妈的 我冲了
Sergeant said "do not engage."
警长不是说"不要冲突"
I'm not gonna sit here waiting for this motherfucker
我才不会就这么干耗着
to pick us off.
等他伤害我们的人
You got nowhere to run, Anton.
你无处可逃了 安东
Nowhere to go.
无处可逃
Is my mom still out there?
我妈还在外边吗
Yeah, she's here.
她在
Take her home, man. Please.
你先带她回家吧 求你
Anton, come out before somebody gets hurt!
安东 赶紧投降 免得有人受伤
I said, take her home!
我叫你先把她带回家
We don't wanna hurt you, Anton.
我们不想伤害你 安东
Throw the gun on the porch, put your hands in the air,
把枪丢出门口 双手举高
and walk towards me.
然后朝我走过来
Get her outta here, man!
先把她带开
Come out with your hands in the air.
双手举高之后出来
I said, get her outta here!
我让你先把她带开
She's with us, Anton.
她跟我们一伙的 安东
How else would we know where to find you?
不然你以为我们怎么找到你的
Throw the gun out.
把枪丢出来
We got you surrounded, Anton.
你已经被包围了 安东
You ain't got nowhere to go.
你没法逃了
Be smart and drop the motherfuckin' gun.
放聪明点 快他妈把枪丢出来
No! No! Shots fired!
不 不 发生交火
Shots fired! Let me go to him!
发生交火 让我去看看他
No, no. Let me go to him!
不 不行 让我看看他
Whoa, whoa, whoa! No, no, no. Let me go! That's my son!
这可不行 放开我 那是我儿子啊
Come here! No!
过来 不
No! No!
不要啊
Take her away. Get her away.
把她带走 快带走
No! My son!
不 儿子啊
All clear, Sarge.
一切正常了 警长
Suspect is down. Suspect is down.
嫌疑人已被击倒 嫌疑人已被击倒
No! No!
不 不
No!
不要啊
Fuck! Fuck happened?!
我♥操♥ 他妈的怎么回事
What'd you want me to do?
你想让我怎么办
What I told you to do. Block him the fuck in!
我不是早告诉你了 在后边包围好就行
I had a clear path to apprehend the suspect.
我刚刚有机会直接拿下犯人
He wasn't gonna surrender, so I took a chance.
他也不打算投降 所以我就赌了一把
He fuckin' wheeled on me, Chris.
他突然就朝我转过来了
He wheeled on me!
很突然
I fired.
所以我开枪了
Give me the gun.
枪给我
Go back to the station.
回局里去
Don't do a fucking thing till I say.
我下令之前你什么都别干
What?
你说什么
Give me your fucking gun.
我叫你♥他♥妈♥把枪给我
Tuck your tail between your legs and get the fuck outta here.
夹好尾巴滚蛋
This ain't a fuckin' tail, Sarge.
没什么好藏的 警长
You just didn't have the balls to do what needed to be done.
都是因为你自己没胆子去做该做的事
You.
你
You're going to tell me what happened.
把刚刚发生的事原原本本告诉我
Step-by-step, every fucking detail.
一个细节都他妈的不能漏掉
I wasn't there, sir.
我没进去 长官
I was outside.
我在外边的
You were outside? Yes, sir.
你在外边的吗 是的 长官
Get the fuck outta here.
麻溜滚吧
I'm so sorry, Grace.
很抱歉 格蕾丝
No. You're not.
你才没有
I understand how you feel.
我懂你的感受
No, you don't.
你才不懂
You weren't trapped.
你没有被困住
Not like us.
你和我们不一样
Could've walked away.
你可以远离这一切
You still can.
现在也可以
I shouldn't have trusted any of you.
我不该相信你们任何一个人的
How in the name of bleeding Jesus
这事他妈的怎么搞成
did this turn into Ruby Ridge?!
红宝石山脊案的
Tony Suferin was under my command.
托尼·苏福林是我的手下
I take full responsibility.
我负全责
Yeah, you do that.
你负你的责去吧
I'm gonna stick to whatever story makes this mess go away.
什么说法能把这事平息下来 我就照着那个说法来
Man, fuck all that.
去他妈的
I will not let this go away.
我不会让这事就那么平息了
Our job is to prosecute criminals,
我们的职责就是起诉罪犯
to remove dangerous men from society,
把危险分子从社会上剔除
and it seems pretty clear to me
在我看来
that Officer Suferin is one of them.
苏福林警官明显就是个危险分子
You wanna go after BPD again?
你又想找波士顿警方麻烦吗
I don't wanna "go after" anybody.
我不想再"找麻烦"了
I want an investigation. Due process.
我是要按正当程序调查
Justice should work both ways.
正义应该是双向的
We need to handle this delicately.
这是要谨慎处理
It can be delicate.
可以谨慎
But we still gonna handle it.
但不能就那么算了
You know, ever since that night,
枪击发生之后
all I wanted to do was lay my hands on the kid.
我就想着亲手教训下那小孩
Just hurt Anton the way he hurt Siobhan, you know?
就照着他伤害西沃恩那样教训他一下 明白吗
Then I got what I wanted.
现在我如愿了
Now I just feel like shit.
但感觉却一团糟
Why? You didn't kill him.
怎么了 人又不是你杀的
No, but he's still dead. It bothers me.
是 但他死了这个事实还是困扰着我
It should bother you too.
你也该受困扰的
First time I ever used my gun... On the job...
我第一次在任务上... 用枪的时候
I was-I was working at a desk.
我当时还只是做内勤工作
I was out in the field provisionally,
只是偶尔出外勤
and I get called back to headquarters,
用枪之后 我被叫回总部
I'm assuming to get fired.
我想着我肯定被炒了
Nope!
恰恰相反
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表