剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
you end up dealing drugs in Roxbury.
你怎么知道我他妈在干什么
How you know what the fuck I'm doing?
我的线人又不光你一个 吉米
You're not my only snitch, Jimmy.
你不算全搞错了
Well, you're not all wrong, okay,
但也不是全搞对了
but you're not all right either.
具体来说 我们是在牙买♥♥加平原
And to be specific, we're in Jamaica Plain,
而我只是来找上家拿货而已
and I only buy my drug supply here.
幸运的是 这些牙买♥♥加平原一带的黑...
And luckily, these JP nigs--
他们也不去上学
they didn't go to school either.
实际上他们觉得我是某种意义上的英雄
They actually think I'm some sort of hero
因为我杀了人却没事
for getting away with murder.
你觉得你连亲哥哥都交代出来了
And you figured you ratted out your own brother,
为什么不会交代一两个贫民窟里卖♥♥毒品的人呢
so why not a couple of drug-dealing boys in the hood?
不会 不会
No, no.
我没出♥卖♥♥♥过他...
I didn't rat on him...
还没呢
not yet.
他们知道你和联调局的有来往吗
They know you're talking to the FBI?
我的老天爷
Jesus Christ.
我还跟他妈的联调局来往
The only reason I still talk to the fucking FBI
是为了他们能不去管
is so that they stay away from something
我可能在南波士顿干的事 好不好
I might do in Southie, okay?
情人节快乐
Happy Valentine's Day.
你知道南波士顿的人会杀告密的吧
You do know they kill rats in Southie.
嗯
Yeah.
他们也喜欢海♥洛♥因♥
They also love heroin.
要是在牙买♥♥加平原听到迪库西·沃德的事
You hear anything about Decourcy Ward in Jamaica Plain,
你就告诉我
you let me know.
我以为他们八抬大轿抬你来上班
I figured they'd carry you to work in a sedan chair.
这是讽刺亚洲人开车的笑话吗
This a joke about Asians driving?
我不是这意思
Oh, no, that's not what I meant.
你直接说我是母老虎不就行了
Why not just call me a dragon lady?
母老虎是中国人的说法
Well, actually, Dragon Lady was Chinese,
他们恨日本人
hated Japanese people.
再说了 这话都说烂了
Besides, it's a cliche.
我和你实话实说 好不好
Can I be honest with you?
你还能说实话呢
What do you qualify as honest?
你读过林肯·斯蒂芬斯的著作吗
Have you ever read Lincoln Steffens?
马德琳·威尔逊
Madeline Wilson.
那是谁
Who's that?
是我们从波士顿警♥察♥局
It's a case that we grabbed
拿过来的一个案子
from the Boston Police Department.
青年除暴部队陷害了她
Youth Violence Strike Force set her up,
很有可能还得到了地检办公室的默许
quite possibly with the blessing of the DA's Office.
你是怎么得出这个结论的
How'd you come to that conclusion?
她没有前科 不混帮派
Well, she had no priors, no KAs,
没有案底之类的
no record whatsoever,
突然就装了一车毒品
yet suddenly she turns up with a carful of drugs.
骗谁呢
I mean, come on.
那他们为什么那样做
Why would they do that?
我当年就是这么拉线人的
That's how we made informants in my day.
你要说的就是这实话
This you being honest?
不 接下来的才是实话
No. This is me being honest.
他们让你坐这个位置是为了让你替之前
Look, you got put into that job to take the blow
这个位置上的那些白人男的擦屁♥股♥
for all the old white men that had that seat before you.
他们的所作所不是你的责任
Now, you're not responsible for what they did--
怀提·巴尔杰和顶级线人计划
Whitey Bulger and the Top Echelon Informant Program--
但是像我一样
but just like me,
留给你的只有一滩屎
you're gonna be left holding the bag of shit.
你不想落得这个下场
Now, you wanna prevent that from happening,
你就要像其他联邦官员一样
you gotta do what every fed in this town does
无论事情有多么棘手
whenever the heat gets turned up too high.
你都得对波士顿警局下手
You gotta go after the Boston Police Department
还有地检办公室
and the District Attorney's Office.
我先把话说清楚
Let me make sure we're clear here.
你建议我调查波士顿警局
You're suggesting a probe into the Boston Police Department
和萨福克地检
and the Suffolk DA
因为他们做了你曾经做过的"贡献"
for doing the same thing you once did for us.
便衣飞贼
Takes a thief.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
-上来 -不行 孩子们
- Get on! - No, not now, guys.
-快来 -现在不行
- Come on. - No, now!
快来 上来
Come on! Get on!
-赶紧 上来 -我说了
- Now! Get on! - I said--
天啊
Oh, Jesus Christ.
行了吧
All right?
我上来了
I'm on.
其实 我以为跟妈妈道歉
You know, I really thought the harder amends
会更难一些
would be with Mom.
宝贝 你想跟我道歉
Sweetheart, you wanna make an amends to me,
只要你能开心起来 你想怎么做都行
you just do what you gotta do to feel good again.
好好生活 孩子
Enjoy your life, kid.
这是你对我和你妈唯一的亏欠
That's-that's the only thing you owe me or your mom.
我们谁都没那么容易过了那道坎 爸
Neither of us are getting off that easy, Dad.
我们还是得聊聊
We still have to talk.
我...
Ah...I d--
我不想聊
I-I don't--
我想
I do.
我想做你的女儿
I wanna be your daughter.
你就是我女儿
You are my daughter.
不
No.
你把我当受害者
You see me as a victim.
我也说不好 也许给我的感觉就是这样
I don't know. Maybe that's just how I feel.
但是如果我们能聊聊 也许
But if we could talk, maybe...
就能改变
that'll change.
你听见我说什么了吗 爸
Are you hearing me at all, Dad?
听见了 孩子
Yeah, kid.
听着呢
I am.
少了三千
Three K light.
你就看一眼是怎么知道的
How can you tell that from watching?
因为旧版的20块钱一万块有4厘米厚
Because ten K in old 20s is two and a half inches high.
科普兰组你打算怎么办
What are we gonna do about Copeland Crew?
他们肯定认为我们不堪一击
They must see us as weak.
去年联调局扫荡抓了好多弟兄
Lot of the boys got caught up in that fed sweep last year.
他们把所有人都赶出了布莱克斯顿
They got everyone evicted from Braxton.
要不是那场扫荡 也没有我们的出头之日
If it wasn't for that fed sweep, we wouldn't be here.
扫荡之前我们狗屁不是
A lot of people above us till that sweep happened.
那你有什么想法
So what you thinking?
科普兰组需要好好羞辱一下
Copeland Crew needs a humbling.
你要去哪
Where you going?
老子在这呢 过来 混♥蛋♥
We right here. Come here, motherfucker.
快走
Let's go!
妈的
Oh, fuck!
快 起来
Come on, get up!
老子在这呢 老子就他妈在这呢
We're right here! We're right fucking here!
不要 救命啊
No! Somebody help!
救命啊
Somebody help!
等等
Not yet.
等等 你们别
Not yet. Don't you--no.
别带走我女儿 等等
Don't take my daughter, not yet!
那是我女儿
That's my daughter.
-瑞娜 -没事 有我们
- Raina! - It's okay. We got you.
我们来照顾你和你的家人 节哀
We got you and your family. I'm so sorry.
-我宝贝没了 -节哀
- My baby's gone! - I'm so sorry.
-节哀 -她是个特别懂事的姑娘
- I'm so sorry. - She was such a sweet girl.
您节哀
I'm so, so sorry.
两个帮派争斗
Two gangs go after each other.
瑞娜·艾伦被飞弹打中了
Stray shot catches Raina Allen.
11岁 头部中枪
Eleven years old, shot in the head.
你把他们给我揪出来
You find them.
我不想听到嫌犯抗法死了
And I do not wanna hear a suspect died while resisting.
亲爱的主
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表