剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
Look, that night in the hospital, you said that,
那天晚上在医院你说过
whoever hurt Benny didn't have long to live.
伤害本尼的人活不长了
That little fuck got what he deserved.
那混账东西就该死
Well, how 'bout we can just-we can just push it till tomorrow.
这事先推到明天再说吧
All right? And... Stay away from my wife.
行不 然后... 离我老婆远点
So you can bother my wife, but I can't talk to yours?
你可以去骚扰我老婆 我就不行吗
You think fucking up the Ryan case made you bulletproof?
你以为把莱安的案子搞砸了就可以无所谓了吗
Like you got nothing left to lose?
就敢毫无顾忌了吗
Well, you're wrong. The only thing that changed
你错了 唯一变了的事
is, now everybody knows what I always knew,
就是这儿所有人都明白了我早知道的事
that you don't fucking belong here.
那就是你不属于这里
You've got a nice family. Good looking wife...
你家人挺和善的 太太也很漂亮
I'm not here for some clever back-and-forth
我没兴趣和你这种
with a forgotten prosecutor living off his wife's dime
靠老婆的没前途检察官磨嘴皮子
until she realizes that you're never gonna move up,
说不定等哪天她意识到你这辈子都不会有长进了
and she kicks your ass out before you drag her down with ya.
就赶紧止损割肉 把你赶出家门了
No.
不
No, you came here to show me how big and bad you are.
你来这表现得耀武扬威的
But you forgot, I actually know you, motherfucker.
不过你忘了 我是了解你这垃圾的
Big tough guy who couldn't even protect his own daughter.
强者如你 连你自己女儿都保护不了
You mention my daughter again,
你再提我女儿一次
You mention my daughter again, and I will fucking bury you.
老子弄死你
Yeah?
是吧
How did that work out? Didn't work out too well.
结果如何 也不太好吧
Still got to your little girl, right?
你女儿还是没逃脱他的魔爪不是
Save yourself the embarrassment.
别丢人现眼了
I can connect the dots.
这些事情我想想就明白了
Being a piece of shit all these years
当了那么多年混账
has finally caught up to the great Jackie Rohr.
杰基·罗尔终于遭报应了
Look.
你看看你
You're too out of touch to make any moves,
你跟不上时代 没招没辙
too hated to call in any favors,
遭人憎恨 孤立无援
and you're too fucking old to scare anybody.
老态龙钟 毫无威胁
Yeah?
什么事
Thank God you're home.
还好你在家啊
I need the fucking money, Cathy.
那笔钱赶紧给我 卡茜
Okay? I'm coming over to get the money, all the money.
我这就过来拿 一分不能少
Yeah-yeah, all right. Jimmy.
行行行 吉米
I'm coming over there right now, okay?
我现在就过来 好吗
I'm coming over now.
马上过来
I gotta go out.
我马上要出门
Okay, where can I meet you?
行 咱在哪碰头
Meet me at Franklin Park.
在富兰克林公园
You got the money?
钱在你手里边的吧
The fuck I just say?
我不是跟你说过了吗
What're you still doing up?
你怎么还没睡呢
Amazing how much energy I have when I'm not getting loaded.
不喝酒让我精神百倍
Yeah.
这倒是
Still, you need your eight hours.
不过你还是需要八小时睡眠
What I need, Dad, is to talk to you.
我需要的是 是和你谈谈 爸爸
We talked.
我们谈过了啊
We haven't.
我们没有
Ma and I talked, about everything.
我和妈妈谈过了 谈了很多
Non, her dad.
外公外婆的事
So I know why Ma's fucked up.
所以我明白妈妈为什么一塌糊涂
But you, you won't talk about what made you an asshole.
可你一直不告诉我 你是怎么变成如今这幅混♥蛋♥样的
Come on. Maybe if you told me,
说不定你告诉我之后
I could figure out why I'm such a fucking mess.
我就能弄明白我为什么也一团糟了
The Rohrs are a study in the legacy of fucked up.
一塌糊涂是咱们老罗家的光荣传统
My old man was a drunk.
我老爹是个酒鬼
He spent most nights on the couch
他多数晚上都是睡在沙发上
'cause he was too shit-faced to make it up the stairs.
因为他一般都醉得上不了楼梯
That, and he couldn't fucking stand my mother.
再加上他受不了我妈
His dad was a drunk,
我爷爷也是个酒鬼
his father before him, and, you know,
我太爷爷当然也不例外
I'm sure the list goes on and on, back to the moors in Scotland.
这个传统估计得追溯到咱们苏格兰的祖先那儿去了
One night, during a blizzard,
后来有个暴风雪天
the old man was too wasted to make it home.
那老头醉得没法回家
A neighbor, sweet old Black lady,
我们一个邻居 一个好心的黑人♥大♥姐
Mrs. Giles, found him and took him in,
贾尔斯太太 见他在外边就把他带进屋了
and his feet were blue from frostbite.
他的脚都已经冻蓝了
All fucked up and he couldn't walk.
这下子他走不了路
Lost his job... again.
工作自然也又没了
And then I started working to, you know,
从那时起我就开始
keep food in the fridge.
为家里生计忙活了
And I never stopped.
直到现在
Nah, you don't wanna hear this shit.
这些你听着肯定没意思
I asked, didn't I? I do.
是我想听的 我要听下去
There's some things that we cannot control, Bendrops.
有些事情是我们控制不了的 乖女儿
Our gene pool being one of 'em.
咱们的血脉就是其中之一
Yeah, but what about your mom?
那奶奶又是怎么回事呢
That's enough for one night.
今晚就讲到这吧
You had me worried.
你让我担惊受怕的
Franklin Park. Dad used to take me here.
我把以前带我到这公园来过
He fucking smacked me in the head
因为我一直盯着动物园那些猴子
'cause I'd stare at those monkeys in the zoo,
搞得它们疯疯癫癫的
make them go all fucking crazy, you know?
我爸给我脑门狠狠来了几下
Okay, where's the money?
好了 钱在哪
Sorry.
不好意思
You said!
你说了会带来的
I said I'd meet ya. I wanted to tell you in person.
我直说要来见你 我想当面给你说
I... I need more time.
我还需要点时间
I'm serious. They'll fucking kill me.
我认真的 他们会杀了我的
Nah.
不
Nah, they're not gonna kill you, Jimmy.
他们不会杀你的 吉米
Fuck!
我♥操♥
Fuck!
操他大爷的
Cathy, I...
卡茜 我...
♪ Yeah, yeah ♪
♪没错 没错 ♪
♪ Whatever you confess... ♪
♪ 不论你如何坦白 ♪
Mommy! Mommy!
妈妈 妈妈
All right, Kick, go.
好了 吉可 快上楼去
♪ ...you're different from the rest ♪
♪ 你都与众不同 ♪
♪ The way you live your life ♪
♪ 你对待人生的方式 ♪
♪ The way you live your life ♪
♪ 你游戏人生的方式 ♪
♪ You are the only one who thinks like you ♪
♪ 你的思维独一无二 ♪
♪ You are the only one ♪
♪ 你的梦境 ♪
♪ Who dreams like you ♪
♪ 独一无二 ♪
♪ You are the only one ♪
♪ 你独一无二 ♪
♪ The only one ♪
♪ 独一无二 ♪
♪ Behind the bluest flame ♪
♪ 最蓝的火焰后♪
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表