剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
你那些鬼扯的故事
To your bullshit stories.
据说 我现在不再幽默了
Supposedly, I ain't funny no more.
你之前幽默过吗
Were you ever funny before?
不 别
Oh, no, no.
不了 我们这里不招待你这样的人
No, we don't serve you people here.
这太低级了
Now, that's low.
哪怕对你而言
Even for you.
一点都不刻薄 该死
It's not even pointed. Shit.
轩尼诗酒加冰 伙计
Hennessey on the rocks, man.
什么 天啊 我以为你
What, Jesus Christ, I thought you might
可能看出来了 如果还不够明显的话
get the impression, if it weren't already apparent,
我来这里不是为了聊天的
that I'm not here for conversation.
是的 杰克 你永远摆脱不了我
Yeah, Jackie, you ain't getting rid of me...ever.
如果能摆脱我 你早摆脱了
If you could've gotten rid of me, you would've.
你摆脱不了我的事实一定让你很抓狂
The fact that you can't has got to drive you fucking insane.
人是会上吊自杀的
Well, people tend to hang themselves.
我们都会 这只是时间问题
We all do. Just a matter of time.
知道吗 有个词一直在我脑中徘徊
You know, there's this line I've been dwelling on.
怎么也忘不了
Can't seem to get it out of my head.
就是
It's, uh...
仇恨的代价
the price of hate.
你感觉到了吗
You feeling that?
你恨他们
You hate them.
最终会毁了你自己
You end up destroying yourself.
这话谁说的 尼克松吗
Who said that? Nixon?
所以你很熟悉这个概念
Ah, so you're familiar with the concept.
霍莉·冈纳就是这样
Is that how Holly Gunner ended up
躺在你老搭档的医院门口的吗
outside the hospital of one of your old partners?
你太看得起我了 孩子
You give me too much credit, kid.
我当然看得起您 你可厉害着呢 杰克
Oh, when you're good, you're good, Jackie.
所以说你求我是因为这种事
So this is where the ask comes.
不 这可不是我求你
No, it's not an ask.
这事你要么照着做 要么走着瞧
This is a "do this or else" kind of thing.
布莱克斯顿顶峰住♥宅♥项目的一个女孩
Girl in Braxton Summit Housing
因为子虚乌有的指控被联调局拘了
is being held by the FBI on a bullshit charge.
那你想让我做什么
So what-what the fuck do you want me to do?
跟你调查这案子的同事聊聊
Talk to your colleague who's running
明白吗
the investigation, a'ight?
让他换个培养对象
Tell him to go find somebody else
找别人当线人
to groom as an informant.
你赶上那时候了吗 看比尔·拉塞尔打篮球
Have you been alive long enough to have seen Bill Russell play?
又开始讲故事了
Here we go with the fucking stories.
别 别这样
Oh, no, no, no.
容我说完 听着
Indulge me. Listen.
比尔·拉塞尔给波士顿凯尔特人队打球那时候
Bill Russell won 11 championships
十二个赛季拿过十一次总冠军
in 12 seasons with the Boston Celtics.
他算是第一批从中锋开始打球的黑人
He was part of the first Black starting five,
他是第一个黑人教练 再说拉塞尔这个家伙
first Black coach, and this guy Russell,
你去听他演讲 他真是条汉子
you heard him speak, he was a fucking man.
但在波士顿花♥园♥球馆从来见不到比尔·拉塞尔
But do you know why
你知道为什么吗
you never see Bill Russell at the Garden?
别管屋顶椽子上挂着的那些横幅
Despite all those banners up in the rafters
还有他退役的球衣
and his number retired,
因为在六十年代
because in the '60s,
比尔·拉塞尔搬进了白人社区
Bill Russell moved into a white neighborhood,
有人闯进他家里
somebody broke into his house
在他床上屙了泡屎
and took a shit in his fucking bed.
甚至啥都没偷
Didn't even steal nothing.
只是在比尔·拉塞尔床上拉了泡屎
Just took a shit between Bill Russell's bedsheets.
这家伙做过什么都不重要
And nothing this guy had done mattered.
赢了多少场 专业水平多高 都不重要
Not the winning, not the professionalism.
有人竟然他妈在他床上拉屎
Someone took a shit in his fucking bed.
故事真不错 所以说何必在乎呢 对吧
Oh, wow. So why even try, right? Right?
我他妈不是在跟你商量 杰克
I'm not fucking asking, Jackie.
帮不了你 孩子
Can't help you, kid.
世道变了
Things have changed.
这工作不能像以前那么干了
The way this job is done has changed.
我不能像以前那样办事了
I can't do things the way I used to do them anymore.
抱歉
I'm--I'm sorry.
你在逼我吗
You wanna push me?
你真的要逼我吗
You really wanna fucking push me?
我还没说清楚吗
Could I be any clearer?
去你的
Fuck you.
你看 我之前真的不想相信
You know, I genuinely did not wanna believe
传言是真的
the rumors were true.
听我叫喊
Hear me roar.
妈的
Fuck! Shit!
爸
Dad?
你没事吧 爸
You okay, Dad?
你怎么还没睡
What are you still doing awake?
不知道 我睡不着
Oh, I-I don't know. I couldn't sleep,
所以你看 我就想收拾一下
so figured I'd...you know.
你要把这东西扔出去吗
Whoa! Are you throwing this out?
记得那时候我们拿它演《要塞风云》吗
Remember when we used to play Fort Apache with this thing?
记得
Yeah.
我喜欢演印第安人
I liked being the Indians.
你总是让我赢
You always letting me win
虽然很可能跟史实不符
probably wasn't historically accurate, though.
没关系
I didn't mind.
我一辈子都在找一件
I've been looking for a short hill
我愿意誓死捍卫的事情
to die on my whole entire life.
我刚那是开玩笑
That-that was supposed to be a joke.
爸 我需要跟你谈谈
Dad, I need to talk to you.
我们真的需要谈谈 爸
We really need to talk, Dad.
我有没有给你讲过
Did I ever tell you...
1970年那时候 有次在普利茅斯
about the time that the Indians took over the Mayflower
印第安人接管了五月花号♥
down in Plymouth back in 1970?
嗯 说过
Yeah. Yeah.
我还以为你会是最后一个手刃印第安人的白人
Thought you'd be the last white man to kill an Indian.
怎么了
What's the matter?
你不再爱听我的故事了吗
You don't like my stories no more?
别自责
Don't feel bad.
没人爱听
Nobody does.
晚安 亲爱的
Night, sweetheart.
我刚才以为听见你说话
I thought I heard you.
孩子还没睡
Kid's still awake.
你们聊了什么
What were you talking about?
她给你赔罪道歉了吗
Did she make an amends to you?
没有 她有什么
No. What-what the fuck
值得给我道歉的
would she have to make an amends to me about?
那她给你道歉了吗
Did she make an amends to you?
算了 不用回答
No, don't answer that.
她是不是想跟你谈谈
Was she trying to talk to you?
为什么你啥都要知道
Why do you have to know everything?
因为我是她妈
'Cause I'm her mother.
所以呢
And?
而我竟然让她出了那种事
And I let that happen to her.
不
No.
那是你妈才会说的话
That's your mother talking.
不 我妈从来没承担过责任
No, my mother never took responsibility.
好了
All right, please.
我求求你
I'm begging you...
听我说
...listen to me.
我知道这对你来说很难
I know that's hard for you to do.
但是 拜托
But please, please.
我这一辈子都在和人类的恶心事打交道
I've spent a lifetime wading through human shit,
发生那些破烂事不是你的错
and these things that happen, they're not your fault.
你懂的
You know that.
我一直都在想那些发生在她身上的事情
I can't stop thinking about what happened to her.
她经历的那些...
What she had to--
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表