剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
fucking Florida is not far enough away for them.
都跑佛罗里达去了还嫌离我不够远
You and your kids, you're all I got.
我只有你和你孩子们这些亲人了
So of course I'm gonna look out for you.
所以我当然会帮你
But... and we can make a lot of money.
我们也能赚大钱
But I-I-I keep fronting for you,
但你要我一直帮你担♥保♥拿货
and then... and you don't pay me back,
你却不给我回款的话
and then we both, we got... All right, all right,
那我们俩都会... 行行行
all right with the fucking violins, Jimmy.
少说些漂亮话 吉米
I need more money, or more product.
要么给钱要么给货
Yeah, I know, but these-these-these people
知道了 但是这群人
that I'm-that I'm working with, they're-they're, you know...
就是和我合作的这群人 他们是真的...
They're not exactly... they're not charitable, you know?
他们可不是做慈善的 你懂吗
Are you gonna help us out or not?
这个忙你到底帮不帮
I'll handle it.
我会想办法的
How much you got? Show me the money?
带了多少钱来 让我看看
Man.
完蛋
What you want with Trey and Isaac?
你在打特雷和艾萨克的什么主意
Stand still.
待着别动
Which one of y'all came up short last run?
上批货你们俩谁的数对不上
Say something, or both of y'all getting schooled.
说话 不然你们俩都得挨揍
Fucking up the money.
吞钱是吧
Please, no, no. Please, please.
求你住手 求你
Give me your coat.
外套给我
No. I'll get your money.
别 钱会给你的
I swear.
我发誓
Fuck up the paper again.
我看你还敢私吞
His clothes, B?
衣服都给扒了 不是吧老哥
Stop being sensitive.
别这么小家子气
Kelvin, get in.
凯尔文 上车
Am I under arrest? You can be.
我被捕了吗 也不是不可能
Do you wanna go that route?
你想被抓吗
For what? I'm done talking to you.
莫名其妙 我和你没得聊
Come on.
来吧
What would your mama say?
你妈看你这样会作何感想
I'm here, not Sergeant Caysen.
是我和你谈 不是凯森警长
That supposed to make me feel okay?
这会让我好受一些吗
No.
不会
Raina Allen was murdered on Valentine's Day.
雷娜·艾伦在情人节当天被害了
Why did you attend a candlelight vigil?
你为什么参加她的烛光守夜
Raina was 11 years old.
雷娜才11岁
Fifth-grader at Trotter Elementary.
在特罗特小学读五年级
Favorite class was science.
最喜欢科学课
But you heard all this at the vigil.
这些你在守夜会上都听过了
Why did you go?
你为什么要去
She...
她...
She... my mom... knows everybody.
我妈妈... 跟大家都熟
You know we recovered ten different bullet casings at the scene?
你知不知道 我们在案发现场发现了十个不一样的弹壳
Who else was there on Valentine's Day?
情人节那晚还有谁在场
How would I know that?
我怎么知道
Fine. Moving on.
行 下个话题
Two days ago, you and one of your boys
两天前 你和你的一个兄弟
hopped out of a Fleetwood to "talk" to Junior Senegal,
下了车准备找朱尼尔·塞内加尔"谈谈"
but you see Sergeant Caysen, you take off running.
但你看到了凯森警长 拔腿就跑
Why? Now, to be honest with you,
你为什么会跑 我现在实话跟你说
look, I don't think you wanted to shoot Junior.
我是不觉得你会开枪崩了朱尼尔的
Because you ain't built for this, nah.
因为那不是你的本性
But here we are, sitting here, you acting all hard, not talking.
但是现在你坐在这儿 嘴硬得很 不肯说实话
The fuck would you know what I'm built for?
你♥他♥妈♥才不知道我的本性
This thing between you and Junior, it goes back a while?
你和朱尼尔积怨已久吧
But the murder of an innocent child
但是谋杀一个无辜的孩子
is a sign that things have gone too fucking far.
就意味着事情做得太过火了
You can't put shit on me.
你不能栽赃我
Ten different bullets means ten different guns.
十颗不同的子弹意味着有十把不同的枪
You, Junior, and who the fuck else?
你 朱尼尔 还有谁开枪
Junior's a fucking snake, and a liar.
他就是个伪君子 骗子
You wanna know whose bullet killed Raina?
你想知道哪把枪里的子弹杀了雷娜吗
One outta ten is yours.
十分之一的概率是你
This young man asks for his lawyer,
这位年轻人要先和律师谈
but you still questioned him?
但你还在审他
He chose to cooperate.
他自己愿意合作
Son, you got a lotta people who want what's best for you.
孩子 很多人都为你着想
Do you some good to listen.
听听话 对你有好处
She's absolutely right.
这话没错
There are others who are truly alone in this world,
世界上有很多人只能独自前行
and you have three people who are willing to be here for you.
但起码有三个人愿意站出来为你撑腰
Think about that.
你想想看
The only question on the mind of cops,
检察官 法官还有警♥察♥
prosecutors and judges, when they look at a person,
他们在面对一个人的时候 唯一会想的
is whether that person needs to be protected from society
是要为了保护这个人 而将社会与之隔离
or whether society needs to be protected from that person.
还是为了保护社会上的其他人 而让这个人与世隔绝
You've lived long enough to know where you stand.
你也这么大人了 该知到自己的处境
And instead of you doing something to get ahead,
你非但没有尝试扭转这个局面
you're being exactly like they expect you to be.
反而变成了他们所希望的样子
It don't matter what I do.
我怎么做不重要
If I'm guilty, I'm guilty. If I'm innocent, I'm guilty.
不管我到底是不是被冤枉的 他们都会认为我有罪
There's no getting ahead, playing by they rules.
在他们的游戏规则里 赢不了
Don't talk like that.
不许这么说话
But you're too young to give up.
可你还年轻 不能就放弃了
It's the only shot we have.
这是我们唯一的机会
We have to be twice as careful as them, twice as smart.
所以我们要加倍的小心 加倍的机灵
And never let them know what you think of them.
而且永远不要让他们知道你对他们的真实想法
I have to do a quick errand for the Coalition.
我要去帮联盟办点事
When I get home, we're gonna finish this conversation.
等我回家 我们再谈
Thanks, Miss Quays.
谢谢 吉斯女士
Be smart out there.
在外面放聪明点
Annie!
安妮
You know you ain't supposed to be doing that.
你知道不该这么做的
Watch it!
看着点
Rickey!
里基
Rickey Townsend.
里基·汤森
Come on with this bullshit.
又他妈来了
What? Excuse me? What did you say?
不好意思 你说什么
I thought so, you fucking hood rat.
你这小混♥蛋♥还来劲了
I need to talk to you about Decourcy Ward.
我要跟你谈谈德库西·沃德的事
Why? The charge got dropped.
为什么 我的指控都撤销了
You hit a cop.
你打了个警♥察♥
You think that's just gonna float up into the ether?
你觉得这事能就那么算了吗
Well, Mr. Ward let me go 'cause I was innocent.
沃德先生放我走 是因为我是无辜的
Well, Officer Marbury has a different version of innocent.
马布里警官对你无不无辜有另一种看法
Come on. He can't keep harassing me.
别扯了 他怎么能一直骚扰我
He's a Boston cop.
他是波士顿警♥察♥
He can do whatever the fuck he wants to do.
想做什么就能做什么
Who the fuck are you? I'm FBI.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁 我是联邦调查局的
Well, can I see a badge?
那我能看你的证件吗
Listen, kid.
听着 孩子
I could give a fuck about you or Marbury.
你和马布里的事我一点都不在乎
But I need you to do something for me,
可我需要你帮我做点事
so you can consider me an ally for the moment.
所以你目前可以把我当成一个盟友
This is what I need you to do.
我要你做这么个事
I want you to say that you're about to expose
你要说 你打算揭发
a Suffolk County DA informant by the name of Miguel Guerrero,
一个叫米格尔·格雷罗的萨福克郡地检官的线人
and Decourcy Ward let you off
德库西为了保护线人
in order to protect said informant.
才放了你
Do you understand me?
明白了吗
No, there was no one else there, so no deal.
不 当时没别人在那 不行
You know, for a Latin High student,
作为拉丁高中的学生
you're a dumb shit.
你还真是够蠢的
All right, so if I lie, what happens to Mr. Ward?
行 那如果我撒谎 沃德先生会怎样
You want Marbury off your back, or what?
你到底想不想马布里远离你
'Cause the next time he picks you up,
因为下次他来找你的时候
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表