剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
你要找些别的事做 不能一直担心
You gotta find something else to do but worry.
我知道
I know, I know.
我那时候把你的事情搞砸了
I-I fucked that up for you before.
对不起
I'm-I'm sorry.
我犯了错
I was wrong.
但我现在想帮你
But I wanna help.
我其实不该去学校...
School wasn't really what I was supposed to--
不 别这样 拜托
No, no, please, please.
别为我找借口
Don't start making excuses for me.
你想要的是什么
What do you want?
我不知道
I don't know.
那你想做的是什么
Well... what do you wanna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
那你要想明白这一点 小詹
Well, you gotta figure that out, Jen.
我起得太猛了
Stood up too fast.
妈的
Shit.
罗尔 搞什么鬼
Rohr, what the fuck?
我还以为你们这些混♥蛋♥会叫我的绰号♥
I thought you pricks had a nickname for me now.
是什么来着
What was it again?
我都没唱过那歌♥
I never sang the song.
是吗 你这个肥佬呢
No? What about you, you fat fuck?
我根本不认识你
I don't even know you.
那算你走运
One of the lucky ones.
杰克 给我电线
Jackie, give me the wires.
为什么 你要赶去什么地方吗
Why? You got someplace you need to be?
-我们在工作 -行吧
- We're working here! - Okay.
马德琳·威尔逊 说吧
Madeline Wilson. Talk.
-你们要发展她做线人吗 -什么
- You trying to turn her? - What?
否则我♥干♥嘛要浪费时间
Why else would I waste my time?
你别管这案子了行吗
Can you drop the case?
你想让我怎么办
Fuck am I supposed to do?
把她从波士顿警局要过来的时候
I made a big thing about taking her
-费了挺大劲 -你可以怪到我头上
- from the BPD. - You can blame me.
这倒是可以
That should work.
所以你们见鬼的到唐人街来干嘛
So what the fuck are you guys doing in Chinatown?
线人给了我们一条线索
Informant gave us a tip.
这人你很熟
Someone you know all too well.
是吗 谁啊
Oh yeah? Who?
跟你说了你也不会信的
You wouldn't believe me if I told you.
试过才知道
Try me.
吉米·瑞恩
Jimmy Ryan.
职工入口
圣安利日医院
急诊室
我还在上初中和高中的时候
You know, when I was in middle and high school,
我有一副听诊器
I had a pair of stethoscopes.
听说过
Yeah.
这事不是真的 但这事听着不错 对吧
It's not true, but it sounds good, right?
柯林斯医生请速往急诊室 柯林斯医生
Dr. Collins to emergency. Dr. Collins--
我想我们是第一次见面
I don't think we've ever met.
久仰大名
You need no introduction.
你是那个在瑞恩案上一败涂地的地检官
You're the DA pooched the Ryan case.
一个联邦探员怎么到圣安利日医院工作了
How does an FBI agent end up in St. Eligius?
做私人安保简直是梦想职业
Private security is the dream.
你跟杰克·罗尔依旧很铁吗
You still pals with Jackie Rohr?
我们时不时会聊聊
We talk.
我问你个问题
Let me ask you a question.
在你看来
In your opinion.
如果杰克突然开始想要
Why would Jackie want to start
循规蹈矩是为什么
following the rules all of a sudden?
到年纪了 怕遭报应
Comes with age. Fear of hell.
或是因为愧疚
Or guilt.
对霍莉·冈纳的愧疚
Guilt over Holly Gunner.
我只是开个玩笑
I was being facetious.
你知不知道如果她是被袭击的
You know if she was assaulted,
她的案子就归我管了
that crime falls into my jurisdiction?
我们通知波士顿警♥察♥了
We called the Boston police.
你对他们隐瞒了什么事吗
Something you didn't tell 'em?
我不能透露病人的事情
I can't talk about a patient.
你知道有个正对着
You know there's a surveillance camera
她被发现的人行道的监控摄像头吗
pointed at the sidewalk where she was found?
你拿这张搜查令是要做什么
What's the warrant for?
只是一张我需要找人签字的东西罢了
Just something I need to be signed.
凯伦·清水
联邦检察官
顶级线人计划
Top Echelon Informant Program.
你想知道什么
What do you need to know?
为什么我来这之后总能碰着这个计划
Why have I not ceased to hear about this since I was assigned here?
因为《环球报》对怀提·巴尔杰的专访吧
Uh, Boston Globe's coverage of Whitey Bulger.
巴尔杰是联邦线人吗
Was Bulger an FBI informant?
我不知道
I wouldn't know.
那谁知道
Who would know?
如果他是联邦线人 那我们也没处知道
Well...if he was an informant, we wouldn't know
因为他的上线不再为我们工作了
'cause his handler no longer works for us.
那好吧
Okay, then.
吉米·瑞恩
Jimmy Ryan.
他是个线人
He was an informant.
-你是他的上线吗 -是的
- You ran him? - Yes.
但巴尔杰和瑞恩间没有可比性
Ah, but Bulger and Ryan are not comparable.
但你知道我想说什么了吗
But you see where I'm going here?
是的 当然
Oh yeah, sure.
我是这唯一一个
I'm the only one left around here
还在用有机会自损八百的方式
who was involved in a potentially damaging way
做事的人
of doing business.
我就是那最后一个时代遗民
I'm the Last of the Mohicans.
这可没你说得那么浪漫
This isn't nearly that romantic.
这事其实很简单
This is actually quite simple.
你要么退休 要么我让你生不如死
You retire, or I make your life hell.
我知道这对你来说有点突然
I realize this is sudden.
你惯于见到这个位置上坐着你的朋友
You're used to your friends being in this office,
他们都是靠你坐上这个位置的
guys whose careers you made.
但不幸的是 他们不在了
But unfortunately, they're gone,
留给我们只是一堆破事
and all we're left with is the bullshit
以及他们所作所为产生的后果
and the cost of what they've done.
也就是我 对吗
Meaning me, right?
我就是那堆破事
I'm the bullshit?
我猜克♥林♥顿♥请的都是些圣人
I suppose all Clinton hires are saints.
我们不跟杀人犯做交易
We don't cut deals with murderers.
但你们手也不怎么干净
Not so innocent, though.
霍莉·冈纳
Holly Gunner.
霍莉在专业上没有任何问题
Holly had no professional problems.
一个助理联邦检查官
Assistant U.S. attorney,
在海♥洛♥因♥泛滥的情况下吸毒
drugs in the middle of a heroin epidemic?
是的 这的确是个问题
Yeah. Mm. That is a real issue.
毒品的影响已经扩散到我们身边了 不是吗
Drugs hit close to home, don't they?
行行好
Do us a favor...
离开吧
and walk away.
不
No.
你还得再忍♥我一阵
You'll suffer me a while.
-杰克 -从我面前滚开
- Jackie. - Get the fuck out of my face!
操 真见鬼
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! Fuck!
真见鬼了
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
我的天 杰克
Jesus! Jackie.
你认识联邦检察官办公室那个贱♥人♥吗
Do you know this cunt in the U.S. Attorney's Office?
那个越南来的婊♥子♥
The slope bitch?
是的 我认识
Uh, yeah...yeah, sure.
凯伦·清水
Uh, Karen Shimizu.
对 清水
Yeah. Shimizu.
你知道些什么
What do you know?
她专搞公民权的
Her thing's civil rights.
现在谁不是呢
Whose isn't now?
她是在曼赞纳营出生的
She was born in Manzanar.
是吗 那个拘留营吗
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表