剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
No Jackie Rohr cowboy bullshit.
不能来你那套
It's all aboveboard, accountable.
必须光明正大 清清白白
We do it my way... Legal, no lies.
照我的法子来 有章可循
No Clay Roach... and no Jimmy Ryan.
不能发生像克雷·洛奇和吉米·莱恩那样的事
Let's just agree that you set me up to fail
你去年在查尔斯顿那案子上
for what went down in Charlestown last year.
是把我坑惨了
Ha, that-that was a two-way street.
那事咱俩不是较着劲吗
I mean, you-you forced my hand.
毕竟最后是你逼我的
It's a one-way street now, Jackie, and I'm driving.
这事不同了 就我一人说了算
Look, I'm gonna tell you what I told the U.S. attorney.
我把我跟联邦检察官说过的话再跟你说一遍吧
I want Siobhan's shooting to be my last case.
我希望这案子是我最后一案
I said to Shimizu, "I owe Decourcy Ward honesty and justice.
我告诉清水 "我欠德库西·沃德一些公平正义"
I owe him for Hank Signa."
"我欠汉克·希尼亚的"
Okay, what do you think, another round or...?
是要再来一杯吗还是...
You said that?
你真这么说的
Yeah.
当然
Did she laugh?
她没笑出声吗
Little bit.
笑了一下吧
♪ Together we'll stand. Divided we'll fall ♪
♪ 我们要一站到底 分开就会失利 ♪
♪ Come on now, people, let's get on the ball. And work together ♪
♪ 来吧大伙 准备华丽出场 风风光光干活了 ♪
♪ Come on, come on, let's work together. Now, now, people ♪
♪ 来吧 大伙 让我们秀起来 ♪
♪ Because together we will stand. Every boy, every girl and man ♪
♪ 靓仔靓女们 我们会一站到底 ♪
Police. Open up.
警♥察♥ 快开门
Good evening, Grace Campbell.
晚上好 格蕾丝·坎贝尔
Jackie Rohr, FBI. Let me ask you something.
杰基·罗尔 联邦探员 我问你个事
Where the fuck is Anton?
你大儿子他妈的去哪了
♪ Come on, let's work together ♪
♪ 别磨蹭了 快点开工 ♪
♪ Well, now make someone happy. Make someone smile ♪
♪ 带来欢乐 带来微笑 ♪
♪ Let's all work together. And make life worthwhile ♪
♪ 好好干活 改变生活质量 ♪
♪ Let's work together. Come on, come on, let's work together ♪
♪ 别傻站着了 快一起合作 ♪
♪ Now, now, people. Because together we will stand ♪
♪ 快点大伙 我们会一站到底 ♪
♪ Every boy, girl, woman, and man ♪
♪ 各位都注意了 ♪
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表