剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
You put us where we are.
是你让我们沦落到这地方
And now you want to come here
你还敢找上我
talking all this... this "we are family" horseshit?
说什么"我们是一家人"这种屁话
I'd rather cut my fucking tits off with a butter knife
我真的是信了你的鬼
than take anything from you.
才会承你这份情
Well, then you better start cutting now, okay?
那你信我这一次 成不
'Cause right here, this is ten grand.
这里是一万美金
What the fuck are you doing? Just take it, okay?
你♥他♥妈♥这是做什么 收下吧
I know you need the fucking money, so just take it, okay?
我知道你最近缺钱 收下行不行
What the fuck are you doing walking around with cash like that?
你身上揣这么多现金到处晃是要干什么
Where'd you get it?
钱从哪儿来的
I'm working with these Black kids over in Braxton, so...
我在和布拉克斯顿那些黑人小孩合作
In Braxton? What the fuck, Jimmy?
布拉克斯顿 你在搞什么 吉米
It's fine, okay? Just trust me on this.
没问题的 你信我一次
It's-it's totally fine.
没关系的
T-they got nothing on these guys, okay?
这些黑小鬼清白得很
Because their mother... she's a- she's a fucking activist.
因为他们的母亲... 是个社会活动家
She works for the city.
人♥民♥公仆之类的
No one's gonna-no one's gonna touch these guys, okay?
没人会动他们的
And like you said, I'm a piece of shit.
你不是说了 我是个人♥渣♥
Yeah, I'm a piece of shit.
对 我就是人♥渣♥
But her fucking sons...
但她那两个儿子...
They're running a fucking drug ring under her nose,
在她的眼皮底下搞毒品买♥♥卖♥♥
so I'm not the only piece of shit in the world.
所以人♥渣♥也不是就我一个
So take the fucking money.
你把钱收下
How bad you want to help us out?
你是有多想帮忙
Whatever you need.
只要能做到 我都愿意
This building is full of jonesing shit-bums.
这栋楼里全是吸毒嗑药的
You know where they getting their heroin?
你知道他们的白粉哪儿搞来的吗
Fuck, fuck, Cathy.
这他妈哪行 卡茜
Look, y-you don't want to go nose-to-nose
你应该也不愿意
with those kind of people, okay?
和这些人面对面打交道的 对吧
Fucking please. Just keep the money. No, Cathy, just wait. Just wait, okay?
求你了 就把钱收下吧 别 卡茜 等等
"Anything you need," right?
不是 "你都愿意"吗
"Anything you need." Jimmy?
这就是你说的 "你都愿意"
Or is that a fucking lie, too? All right.
还是说你又他妈骗我 行吧
Go get me the drugs or get fucked.
要么让我卖♥♥货 要么就滚蛋
I'll take care of it.
我会安排好的
Here are some more empty vials.
还有些空药瓶
What's up, Jermaine?
你好啊 杰梅因
It's Jermaine, right? Yeah.
是叫杰梅因对吧 是
Kelvin.
凯尔文
Fuck. Marco.
记不太清了 马可
Marco. Shit, sorry. My bad.
马可 不好意思 怪我
Typical white guy, right?
白人都这样
You're back early.
你提早回来了
Got a special order for you.
有一份特殊订单
Special how?
怎么个特殊法
I need a half brick of brown.
我要半公斤海♥洛♥因♥
Nigga, this ain't JCPenney.
兄弟 这里不是百货公♥司♥
We don't do half off.
都是按公斤地卖♥♥
Well, I'm testing a new market.
我想拓展下新市场
New means risky. No, new means money.
新意味着高风险 不 新意味着有钱赚
Southie.
是在南波士顿
White trash love their heroin.
穷白鬼爱抽海♥洛♥因♥
And since I'm white trash myself, I'll blend right in.
我就是个穷白鬼 也好混进去
Fucking gold mine.
钱途光明
You'll take the whole brick or nothing at all.
要么拿一整公斤 要么就什么都别拿
Anton, see...
安东 你看
see, I, only got enough money for half, so...
你看 我带的钱只够买♥♥半公斤的量...
Well, if your plan is as good as you say,
要是你的计划真像你说的那么好
it shouldn't be a problem.
钱不该是问题
Plan's good, plan's good. It's just...
计划没问题 就是...
I just don't like buying shit on credit, that's all.
我不喜欢买♥♥东西赊账
This ain't credit.
不是赊账
It's a chance for you to prove yourself...
这是你证明自己的机会
for you to show us you're more than a white boy
证明你不仅仅是个
who put his brother away for life.
把自己亲哥哥坑了个无期徒刑的白小鬼
So that, you know... "playing with yourself" thing,
那个 你“自摸”的行为
that's, like, an every night sort of thing or what?
是每晚上都要做还是怎么的
Do me a favor, okay? Just forget what you saw.
能不能麻烦你忘掉那件事
Who were you thinking about?
你的幻想对象是谁
I wasn't thinking about anyone.
没有特别的对象
I'm your husband. I got a right to know.
我是你老公 我有权知道
Whose dick were you after? Pierce Brosnan.
到底是谁 皮尔斯·布鲁斯南[爱尔兰裔演员]
Pierce Brosnan?
皮尔斯·布鲁斯南
That's disappointing.
太让我失望了
I mean, that insults my integrity.
这不是在羞辱我吗
You.
是你
Okay? I... I was thinking about you.
行了吗 我... 我当时想的是你
Okay.
行吧
Mom, phone's for you!
妈妈 有你的电♥话♥
Lena, w-what's the matter? W-what's going on?
莉娜 有什么事吗 没大问题吧
Your ma is sick.
你母亲病了
Okay, what do you mean? Sick like how?
什么意思 生什么病了
Sick like in the priest is coming over to give her last rites.
她病重得牧师都来给她做临终祈祷了
She's dying?
她快不行了吗
Look, if Ma was really that sick, she would've told me.
我妈真病得这么厉害 她会告诉我的
Rosa tried to call. She got zippo.
罗萨给你打过电♥话♥ 没人接
How you can treat your own mother like that is a disgrace.
你怎么能把你母亲当成耻辱
Tell her that, I can't... No. No, I'm no gobetween.
告诉她 我没... 不 我不想当传话筒了
You get your ingrate ass over here, now.
你这个忘恩负义的 赶快来看看你妈
I guess someday's finally arrived.
这一天还是到了
I taught you well.
真是我的得意门生
You go right to, "Fuck me? Fuck you."
你想一条道走到黑 同归于尽吗
Though if I was you, I wouldn't expect an invitation
如果我是你 就不会指望近期能收到
to the DOJ barbecue anytime soon.
司法部的烧烤聚会邀请了
You were seen with Holly Gunner at the bar the night of her OD.
霍莉·冈纳吸毒过量那晚 有人在酒吧看到你和她一起了
I don't remember that.
我可不记得这回事
Is your old age affecting your recall?
是你年纪太大 记性变差了吗
Well, "a clear conscience is a sure sign of a bad memory."
"问心无愧 肯定是记性不好的表现"
Was that your answer for Clay Roach, too?
克雷·洛奇的案子你也是这个答复吗
You know, there was no gun residue on his hands.
他的手上没有硝烟反应
Tell me, h-h-how does someone just...
你说说看 一个人怎么能做到...
shoot themself in the head with no gun residue?
开枪自杀 手上却没有硝烟反应
Ever attend any of those BU alumni reunion things?
你参加过你们波士顿大学的校友聚会吗
You know, catch up with old friends that you've lost touch with?
跟失散多年的好友叙叙旧什么的
People get so nostalgic about their college days, don't they?
人总是怀念大学生活 对不对
They just... they tend to talk and talk and talk,
他们一直聊啊聊
even about the bad stuff.
就算是坏事也聊个不停
I know I do... All the heartbreak.
起码我就是这样... 那些心碎的往事
People got a lot to say
你的校友们
about your good and not-so-good old days.
对你那些好坏参半的过去 简直话匣大开
Different from what you've said,
反正和你自己说的大不相同
which makes for a nice fairy tale.
你说的简直像童话故事一样
Just more bullshit? Maybe.
就听你净扯吧 或许吧
Or maybe I opened up an account at the State Street Bank.
或许我去道富银行开了个户
Very cooperative bankers there.
那边的银行家十分配合工作
I have an idea.
我有个主意
Why don't we put my long-dead past
我们不如拿我过去的黑历史
up against your recent deadly past and see who goes to jail?
和你最近的黑历史赌赌看 谁会因为这些事去坐牢
Listen, your boss is slapping your ass.
你的头儿盯你盯得紧
My boss is slapping my ass.
我的上司看我也看的紧
This Youth Strike Force investigation thing...
青少年暴♥力♥打击部队的事情
It's bigger than the two of us now.
比我们俩的事都重要
This has only ever been about the two of us.
这一直都只是我们俩之间的事情
♪ Let the wind blow through me
♪ 就让狂风洗礼我紊乱的心 ♪
♪ I'm living in an empty room ♪
♪ 我的房♥间异常空洞灰暗 ♪
♪ With all the windows smashed ♪
♪ 所有的窗户都被击碎 ♪
You sound pretty damn good, Mom.
妈你唱的不错嘛
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表