剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
Like the people in your life have never taken me by surprise?
你说得好像你朋友就从没背着你来擅自找过我一样
All those times Jackie Rohr came here,
杰基·罗尔来过那么多次
snooping around for information about you?
旁敲侧击地打听你的消息
He came into our home? How many times?
他来过我们家吗 来多少次了
Two, three, what's the difference?
两三次吧 有什么区别呢
Why didn't you tell me then?
当时怎么没告诉我
Because I didn't want you to... do anything stupid.
因为我不希望你... 做傻事
You were angry enough.
你当时已经够生气的了
This motherfucker...
这个狗♥日♥的♥...
What do you think about me running?
你觉得我去竞选怎么样
What? For City Council.
什么 竞选市议会席位
Yeah.
好啊
If... if that's what you wanna do, yeah, of... of course
如果你想竞选 那我当然
I'll support you. But fuck Josh Goshen.
举双手赞成 不过别他妈和乔什·戈申合作
A'ight? Fuck him.
他就傻♥逼♥一个
He has no loyalty.
墙头草两边倒的东西
He doesn't give a damn about principles,
没点为人处世的原则
only opportunities. Is that really the kinda guy
只会投机取巧
you want to get in the trenches with?
你真想跟这种人共事吗
Well... one of us has to move forward.
我们俩中总得有一个人向前看吧
When we were fresh outta law school,
我们刚从法学院毕业的时候
you didn't have a single offer from a firm.
你一个工作机会都没找着
Not one damn interview. I paid the rent.
一场面试都他妈没收到 你的吃穿住行
I bought the food.
都是我在供着
I supported you, until you figured out what to do.
在你弄清人生目标之前 我都在支持你
Did I ever hold that over your head? Not once.
我拿这个说过事儿吗 一次都没有
No, but you are right now.
但你现在就对我不满了
After the Ryan case went south, you stayed down.
莱安案黄了之后 你就一蹶不振
Eight months have gone by, and we're moving backward.
都八个月过去了 我们的生活不进反退
Is this about having a baby?
是关于生孩子的事儿吗
Not only, but yes!
不只是那事 但也没错
Decourcy, I don't fault you for being stuck on survival,
德库西 我不怪你在事业上挣扎
but take stock of what we have.
但看看我们现在过的是什么日子吧
We deserve to do some living too.
我们值得过更好的生活
It's whatever you want, Siobhan.
反正都随你 西沃恩
Well, I I joined the church choir today.
今天我参加了教堂唱诗班
That's great, Mom.
挺好的 妈妈
It'll be good for you. And your singing's terrific.
对你有好处 而且你唱歌♥超好听
Thanks. Well, you know, I miss church.
谢谢 我想念教堂
You know, the consistency, the community.
那种一致性 还有团体氛围
Might have to go back to mass to see you in action.
可能得去做弥撒看你现场表演了
Don't.
还是不了
They'll probably put me, you know,
他们估计会把我
way in the background, like behind the organ, right?
安排在最靠后的位置 比如管风琴后面
With your voice? No way.
就你的嗓音 想得美
No, I'm serious.
我认真的
People should hear the you sing when you're around the house.
他们该听听你在家唱歌♥那样子
It's like one of those Disney cartoons,
就跟那些迪士尼动画片里一样
with the birds fluttering.
就是有小鸟在旁边飞的那种
It reminds me of Father Thomas back in St. Gertrude's.
让我想起了圣格特鲁德教堂的托马斯神父
Father Thomas had a powerful voice.
托马斯神父的声音充满力量
Not a good voice, but a powerful one.
不好听 但充满力量
What?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
You doing that shit all the time is a bad look.
你总嗑药 看着不太好啊
Yeah, well, sell the downers, do the uppers.
镇定剂卖♥♥给别人嗑 兴♥奋♥剂♥留给自己嗑
That way, I got more energy. I work fucking harder.
这么着我精力更充沛 工作更卖♥♥力
American capitalism at its best.
这就是美国资本主义的最高境界
So Kelvin, is he all right?
凯尔文还好吗
Yeah.
他没事
Faggot-ass nigga Junior Senegal's a dead man.
那个贱屌♥黑鬼 朱尼尔·塞内加尔 已经是死人一个了
Yeah, no offense,
恕我直言
but they picked him up before he fired a shot.
但他还没开枪警♥察♥就围上来了
Now's not a fucking good time to retaliate.
现在不是报复的时候
And I'ma take advice from a fucking fiend?
真以为我会听一个瘾君子的建议啊
If I'm a fiend, it's 'cause I survived a shitstorm.
如果我是瘾君子 那是因为我什么大风大浪都经历过了
Get out.
滚
Around the corner, Jermaine has a pack for you.
找杰梅因去取一包走 就在拐角那儿
I need double. What?
我要两包 什么
Yeah. I need more Mexican mud.
没错 给我多来点墨西哥货
I set up shop in Revere.
我在里维尔销量如虹
I already fronted you one.
我不是已经给过你了
You want more, you gotta pay me.
还想要的话 得付钱
Your product is better than what's going
你手上的货
through Southie right now.
可比南波士顿那边卖♥♥的货要好多了
And once word gets out that the H is coming from me,
而且只要把话放出去 说这些货都是我经手的
that's 10 grand a week for you.
那你一周就能到手一万块
Or we can keep doing this thousand here,
或者也可以继续做这些
thousand here, shit if you want.
千把块的小买♥♥卖♥♥ 如果你就这么点追求的话
That way, you got fucking steady money,
按我说的来 你♥他♥妈♥就能有稳定的收入
coming in from outside your hood even if that Youth task force,
并且收入是来自你地盘之外的地方
they fuck up your ability to operate.
就算那个打击部队来坏你的事儿也无所谓
All right. Let's go.
行 走吧
If I don't see you by the end of the week, I'm gonna find you.
但这周之内你要没来见我 你就等着吧
Dr. Anderson, please dial the operator.
安德森医生 请联♥系♥服务台接线员
Dr. Anderson, please dial the operator.
安德森医生 请联♥系♥服务台接线员
Holly.
霍莉
Hi.
你好
I don't wanna exhaust you.
我不想累着你
I just... I need to know what happened that night.
我... 我只想知道那晚发生了什么
I d... Who were you with?
我... 你当时跟谁在一起
Was the man Jackie Rohr?
是杰基·罗尔吗
He batted under 260 last season, but...
他上赛季打击率不到二成六 但...
Hello, Salvatore.
你好啊 赛尔维
I already gave my statement to the police and to that DA.
我已经向警♥察♥和那个地检官提供了口供
What's his name? Ward?
他叫什么来着 沃德吗
I don't know anything about anything.
我什么都不知道
That was quick and concise. Figured you're busy.
回答得倒是简洁明了的 这不是估摸着你很忙嘛
Trying to save you the trouble of asking me a bunch
帮你省点时间 省得你问我一堆
of questions about Holly Gunner I can't answer.
跟霍莉·冈纳有关的 我又答不上来的问题
I need the surveillance tapes.
监控录像给我看看
Well. Those tapes are screwed up.
那些监控录像带早被弄坏了
This ain't the Bureau. Technology's crap.
这里又不是局子 硬件条件很拉跨的
You and Jackie Rohr,
你和杰基·罗尔
you were partners for almost 20 years, right?
搭档了差不多20年 对吧
Give or take. And now, a lawyer from my office
差不多 我手下一名律师
goes out partying with a bunch of federal agents,
跟包括杰基在内的一群联邦探员去开派对
including Jackie, and winds up at your hospital.
最后以被躺在你供职医院的病床上告终
St. Eligius is a Catholic hospital.
圣埃里吉斯医院是家天主教医院
We ain't in the business to turning people away.
我们向来都是来者不拒的
No. But maybe you should be.
是这样 但也许你该拒绝的
The only thing I can figure is, whatever Jackie has on you
我只知道 不管杰基抓住了你什么把柄
weighs more than your conscience.
都比你的良心重要
The problem isn't who's out to bring you down.
问题不在于谁会拖你下水
The problem is, you have to live with yourself,
问题在于 你只用承担自己行为的后果
while Holly's kid has to live with a mom,
而霍莉的孩子要承担的
who, according to experts, may never walk or talk right again.
却是一个据专家推断 将永远是植物人的妈妈
Senseless tragedies happen here every day.
医院里每天都上演着无意义的悲剧
If I find out you helped Jackie by erasing those tapes,
如果让我查出是你帮杰基销毁了录像带
well, that would just be the start of your suffering.
那可有你好受的
Work never ends.
永远忙个不停啊
My mother used to say, "An idle mind is the devil's playground."
我妈以前说过 "无所事事是魔鬼的乐园"
But damn if I don't miss the jungle gyms.
不过我还真有点想念以前玩乐的日子
And trust me, your mama could get down too.
相信我 你妈也一样怀念那段时光
and we ended up at the bar afterward.
我们后来都去了酒吧
And your mama ended up on the bar,
你妈最后还在吧台上
That's her.
她就是那种人
Yeah.
是啊
"Is the total Black being spoken?"
"说出黑人的全部心声了吗"
The Tenant Association is trying to secure
租户协会在向美国住房♥与城市发展部
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表