剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
He in jail, lady.
他在监狱呢 小姐
Quit calling me "lady."
别叫我小姐了
Would you prefer "officer"?
你更喜欢被叫"警官"
I look like a fucking cop?
我他妈像是警♥察♥吗
You as white as one.
你们不都是白人吗
I'm Jimmy Ryan's sister-in-law.
我是吉米·莱恩的嫂子
Goddamn, that kid got a big mouth.
真服了 那家伙真是个大嘴巴
We ain't seem Jimmy in a while. Where he been hiding?
我们好长时间没看到吉米了 他藏哪儿去了
He's dead.
他死了
I'm taking over the family business.
家族生意现在由我接手
Is that so, Officer?
是这样吗 警官
All right, fuck you.
行吧 去你♥妈♥的♥
I want a re-up.
我要补货
That's a lot of bread.
这可是不少钱啊
You realize we could just take that from you, right?
你知道我们是敢明抢的 对吧
Snatch your bag.
连包一块拖了
Yeah?
你确定
Go ahead.
来啊
Go ahead, try it.
来啊 试试
All right, she ain't a cop.
行吧 她不是警♥察♥
Still don't mean we doing business with you.
可是仍然不意味着我们会和你做生意
See you, lady.
回见 小姐
Fuck.
去他妈的
The answer is no.
不行
Mr. Jacobi says you're a bad risk.
雅可比先生说你现在信誉不佳
You tell him... He hears you might not be running
你告诉他… 他听说你可能很长一段时间内
the Braxton Summit Tenants' Association for very long.
都不会再主管布拉克斯顿峰会租户协会了
Look, Mr. Finch, I need $2,500.
芬奇先生 我就需要两千五百美元
Try the State Street Bank.
你去道富银行试试吧
They love a good sob story.
他们喜欢动人的故事
Morning. Good morning.
早 早上好
How was the party?
聚会怎么样
I didn't drink anything or take anything, if that's...
我什么都没喝 什么也没拿 你是想问这个...
I know you didn't.
我知道你没有
I'm just asking 'cause I'm hoping you had fun.
我之所以问问 因为我希望你玩得开心
Yeah, yeah, I did.
是的 我玩的挺开心的
Shit. Sorry.
糟糕 对不起
I... No, it's okay.
我… 没事
Big smile, slippery hands.
灿烂的笑容 拿不稳的手
What are you nervous about, Benny?
你在紧张什么呢 本尼
Okay, talk to me or don't.
好吧 不管你跟不跟我说
But I'm here either way, okay?
我都会陪你身旁 好吗
Ma, after you got hurt, how long...
妈 你受伤后 过了多久...
did it take before you felt okay?
才觉得好些
Before...
过了多久...
you didn't feel like you were dying inside and out?
才觉得自己不再心如死灰
Before you could move on?
可以开始新的生活
Well, I... don't think I have, really.
我... 不觉得自己真的跨过了这道坎
There's... some times you don't really get over shit.
有时候... 有些坎是跨不过去的
But you're doing good.
但你现在状态很好啊
Okay? You're going to the meetings.
你去了戒酒会
You're talking openly.
敞开心扉地交谈
I never had that, not for a long time.
我很久没有这种体会了
Benny, look, you're gonna go to college.
本尼 听我说 你会上大学
You're gonna find yourself.
找到自我
You can be anyone you want to be.
成为你想成为的任何人
So, if I don't go to college, I'm doomed?
那如果我不读大学 就注定一事无成了吗
No, that's not what I'm saying. If... if I had, you know...
不 我不是那个意思 如果我上了...
Coffee?
给我倒杯咖啡行吗
Yeah.
好
You know, every morning I used to come into this kitchen,
每天早上我走进这间厨房♥
and I'd feel this...
都能感觉到...
you know, this feeling of, like, uneasiness,
一种不安
and I thought it was caused by Rosa.
我之前以为是罗萨造成的
Or my hangover.
或者我的宿醉
Well, now Rosa's out to pasture.
不过现在罗萨都不在这儿住了
Last night I slept like a prince.
昨晚我也睡得很香
And yet...
但...
I still feel uneasy.
我还是觉得不安
So what's up?
所以 到底怎么了
Nothing you can fix.
你解决不了的
Try me.
不试试怎么知道
Look, I... Jackie, I really appreciate
杰基 你能来关心
your concern, but you can't really possibly understand.
我真的很感激 但你理解不了的
Yeah, you know, you're right, Jen.
你说的没错 珍
The two of you have suffered.
你俩都经历了痛苦
But suffering comes in all shapes and sizes.
但痛苦也各有各的不同
You want to make amends?
你想补偿我吗
Okay, I'll go first.
那我先来
Middle of July.
七月中旬
The heat was like the Sargasso Sea...
热气像陆地上的马尾藻海一样...
except on land, you know, nothing moving.
万物热得静止
I come running into the house.
我跑进屋里来
Forgot to close the door.
忘记关门
Something she's told me about a thousand times.
这个问题她跟我唠叨过无数次了
And... it's like,
她总说
"What are you trying to do,
"你想干嘛
air-condition the whole goddamn neighborhood?"
给整个街坊的人开免费空调吗"
So she takes my hand, and...
于是她抓起我的手...
she shoves it in the door frame,
一把夹进门框里
and she slams the door on my fingers.
然后重重地关门来夹我的手指
"That'll teach you."
"这下该长点记性了"
And she does this again and again and again,
她不断重复着
and my hand goes numb from the pain,
我的手疼到麻木
and I'm... I'm... I'm... I'm begging her,
我... 我求她
"Please stop, Ma.
"求你停下 妈
Please stop."
求你停下"
You know, ten years old.
我那会儿才十岁
What did I know?
我懂什么
And that's the night I burned our house down.
那晚我放火烧了房♥子
I walked outside, I closed the door,
我走出去 关上门
I stood on the sidewalk, and I imagined
站在人行道上 想象着
the nice Beacon Hill family that was gonna adopt me
会有住富人区的家庭来收养我
and buy me a new bike, take me on trips.
给我买♥♥新自行车 带我去旅行
My parents...
我爸妈...
they came running out of the house.
他们跑出房♥子
They didn't even check my room to see if I was safe.
都没想过进我房♥间看看我有没有事
They just ran right by me.
他们就这样从我身边跑过
But I understood
但我心底明白
that they knew that it was me...
他们知道是我...
that put a match to that sofa.
把点燃的火柴丢在沙发上的
I know, right?
不可思议吧
Jackie, you always said it was your ma who set that fire.
杰基 你之前都说是你妈放的火
Yeah, well, didn't she, though, I mean, in a way?
某种程度上 不也是吗
Was I a bad kid? No.
我是个坏小孩吗 不是
Are you a bad kid? No.
你是个坏小孩吗 也不是
Kids do what they need to do
小孩为了应对他们应对不了的事物
to survive what they can't face.
什么事都做得出来
Survival takes courage.
生存需要勇气
And courage is something that you got tons of, Bendrops.
而你有很多勇气 我的女儿
You're not going home, Anton,
你回不了家的 安东
tonight or ever.
今晚不行 以后也不行
You know, after I convict you, you'll spend
等我给你定罪后
at least the next 20 birthdays in the DDU at Walpole,
你接下来至少二十个生日都要在州立监狱里过了
right alongside your buddies in the Copeland Crew
跟那些巴不得活剥了你的
who all want you dead.
科普兰帮的朋友们一起
You know, my lawyer...
我的律师...
She said you'd be coming by to offer me a plea.
她说你会过来让我认罪
Said you'd offer me to do my time in Norfolk.
说你能让我去诺福克服刑
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
没错 没错
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表