剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
By whom?
联调局
Fbi.
我得请你帮个忙
I have to ask you a favor.
我刚想着是我在做梦
There I was, thinking I was dreaming,
但现在变噩梦了
but here's the nightmare.
有个布莱克斯顿顶峰家庭
A Braxton Summit family is being tossed out
他们有个二十岁的女儿
of their apartment because their 20-year-old daughter,
没有犯罪记录 警♥察♥在车里"发现"了
who has no criminal record,
几袋可♥卡♥因♥ 所以他们要被赶出家门
had a few dime bags of cocaine "found" in her car.
茜雯 你现在看到我了吗
Siobhan, do you see me right now?
看到了 我看着你呢
Yeah. I'm looking right at you.
不 你看到我了吗
No, do you see me?
你马不停蹄的时候就会这样
This is what happens when you don't slow down.
你知道 这些人 他们
You know, the- these people, they-
他们看到你致力于某事
they see that you're after something,
他们不会帮你完成目标
and they're not there to help you accomplish that,
而是利用你
they're there to take advantage,
结果就是现在这样了
and this here is what's left.
你觉得我没有头脑
You don't think I'm smart enough
选择自己的战场吗
to pick and choose my own battles?
那天你也放了一个孩子
You let that kid off the other night.
是的 他当着我的面叫我"狗腿子"
Yeah, and he called me a Tom to my face.
对 可你还是放他走了
Yeah, but you let him off anyway.
你可以表现得满不在乎
You can act like you don't give a shit anymore,
但我懂你 迪库西
but I see you, Decourcy.
我这么做是为了让那些警♥察♥难堪
I did that to fuck with the cops.
你真想让人难堪吗
You really wanna fuck someone over?
马德琳·威尔逊
Madeline Wilson.
我还没看到这个案子
I haven't seen this case yet.
当然没有 因为联调局拿走了管辖权
'Course not, 'cause the feds took jurisdiction.
现在 想想
Now, think.
你要对谁施压
Whose balls can you break
才能确保他们会做正确的事
to make sure the right thing's done?
想喝一杯吗
Want a drink?
什么都别说
Not a fucking word.
我正在忙重要的事
I'm in the middle of something important,
你把我叫来这里讨好你吗
you summon me in here to come and kiss your fucking ring?
我们跟上层有个会面
We got a date with Mahogany Row.
什么 什么时候
What? When?
周五
Friday.
新的联邦检察官要来了
New U.S. attorney is on the fucking rag.
长♥期♥的
Perpetually.
我想提前警告你一下
I wanted to give you fair warning.
给你两次机会猜一猜
You get two guesses.
巴尔杰
Bulger.
对
Yep.
那是康纳利惹出的麻烦 不是我
That was Connelly's screwup, not mine.
对 但康纳利不在这里了
Yeah, but Connelly isn't here anymore.
-那为什么是我 -因为你在这里
- So why me?! - 'Cause you are here.
* 我听到钟表的滴答声 *
* I hear the ticking of the clock *
* 我躺在这里 房♥中一片漆黑 *
* I'm lying here, the room's pitch dark *
你什么时候开始唱歌♥了
Since when can you sing?
你不记得小时候我唱歌♥
You don't remember me singing you to sleep
哄你入睡了吗
when you were a baby?
那些是什么
What's all that?
没什么
Ah, nothing.
只是一些我遗忘在阁楼上的东西
Just some stuff of mine I forgot about from the attic.
挺好看的
Nice.
你有什么事吗
Uh, you need something?
是的 我们得谈谈 妈
Yeah. We should talk, Ma.
怎么了
What's up?
我回顾了过去一年
I just--I've had to look over my actions
自己的种种行为
in the past year, and...
你在道歉吗
Are you making an amends?
是为了这个吗
Is-is that what this is?
-道歉 -是的
- An amends? - Yeah.
是的 妈
Yeah, Ma.
-你不必这样 -妈 妈 求你了
- You don't have to. - Mom-Mom, please.
-我真的 -妈 求你了 我真想说
- I re... - Mom, please. I really wanna talk.
好吧
All right.
好吧 我 我知道我是个麻烦
Okay, I just-- I know I was a problem.
我曾经
I was...
不知道该怎么说
...I don't know how to put this.
我曾经很生气 很愤怒
I was angry. I was angry.
我只是生气
I was just angry,
我当时对这个地方的敌意做出回应
and I think I fed off the hostility of this place,
不是说你或我爸有什么不好
and that's not an indictment of you or Dad,
我是说
I'm just saying, I...
我之前从没想过
never stopped for a minute to consider...
你们正在经历什么 必须面对什么
what you were going through, and what you had to deal with,
以及你们在生活中曾经历过什么
and what you've been through in your own life,
我之前 从不倾听
and I just--I never listened.
亲爱的 没关系的
Sweetheart, it's okay.
不是 不 不是的 妈
It's not. No, it's not, though, Ma.
但你还是个孩子
But you're a child.
妈 求你了 听我说完
Ma, please, just hear me out.
这类事情
This isn't the kind of thing
不是你该考虑的
you're even supposed to be thinking about.
但这一切已经发生了
But this all happened,
所以无论你或我怎么认为
so regardless of what I say or you say,
这是我必须考虑的事
this is something I have to think about.
行 好吧
Okay. Okay.
那行吧
Yeah.
你想坐下吗
Wanna-wanna sit?
好的
Yeah.
我们从哪里开始说呢
So where do we begin?
你负责马德琳·威尔逊的案子吗
Madeline Wilson. You in on that?
是我们逮捕的
We made the arrest.
你们把她的案子上交给联调局了吗
Did you kick her case up to the feds?
不 是联调局主动要的
No. FBI claimed it.
你们对此不感到吃惊吗
That doesn't surprise you?
一个没案底的女孩 联调局主动要办
Girl with no record, FBI claims it.
她的凯美瑞后座
She had a night's stash worth of crack cocaine
有一大包高纯度可♥卡♥因♥
in the back of her Camry.
联调局在我们将她登记在案之前
And the FBI knew about the arrest
就知道抓捕的事
before we even booked her.
所以这让你对马德琳·威尔逊小姐有何了解
So what's that tell you about Miss Maddie Wilson?
联调局想让她当污点证人
The bureau wants her to flip.
也许吧
Maybe.
而你只是说 "行 没问题"
And you just said, "Sure, no problem.'
联调局说想要她 我能怎么办
FBI says they want her, what can I do?
为什么这案子对你来说这么重要
Why is this important to you?
有人找我帮个忙
I've been asked to do a favor.
这事你可能有些无能为力
You might be out of your depth there.
也许吧
Well, maybe.
但也许我可以逗逗某个联调局的人
But maybe there's a fed I can fuck with a little bit.
你会这么说真有趣
Interesting you should say that.
你听说他们在圣安利日医院外的人行道旁
You hear about that assistant U.S. attorney
发现了联邦助理检察官的尸体吗
they found on the sidewalk outside St. Eligius?
听说了
Yeah.
知道谁负责那里的安保吗
Know who runs security there?
联调局退休人员
FBI. Retired.
萨尔维·克拉斯比
Salvy Clasby.
这名字怎么听起来这么熟 克拉斯比
Why-why does that sound familiar? Clasby?
克拉斯比 克拉斯比
Clasby, Clasby...
好吧
Right.
谢谢
Thanks.
我和你一样 为两边工作
I work both sides, same as you.
第二十一修正案酒吧
现在哪怕醉汉都不会听
Now even the drunks won't listen.
什么
What?
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表