剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
Brand-new day coming.
全新的一天就要来了
She's been home three months now.
她已经在家三个月了
I think she's demonstrated enough that we can trust her.
我觉得她的表现已经足够让我们相信…
Next time she runs off with some fucking idiot,
她下次又和哪个神经病一起跑路了
I got to bail her out of trouble.
我还得把她捞出来
Did Anton Campbell shoot you?
是不是安东·坎贝尔枪击的你
Reassess and get your goddamn house in order.
请您好好想想 别再祸起萧墙了
Show these pink-ass niggas what you made of
在被看扁之前
before they make a pussy out of you.
给那些臭黑鬼点颜色看看
Rob.
罗伯
What can I do you for, this fine morning?
这么美妙的早晨 你有何贵干
I came to piss in your Cheerios.
我是来给你早餐里撒尿的
I'll get a spoon.
等我拿个勺子
Director says the president
主管说总统本在考虑
is, considering me for the Meritorious Service medal,
授予我功勋奖章
which will grease the tracks
这样我就可以在退休后
for my lucrative segue into the private sector.
找个私人单位的肥差了
And you're fucking it all up.
可全他妈被你搞砸了
It's a gift.
本人天分如此
This Jap U.S. attorney has stuck an ice pick in my balls.
那个日裔联邦检察官给我处处使绊
I got to put you on dry dock.
所以我只能对你下手了
Shimizu. She's a f...
清水 就她...
You're being transferred to the field office
我把你调去莱克维尔地方分局了
in Lakeville until you retire.
你就在那儿干到退休吧
Lakeville?
莱克维尔
That hee-haw shit stain?
那种鸟不拉屎的地方
I don't think they even have fucking electricity out there.
我以为那里他妈电都没通
Rob, I have closed more cases, I have gotten more screen time
罗伯 我的结案率还有工作时间比楼里这些蠢货
than any of the humps in this building.
不知道高到哪里去了
I am the fucking face of the Boston FBI.
我他妈可是波士顿联调局的门面
You can't do this. I can.
你不能这么做 我能
And I did.
并且已经做了
End of the week, you're gone.
这周完了你就调走
Did you know that we used to sterilize retards in this country?
你知道我们之前在这个国家做过的"净化"工作吗
Jackie, you're gone.
杰基 你没戏了
Early 20th century, we had a eugenics policy
二十世纪初 搞了个所谓优生政策
to keep the unfit from spreading their tainted seed.
以免不够格的家伙去传宗接代
I mean, spics, white trash, you name the species.
像那些拉美人 白垃圾之类的
But we get all hypocritical about genocide crimes,
可我们却背上了莫须有的所谓种族灭绝的罪行
up in arms about Auschwitz... What's your point?
控诉我们像集中营... 你想说什么
You're not cutting off my dick.
我没那么容易被摆脱的
Maintenance'll bring up some boxes.
清洁工会拿些盒子上来的
We have an eyewitness account from the victim,
都有受害人的目击陈述了
Toussaint Senegel,
图森·塞内加尔
and we can't even get a plea deal from the suspect?
都这样了嫌疑人还不签认罪协议吗
It's gangster-on-gangster crime.
这是帮派间的火并
Even an eyewitness is unreliable.
就算有目击证人也不可靠
Anton knows that.
安东是知道的
Any reason for me to think
你和你枕边人的夜话
your pillow talk is affecting your job performance?
应该没有影响你的工作表现吗
Your wife represents this Anton Campbell.
你妻子在为安东·凯贝尔辩护
And you two never compare notes?
你俩就不交换下意见吗
Yeah, Dan. Yeah, yeah, we compare notes.
是的 丹 我们会交换意见
About what books to read, where to go for vacation,
在读什么书 去哪里度假
how much garlic to put in the pesto.
罗勒酱里该放多少蒜这些事上
Yeah, we compare notes.
我们当然会交换意见
I'm told your wife has political ambitions.
我听说你妻子有参政的野心
A verdict of innocent would be a big win.
无罪判决对她会是一个巨大的胜利
My wife, if she wins, she'll do so on her own.
就算最后是我妻子赢了 那也是靠她自己赢的
Relax. I'll deliver a conviction.
放松点 我会想办法给他定罪的
I'll have Anton Campbell begging for a plea.
让安东·坎贝尔求着签认罪协议
How are you today?
今天还好吗
Agent Rohr.
罗尔探员
Good news travels fast.
好消息传得快啊
Yeah? What news is that?
是吗 什么消息
Don't be coy.
别扭扭捏捏的
Coy is not your color.
那不像你
You're headed to the gulag in Lakeville, Mass.
你不是要去莱克维尔那个破地方了吗
No send-off?
都没有送行仪式吗
No toasts, no back pats
敬酒 拍背告别
or German chocolate cake?
或者说德国巧克力蛋糕 一样都没有吗
You know, after Nixon gave his Checkers speech,
在尼克松发表了"跳棋演讲"之后
there weren't enough shovels to go around
想搞他下台的人简直络绎不绝
to bury that bastard, and then November 5, 1968
但时间流逝 在1968年11月5日
rolls around, and he beat those shameless dickwads
他用同样的手段
with those same fucking shovels.
给那群人迎头痛击
They got their revenge... Impeachment.
他们是复仇了... 对他进行了弹劾
Yeah, but he's still hovering over D.C.
但他在特区依旧有着影响力
like the Goodyear fucking blimp.
就像那个固特异飞艇一样
So this transfer was your idea?
所以这个调令是你的主意了
Well, you know, the next time
等下次
you have lunch with the county controller,
你和郡负责人吃午饭的时候
you might want to try a different motel.
可能要换一家汽车旅馆了
You're gonna end up wearing gray overalls
你最后的下场就是穿着灰色囚服
in Butner, North Carolina.
流落到北卡罗来纳的巴特纳监狱
Anton, do you understand the intent
安东 你明不明白
of your court hearing tomorrow?
明天针对你的听证会的意图
State wants to deny me bail
公诉方打算拒绝我保释
so they can keep me in this shithole.
把我继续关在这个鬼地方呗
The hearing is meant to determine
听证会是为了裁决
if you are a danger to the public.
你是否对公众有危险
If Judge DeLuca feels that you aren't a threat,
如果德卢卡法官认为你不存在威胁
she'll set bail, and you'll get to go home
她会定保释金额 而你在开庭日之前
until your trial date.
就都能回家了
So I need to behave.
所以我要守规矩
Yes.
对
Be polite, friendly.
讲礼貌 友好点
Use "ma'am" and "thank you" at will.
多用"女士" "谢谢"
Your attitude and this being your first felony charge
你的态度 再加上这是你首次重罪指控
will probably sway the judge.
很可能会动摇法官
And what about the opinion of that punk-ass bitch from Brooklyn?
那个布鲁克林人♥渣♥的话要怎么办
You know that he's my husband.
你知道他是我丈夫的吧
Not my fault.
又不是我的错
Anton...
安东...
if you want to go free, you want the best out of me.
如果你想要脱罪 想要我尽力帮你争取
To get that, you watch your damn mouth
那在提到我丈夫的时候
when you're talking about my husband.
你嘴巴最好放干净点
Yes, ma'am.
是 女士
Ma, you talk to Anton today?
妈 你今天跟安东联♥系♥过了吗
He's called from lockup.
他从拘留所打电♥话♥来了
His hearing's ten o'clock Thursday morning.
他的听证会在周四早上十点钟
You think they'll give him bail?
你觉得他会被允许保释吗
Siobhan will see to that.
西沃恩会尽力的
He'll be home in no time.
很快他就会回家了
Come back. Come sit with me.
过来 和我坐
How was your day? How was school?
你今天过得怎么样 学校如何
School is school.
学校就那样呗
That's not an answer.
这算不上回答
Were you in school today?
你今天去学校了吗
Where else would I be?
不然我还能去哪
Please don't lie to me.
别对我撒谎了
I don't need any more lies from you or Anton.
我不想再从你和安东那里听到更多谎言了
Ma, I was in class today,
妈 我今天去上课了
learning what little I could,
尽可能学习了
given the backwoods RCC Tech classes.
反正都教的是些没营养的东西
You need to take advantage
就算没营养也要好好利用
of what they do have and help you get a job, a job you want
然后帮自己找份工作 一份你想要的
to help you get out of Roxbury.
能帮你离开罗克斯伯里的工作
I go, you come with me?
我能离开这的话 你愿意和我一起吗
Baby, if I was gonna leave, I would've left long ago.
宝贝 如果我想走 我早就走了
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表