剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
With a husband in the FBI? Jackie would have a shit fit.
我丈夫可在联调局工作 还有谁比他更适合干这事
Wait, get Jackie to locate him.
那叫杰基去找找看不就完了
Believe me, Jackie has no desire to help me find my father.
信我 杰基才没兴趣帮我找呢
Thank you.
谢谢
That was adorable, Jenny, how you took an hour and 100 sips
珍妮 你这杯啤酒小口小口抿的
to drink a single Guinness,
真是可爱
but you're gonna drink this one proper...
不过这一杯...
In four giant swigs, okay? You serious?
你得四大口喝完 认真的吗
I-I thought that four-sip thing
我以为四口喝完一杯啤酒
was made up by the Irish to torture American tourists.
是爱尔兰当地人编出来折磨美国游客的
No, I only want to see four lines
才不是 等你干完四口
of foam on the glass when you're done.
我希望剩下的只有酒沫
To singing a solo on Sunday.
庆祝你能在礼拜日独唱
God, no, I can't. I can't.
天啊 我肯定不行
Come on, you're coddin' me.
别闹 你糊弄我呢
No... the church'd be filled with my neighbors,
我说真的... 到时候教堂里到处都是街坊
who will want to see me fail.
他们都等着看我笑话呢
Hell, my-my mom would probably show up.
我妈说不定都会来
No, really, if I said yes,
没开玩笑 要是我真答应了
I'd probably want to jump out of the choir loft
我到时候说不定会跳下唱经台
and escape out the back door.
从后门溜之大吉
Trust me... no, you'll just see a flash.
我真的会逃得像闪电一样
Okay, look at me, Rohr.
那听好了 罗尔太太
You're doing that solo, or I'll throw you off the choir loft.
你必须要去独唱 不然我亲自把你拽上去
Not bad at all!
不错嘛
It's like drinking a loaf of bread.
像在喝液体面包一样
First time we met, I brought you coffee.
我们初次见面时 我给你带了咖啡
When you gonna hit me back?
什么时候能回请下啊
I'm guessing that means no news... again.
看样子还是没有新消息啊
All right.
听我说
Anton is playing hide-and-seek, or maybe he skipped town
安东躲起来了 说不定都离开波士顿了
or got disappeared like Jimmy Hoffa.
或者像吉米·霍法那样"失踪"了
I don't fuckin'...
我他妈也说不清...
Jackie, I've heard your theories... I need facts.
杰基 你的理论我都听够了 我要事实
Okay, fine, fine, fine. Let's take two steps back.
行 行 那我们先后退两步
Anton gets arrested, Grace raises an awful lot
安东被捕后 格蕾丝很短时间内
of bail money pretty fucking quick.
就凑够了保释金
Now, assuming that she used her son's drug money... No. No way.
如果她是用的她儿子的毒资... 不可能
Easy for Mama to get.
她很容易拿到
Tough for Uncle to trace.
我们还很难追查
Siobhan's known this woman a lifetime.
西沃恩认识那女人很久了
She believes Grace just couldn't face
他觉得格蕾丝直到现在
what her sons were up to until now.
都没法面对她儿子的行径
I thought you told me Grace was smart.
不是你说格蕾丝是个聪明人的吗
Children are a blind spot. You said so yourself.
你自己也说过 对自己子女的恶行没法查觉
Well... the only thing worse than being blind
比没法查觉更糟糕的
is having sight with no vision.
那就是视而不见了
Maybe she used a bail bond.
她可能找了保释担♥保♥人
No, no, I-I checked with the, neighborhood bondsmen.
我问过附近的保释担♥保♥人了 也没有
She made inquiries, but she didn't... She didn't follow through.
她有询问过 但问过就没下文了
She wouldn't have any luck getting that kind of cash
她想要从罗克斯伯里以外的地方搞到那笔钱
outside of Roxbury.
可不容易啊
I mean, what... what other money does she have access to?
她还有接触到哪些资金的渠道呢
I mean, what would I do? What would I do?
换我 会怎么做呢
What would I do? I don't want to know.
换做是我会怎么做呢 我没兴趣知道
Steal.
当然是偷了
And I wouldn't need a stocking cap to do it.
并且还不用带头套去银行硬抢
Just a blank check and a pen.
有张空白支票和一支笔就行了
Braxton Summit?
从布拉克斯顿顶峰社区的账户里吗
Man, come on, that community means everything to her.
你这也太能想了 那个社区对她来说就是一切啊
She'd never steal from those people.
她才不会偷自己人的钱呢
Yeah, on good day, sure. No, of course not.
顺风顺水的时候自然不会
Do you know how the Incredible Hulk came to be?
你知道无敌浩克是怎么被创作出来的吗
With her kid's life on the line, this lady did something
在她孩子生命危在旦夕时 做了前所未有的事
that she would never be capable of before.
徒手把压在她孩子身上的车抬了起来
Hysterical strength.
令人咋舌的力量
Grace's firstborn son is pinned under the proverbial Mack truck,
格蕾丝的大儿子现在就是在这么个大货车下边
and you best believe she's gonna lift
这下该足够相信 她会想尽一切办法
that fucking thing up... She don't care how.
把那辆大货车给抬起来
In her mind, she borrowed.
在她看来 那钱是她借的
Thinking she can get the money back before Anton goes to trial.
认为她能在安东受审前把那笔钱还回去
We need to subpoena the Tenant Association's bank records.
我需要搜查租户协会银行账户的传票
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
这样子 我懂了
We can prove that Grace stole the money,
只要能证明格蕾丝偷了那笔钱
then we can force her to retract her statement absolving Anton.
我们就能逼她撤回做的不在场证明
And tell us where the fucker is hiding.
还让她交代安东的下落
Yo, Jackie.
杰基
Bobby, give me something good.
鲍比 给我点好消息吧
Just finished comparing the ballistics
刚刚比对完
from the Siobhan Quays shooting to the ballistics
西沃恩·吉斯枪击案的弹道
from the Raina Allen Valentine homicide.
和雷娜·艾伦谋杀案的弹道
Rounds didn't come from the same gun. They're not a match.
不是同一把枪的 弹道不匹配
Bobby, go to hell.
鲍比 你个没用的东西 下地狱吧
Great.
行啊
We'll be there together for eternity.
你我到时候在那相伴到永远
Fuck.
操了
What are you expecting, good news?
你以为真能有好消息吗
Of course Anton tossed the guns.
安东肯定早把枪扔了
You know, you've gotten very pessimistic over the last year.
你过去这一年变得消极了不少啊
Boston has that effect on people.
在波士顿待久了会这样
Okay, look, you know the bullet doesn't match.
听好了 你知道弹道不匹配
I know the bullet doesn't match.
我知道弹道不匹配
Grace only knows what we tell her.
格蕾丝只知道从我们口里说出来的
And that's how we get her to admit that she lied.
到时候她就会承认撒谎了
A lie to catch a lie?
靠撒谎去揭穿另一个谎吗
That's almost biblical.
好高尚啊
Yeah.
可不
Which way are you? Back there.
你走哪条路 后边那条
Okay. I'm that way.
那我往这边了
This was great fun. You're a delight.
今天过得很开心 你真是个开心果
You know what? Let me give you a ride.
要不我捎你一程吧
No, no, I have a short walk home.
不必了 我家离这很近的
No, I-I am so good to drive. I promise.
我没醉 还能开的
I saw you downing that Guinness in there.
你刚刚可是喝了好大一杯黑啤啊
I'll stay on foot, if you please.
我劝你还是走路吧
If I'm a little tipsy, whose fault is that?
是谁害我醉醺醺的啊
I'll be sure to confess my sin to Father Doyle.
那个罪孽我自会向多伊尔神父告解
Say "hi" to him for me.
代我向他问好
Good night.
晚安
Come here, you cunt.
你个婊♥子♥ 过来
Oi! Stop!
停下
Fuck off!
滚开点
Bastard!
你个混账
Let go of me!
放开我
Fuck off!
滚啊
Fucking help!
来人帮帮我
Get your fucking hands off me... Get away from her!
把你的脏手拿开 你离她原点
Help!
救命
My God.
我的天
Get the fuck off her! Fuck off!
你♥他♥妈♥放开她 滚一边去
What the hell was that?
刚刚怎么回事
Ex-boyfriend.
我前男友
What's going on?
到底怎么回事
Are you in some kind of trouble?
你有麻烦吗
Maeve, Maeve, if you really know that guy,
梅芙 你认识那个人的话
he might try it again.
他可能会再动手的
We should call the police... Or, you know,
我们该报♥警♥的... 或者说
I could have Jackie track this asshole down...
我去让杰基去追查那人...
No, no, no, no, just take me home and forget what you saw.
别别别 你送我到家就行 然后忘了刚刚的事吧
Please.
求你了
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表