剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
But why didn't you?
那你为什么没走
Someone had to stay and get done what needed to get done.
有些事情必须要有人留下来才能完成
Mother's milk.
妈妈的牛奶
Thank you. That's true.
谢谢你 没错
My mum used to make my brother and me
我哥哥和我过去生病的时候
hot chocolate when we were sick, loads of the stuff.
我妈经常给我们做热巧克力 做很多
I mean, for Benny, I would always make, like,
本尼生病的话 我就煮些热茶
just hot tea with honey and a little bit of red wine,
放点蜂蜜和红酒
like my nonna.
像我奶奶那样
Sorry about that.
抱歉了
Well, you know... No, don't get me wrong. My mum was a beast.
不 别误会 我妈也很野蛮
Beautiful, bare-knuckled beast if she had to be.
一定要说的话 她是个美丽的赤♥裸♥的野兽
Every year the Protestants build huge bonfires
每年新教♥徒♥都会燃起巨大的篝火
and burn effigies of the pope.
用来烧毁教皇的人像
You know, they march through Ardoyne, Belfast,
他们一路游♥行♥到贝尔法斯特 阿多伊恩
cursing us Catholics.
咒骂我们这些天主教♥徒♥
Sometimes the cursing turns into something far worse.
有时候还不只是咒骂那么简单
Wow, she really went for it with that tattoo?
哇哦 她那纹身是认真的吗
You tell me.
你来看看我的
That's cool. Thatthat must've hurt.
这也太酷了 肯定很疼吧
There's a difference between the pain inflicted on you
被动承受的痛苦
and the pain you choose to endure.
和自己选择的痛苦 还是有区别的
Now, I made this choice, survived.
我做出了选择 咬咬牙就过去了
It's a permanent reminder of who I am, what I stand for.
它会一直提醒着我 告诉我是谁 代表着谁
You know, I've been thinking about getting a tattoo.
我一直都想着去纹个身
Well, you can't.
你不能的
No, it's illegal here in Massachusetts.
在马塞诸萨州是犯法的
Besides, you're not even 18. Please.
而且你还没到十八岁呢
So I need your consent.
所以需要你同意
Yeah, you're damn right.
你当然要我同意才行
Jenny, love, did you never want a tattoo?
珍妮 亲爱的 你就没想过纹身吗
Maybe a sun on your wrist or a heart on your arse?
像在手腕上纹个太阳 在屁♥股♥上弄个爱心什么的
Wait, no, wait.
等等 说什么呢
Okay, yeah, yeah.
行行行
I did... at one point, I considered it, okay?
我曾经确实有过这个念头 行了吧
In fact, I was... my God, I think I was, like, around your age.
好像就是跟你们差不多大的时候
But Ma said no.
不过我妈不同意
But you know what? Fuck her.
但你猜怎么着 现在我不怕她了
Right? That's right.
对吧 那可不
Get your Irish on, Jenny.
学学爱尔兰人的叛逆 珍妮
All right.
确实
Shit. This does hurt!
靠 这也太疼了
You're laughing, and I'm suffering?
你在哈哈大笑 我却备受煎熬
You're always doing the right thing,
你一直是个乖乖女
yet here you are, doing something illegal.
看看现在 你却做着违法的事儿
Well, that's why we drove to Rhode Island.
我们是专门开车来了罗德岛来纹的
Everything's legal here.
这地方做什么都合法
Ma, I got invited to this party at Emma's.
妈 艾玛邀请我参加她的聚会
Yeah, a school party?
是和学校的人吗
Yeah. A bunch of seniors.
对 高年级的人聚会
What's the matter?
有什么问题吗
I'm-I'm nervous, you know, about what they'll think,
我有些紧张 担心他们会不会
with me not drinking.
对我不喝酒有什么意见
Benny, I've spent my whole life
本尼 我一辈子都在
worrying about what other people think about me.
担心别人对我的看法
I mean, I walk into a public bathroom,
我是那种进公厕里
and I clean up the mess from before
都会要去打扫里边卫生的人
just so nobody thinks I'm a friggin' slob.
就因为怕别人说我邋遢
Shit! Why is this not hurting you?
我去 怎么你就感觉不到疼呢
I'm screaming on the inside.
我心里喊着疼呢
Robert, good to see you.
罗伯特 很高兴见到你
Thanks for meeting with us.
谢谢你愿意见我们
Anything for you, Grace.
乐意效劳 格蕾丝
Hello, Harold.
你好 哈罗德
Please, take a seat.
请坐
I know you're busier than a cat with puppies, so...
我知道您日理万机 是个大忙人
I won't take up too much time.
不会占用你很多时间
I wanted to hand you the grant application in person
我想亲自把经费申请交给你
and hear from me what the money would mean for the residents.
顺便跟你聊一聊经费对于这些居民的意义
Well, I'm sure the work is perfectly executed,
我相信你的工作质量肯定没问题
and I'll be happy to submit the forms to HUD,
也非常乐意将文件上交给住房♥和城市发展部
but, um, let's not assume our goals can exceed reality.
但是 我们不要盲目乐观 有太高的预期
You can make my goals a reality.
你有这个实力让这个目标成真的
That's not totally true.
这我可说不准
The bold crime at Braxton Summit
布拉克斯顿顶峰社区里放肆的犯罪活动
doesn't help us with the Hope VI grant request.
对我们第六次希望工程经费申请有很大影响
That's exactly why the money's so necessary.
所以这些经费才十分必要
We need to fix broken locks, lights,
坏掉的锁具路灯之类的 都需要修一修
secure doorways to keep everyone safe.
搞好大门安保 保障大家的安全
Grace, Robert is too polite to say this.
格蕾丝 罗伯特怕失礼有些话不愿说出口
The fact that you run TMA
你一个租户管理协会的主管
and have two sons who've been in the system,
两个儿子却都被逮捕过
well, that makes people at the BHA and HUD
这让波士顿房♥屋委员会和住房♥和城市发展部的人
wonder if you're still up to your job.
怀疑你是否还能胜任工作
I'm sorry, Grace.
实在是抱歉 格蕾丝
From the outside, the perception is,
在外边人看来
you only want to improve the crime stats
你只想改善外人的犯罪情况
that don't involve your family.
却对家里人放任不管
That's, an outrageous accusation.
这指控也太离谱了
An accusation or an objective observation?
是无端指控 还是陈述客观事实
Look, I'm still turning your hard work in,
我还是会把你这份成果交上去
but you should know what's being said about you,
但是你应该了解一下外界对你的评价
and better you hear the worst from your friends.
最难听的话最好从你朋友嘴里听到
No.
不
I prefer to hear such words from my enemies.
我宁可从敌人嘴里听到
Maybe I just did.
可能你们也不算我的盟友
Put that stuff away.
手里的活儿先放放
The Commonwealth vs. Anton Campbell can wait until morning.
联邦诉安东·坎贝尔一案可以等明早再说
Truth is, I am not looking forward to being in court tomorrow.
说实话 我明天一点也不想上庭
Truth is, neither am I.
其实我也不想
And yet... And yet...
但是呢 但是呢
I know what I'm doing is right.
我知道我在做正确的事
You are.
确实
And so are you.
你也是
Yeah?
是吗
The law has to work for everyone, or the law is a fraud.
法律面前人人平等 不然法律只是空壳
And criminals have to be punished, or justice is a joke.
罪犯必须受到惩罚 不然正义就是笑话
What is this world we're bringing our kid into?
我们的孩子会降临到一个怎样的世界啊
But after tomorrow,
明天过后
one of his parents will be a loser.
他的父母必然有一个败诉
And one of her parents will be a winner.
或者说 她的父母至少有一个胜诉
Or maybe... There's a draw.
也有可能 是平局
Twins.
龙凤胎
Case number 9-3-0-15-10,
案件编号♥9-3-0-15-10
Commonwealth of Massachusetts vs. Anton Campbell.
联邦诉安东·坎贝尔
Mr. Ward.
沃德先生
Your Honor, the Commonwealth requests a section 58A
法官大人 联邦要求按第五十八条A项处理
dangerousness hearing and to deny bail.
举♥行♥危险性听证会 拒绝保释
Judge DeLuca, denying bail is excessive.
德卢卡法官 不应拒绝保释
Mr. Campbell is not a flight risk nor a danger to the community.
坎贝尔先生无潜逃风险 对所在社区无威胁
Mr. Campbell is absolutely a danger.
坎贝尔先生绝对是威胁人物
He's the leader of the Braxton Boys,
他是布拉克斯顿社区那群混混的头头
he's been charged with the attempted murder
他还被指控
of Toussaint Senegel, and Mr. Campbell caused bodily harm
谋杀图桑·塞内格尔未遂以及对波士顿警员
to a Boston police officer.
造成人身伤害
Toussaint Senegel is no innocent bystander.
图桑·塞内加尔不是无辜群众
Take a look at his criminal record,
看一看他的案底
and you'll... This hearing is about
你就会发现... 听证会主要是讨论
the danger posed by Mr. Campbell, not Toussaint.
坎贝尔先生的潜在威胁 而不是图桑·塞内加尔的
You'll see that any number of people may want
你会发现有不少人想
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表