剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
She moved over here all by herself.
她可是独自一人搬到这里
I... I don't need your approval to do something decent.
我做好事不需要你的批准
Then why did you ask me?
那你干嘛还问我
'Cause that's what husbands and wives do!
因为夫妻之间就该这样
They actually talk things through.
彼此把话说清楚
Okay. How much does she need?
行吧 她要多少钱
A couple thousand.
几千块吧
No fucking way.
想都别想
If you were going through shit,
要是你正经历一段艰难时期
wouldn't you want someone to care?
你不想有人关心你吗
No, because I fix things on my own.
不 因为我会自己解决问题
And what if you couldn't?
那如果你解决不了呢
When that day comes, you slip me some hemlock,
要是真有那一天 你就朝我嘴里塞点毒芹
and you bury me in the backyard.
在后院把我埋了算了
I already dug the hole.
反正我连坑都挖好了
But go ahead, go ahead.
但继续 继续
Convince me.
说服我啊
What does Maeve need the money for?
这位梅芙要钱干嘛用
She got caught up with the IRA.
她招惹上爱尔兰共和军了
They forced her to do some evil shit.
他们强迫她干坏事
She came here to escape, but now they're after her.
她逃到这里来 但现在又被盯上了
Jen.
珍
Boston is an IRA vacation town!
波士顿可以说是爱尔兰共和军的度假圣地
They send soldiers to Southie to hide
他们派人手到南波士顿来避风头
or... or to restock the armory!
或者说补给军需
Jackie, the other night, some maniac grabbed her in an alley.
杰基 那天晚上 有个疯子在小巷里抓着她不放
I mean, thank God I was there to stop him and...
还好我当时出面阻止了他...
Wait. You stopped him?
等下 你阻止了他
Well, I hit him with a brick.
我用砖头打了他
Okay.
打住
Listen.
听好
And I'm being serious here.
我不跟你开玩笑
These people are fucking animals.
那些人都他妈是畜生
Stay away from Maeve.
离梅芙远点
Please.
算我求你
I brought this into our home.
这一切因我而起
We both did.
我们都有责任
You can't keep hitting snooze. You gotta get up.
总不能一直按"稍后提醒" 你得起来
Yeah.
是啊
Can you do something for me?
能帮我个忙吗
Yeah.
什么事
Get rid of any reminders.
那些能让我想起孩子的东西都丢了吧
There are two police officers parked out front.
有两名警♥察♥在门外
Yeah, yeah.
我知道
They're to protect us.
是为了安全考虑
All right, come on. Good.
好了 进来吧 那就好
It's good.
那就好
I'm sure, after last night, you might want your privacy.
我知道 昨晚之后 你应该想要点隐私
You want your privacy. I can turn around and go.
是那样的话 我可以马上离开
No, no, no, no, it's... it's all right.
不 不 不 没关系的
We... we're happy to have you.
我们... 很高兴你能来
Yeah, we're... we're happy to have you.
对 我们很高兴你能来
Is Siobhan awake?
西沃恩醒了吗
She's awake, but, um, still in bed.
她醒了 但还在床上
I know it feels like the end of the world.
我知道这感觉好像世界末日
Yeah, but... another day has dawned.
是啊 但... 新的一天又开始了
We didn't win yet. Not even close.
我们还没稳赢 还远着呢
Are you listening to me?
你有在听我讲话吗
Grace Campbell can make our lives the worst kind of hell.
格蕾丝·坎贝尔能把我们弄得生不如死
I've already gotten calls from a dozen Afro-American ministers,
我已经接到十几通非裔美国人部长的电♥话♥了
from the president of the city council,
还有市议会主席的电♥话♥
from fucking Acting Mayor Menino.
还他妈有代理市长梅尼诺的电♥话♥
So no scare tactics, no bullying,
所以不准玩唬人跟霸凌那套
none of your Calico Jackie shit.
你也别给我整你那些花招
This is a conversation.
就只是次谈话
The end goal being?
最终目的是什么
To convince her to cooperate.
说服她配合
Have you talked to Decourcy about this?
你跟德库西谈过这事了吗
No way... this is one case I refuse to let him steamroll.
怎么可能... 这个案子我不会让他瞎掺合
Look, Grace's lawyer is on his way over here.
听好 格蕾丝的律师已经在来的路上了
Can I count on you for once in your shithead life
能不能指望你在你的刺头人生里
to be tactful and persuasive?
做到一次圆滑老练和言之有理
Are you kidding me?
你跟我开玩笑吗
I could sell dick brownies to a dyke on a diet.
我能把用鸡♥巴♥样的布朗尼卖♥♥给在减肥的拉拉
What did I just say?
我刚刚怎么说的
Here you go, angel.
喝点茶 小天使
Tea makes me nauseous.
茶让我反胃
I only steeped the bag for 30 seconds
我只把茶包放里面泡了三十秒
and added a little honey, just how you like.
还加了点蜂蜜 是你喜欢的那种泡法
Please don't baby me.
拜托别把我当小孩伺候
You are my baby. I can't help myself.
你就是我的小孩 我忍♥不住
Sorry.
对不起
No.
不
You get the day off from being sorry.
今天你不必感到抱歉
You hurt it's as simple as that.
感到受伤了 就这么简单
But the hurt that you're feeling, it's called motherhood.
但你感受到的伤害 俗称母性
I have the same ache in my heart right now.
我现在心里有同样的疼痛
Only difference is, I get to use that pain
唯一的区别就是 我学会了利用这种疼痛
to take care of my child.
来照顾我的孩子
Siobhan.
西沃恩
Before I had you...
我怀上你之前...
I had two miscarriages.
流产了两次
Your dad and I thought we were cursed.
你♥爸♥跟我以为我们被诅咒了
But all of those sleepless nights and all of the tears, and...
但所有的不眠之夜与以泪洗面...
all of the doctors...
看过的所有医生...
they all led to you.
都为你的出生打下基础
You're gonna be late.
你要迟到了
No, no, no.
不 不 不
I already called Guy Dan. Told him I wasn't coming in.
我和盖·丹说了 我今天请假
No, no, no. Yeah.
不 不 没事的
You can't be cooped up.
不能让你捂在家里
That's the last thing you need right now.
你现在最不能那样
Don't worry about me.
别担心我
I-I'm worried about me, okay?
我是在担心我自己 好吗
My mom's here, and she's gonna stay,
我妈妈会在这陪我
and I can't have both of you fawning over me
我可受不了你们两个都在这讨好我
because there's only but so much tea I can drink.
毕竟我就喝得下那么多茶
You sure?
你确定吗
I'm gonna go take a shower,
我要去洗个澡
and after that, the bathroom's all yours.
之后你们就能用卫生间了
Forget every nice thing I said about Grace Campbell.
忘了我替格蕾丝·坎贝尔说过的好话
You put her boy away.
你一定要逮住他儿子
You bury that whole fucking family.
你把她一家人他妈的往死里整
My client told you ad nauseam she does not know where Anton is.
我的当事人都要说吐了 她不知道安东在哪儿
That's true; what's also true
她是这么说
is that I don't fucking believe her,
可我他妈不相信她
because the last time we sat in this room, she lied to my face.
因为上次我们在这间屋子里 她当着我的面撒了谎
I equivocated behind your back.
我只是背着你敷衍了几句
Had to out of self-preservation.
那是我为了自保
At any point in this investigation,
本次调查过程中
did Mr. Rohr mention that he forced himself
罗尔先生有没有提到过 他在没有搜查令的情况下
into Ms. Campbell's home without a warrant... twice?
先后两次强行闯入坎贝尔夫人家中
I had probable cause.
我有正当理由
To put a loaded government-issued firearm to her head?
那把上膛的枪顶上她脑门的举动呢
You know, there's nothing better
没有什么能比
than listening to a lie when you know the truth?
在知道真♥相♥的情况下听别人撒谎更有趣了
That accusation is categorically false.
那个指控毫无根据
Moving on.
继续说
How about Kelvin?
那凯尔文呢
Do you know where he is?
你知道他在哪里吗
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表