剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
to take a shot at Junior Senegel.
要朱尼尔·塞内加尔的命
This is a nice move, Counsel, making the victim the guilty one.
这招不错 辩方律师 受害者有罪论
That's enough of that.
够了
May I speak, Your Honor?
请求发言 法官大人
Ms. Campbell. No, you may not.
坎贝尔女士 请求驳回
Since the first day we moved into Braxton Summit...
从我们搬到布拉克斯顿顶峰社区的第一天起...
Ms. Campbell,
坎贝尔女士
the court recognizes your contributions to the city,
法庭认可你对城市做出的贡献
but the court has procedures.
但是法庭有诉讼程序
I do not wish to hold you in contempt.
我不想判你藐视法庭
Please take your seat.
请坐下
Your Honor,
法官大人
three years ago, Dee Brown of the Celtics
三年前 凯尔特人球员迪·布朗
was stopped by Boston area police.
被波士顿当地警♥察♥拦下
You see, he wasn't wearing his uniform.
他当时没有身着队服
He was just another Black man
只是一位黑人男性
who fit the description of a robbery suspect
一位符合抢劫嫌疑人的特征的黑人
that was described as Black.
而嫌疑人特征就只是黑人
That's all the cops needed.
警♥察♥只需要这一点特征
Dee Brown's skin color landed him facedown
迪·布朗因他的肤色被按倒在地
with a gun pointed at his head.
被枪指着头
Two weeks ago, my client was beaten
两周前 我的委托人
by the white police officer who arrested him.
遭到了逮捕他的白人警官的毒打
Mr. Ward?
沃德先生
The injustice experienced by Dee Brown
迪·布朗遭受的不公正待遇
does not change the fact that, as I said,
并无法改变坎贝尔先生在清楚知道
Mr. Campbell attacked a person who he clearly knew
对方为波士顿警员的情况下
was Boston police.
仍对其殴打这一罪行
Officer Suferin initiated the attack.
是苏福林警官先动的手
My client was defending himself.
我的委托人只是正当防卫
We have photographs of the injuries sustained by Mr. Campbell.
我们有坎贝尔先生受伤的照片
Did you see the photographs of the injuries sustained
你见过苏福林警官被你的委托人
by Officer Suferin at the hands of your client?
打伤的照片了吗
Enough.
够了
Too often, we accept the word of law enforcement above all else.
执法部门高于一切的现状已经持续太久了
Maybe the scales of justice need to be a little more balanced.
正义的天平也许该更平衡一点
I'll release Mr. Campbell into his mother's custody.
我会把他交给他的母亲监管
Judge Deluca, the case against Mr. Campbell
德卢卡法官 坎贝尔先生这个案子
clearly meets all the requirements
显然符合所有
for him to remain in custody until trial.
让他被拘留到审判结束的条件
I have ruled, Mr. Ward.
判决已定 沃德先生
Does the Commonwealth have a figure for bail?
联邦对保释金有要求吗
Twenty-five thousand dollars.
两万五千美元
Granted. My God, that's so much money.
获准了 天啊 这也太多钱了
Your Honor, this is egregious and...
法官大人 这太过分了...
Next case.
下一个
My whole purpose in being is to help others,
我存在的目的就是帮助他人
and now I have to help my boy.
现在我必须要帮助我自己的孩子了
Anton's bail, $25,000.
安东的保释金是两万五千美元
I only have to have ten percent to get him out.
我只要支付百分之十就能让他出来
But you know I don't have the money.
可你知道我是没有钱的
What I'm asking is,
我就想问问
could the church loan me $2,500,
教堂能不能贷款给我两千五百美元
which I pay right back after his trial?
审判结束后我就会还回来的
You know what goes on in jail.
你知道监狱里是什么样的
I can't sit by and watch my son die.
我不能就干坐着 看着我的儿子死啊
Grace,
格蕾丝
it's easier for God to move mountains
对我来说 叫上帝移山填海
than it is for me to get money out of the church endowment.
都要比从教堂捐赠基金里拿钱容易
Of course I'll ask the council,
当然了 我会问问协会的
but you have to realize that if I ask them for that bail money,
可你要明白 如果我问他们要保释金的话
in their eyes,
在他们眼里
I go from preacher to ex-con.
我就从一个牧师变成了一个前科犯
You served your time.
你已经服过刑了
Besides, what happened was an accident.
再说了 那只是个意外
That's the story the council sold
那只是协会为了能名正言顺地用我
to the congregation to justify my hiring.
向会众兜售的故事而已
I was hanging with primo gangsters.
我和那群黑帮成员混在一起
One of them had a gun.
他们中的一个有枪
I saw that gun. I wanted that gun.
我看见了那个枪 想拿过来
I grabbed that gun.
就把枪夺走了
I saw a man two blocks away, and I fired,
我看到两个街区外有个人 然后我就开枪了
picked off an innocent man, father of two,
就是一个无辜的人 他还是两个孩子的父亲
sentenced him to a wheelchair.
让他终身瘫痪
I spent three years in Plymouth Correctional.
我在普利茅斯监狱蹲了三年
I'll go before the elders.
我会到教会长老面前去求情
I'll sing whatever song I have to.
不管是什么圣歌♥我都愿意唱
You're not above suspicion, Grace.
你也难逃怀疑 格蕾丝
They're gonna ask you, didn't you know your son was a thug?
他们会问你 难道你不知道你儿子是个地痞吗
Did you know? Yes.
你知道吗 当然知道
Then how come you didn't tell me?
那你为什么不告诉我呢
We're not gonna play that game, Grace.
我们别玩这种把戏了 格蕾丝
You had to have some sense of what he was doing,
你必须对他所做的事有所了解
but you weren't willing to face the truth.
可是你不愿面对现实
And that's understandable.
这也是能够理解的
He's your blood.
毕竟他是你的血肉
Maybe in my heart of hearts, I knew.
也许在我的内心深处 我是知道的吧
I thought he'd straighten himself out.
我以为他自己会改正的
But the pressures of Roxbury didn't give him that chance.
可是来自罗克斯伯里的压力断送了他这个机会
But still, I raised him.
可依旧是我养育了他
I'm to blame.
是我的错
Roll back that guilt, Grace.
收起你的愧疚吧 格蕾丝
The more time you spend self-loathing,
你自怨自艾的时间越久
the less time you have to spend loving God.
爱上帝的时间就会越少
I would say amen to that,
我同意这一点
but the only way to lose the guilt is to do something.
可是解除愧疚唯一的方法就是去做些什么
You should totally try and take him down.
你应该试试把他拿下
The new guy, Kyle. He's hot.
那个新来的凯尔很性感
I'm hanging, not hunting tonight.
我今天晚上是来玩的 不是来钓人的
How many so far?
你钓过多少人
What?
什么
How many fucks so far?
你上过几次床
Jeez. Um, zero.
天啊 零次
I'm still intact.
我还是个处♥女♥
Bullshit, Rohr. You were gone three months.
你就瞎扯吧 罗尔 你三个月不见人影
And we figured you got knocked up,
我们都以为你怀孕了
and your parents sent you away to have your vagina removed.
然后你♥爸♥妈送你去把阴♥道♥切了
No, no, I won a 12-week private dance camp in Denver.
不是的 我是去丹佛参加一个十二周私人舞蹈夏令营了
Ten girls training with Myla Thorsen.
十个女孩儿和梅拉·托森一起训练
God, your parents are so cool.
天啊 你父母也太好了
My parents would never let me do anything like that...
我爸妈就从来不会让我做那样的事
or get a tattoo.
去纹身更不可能
My parents won't even let Billy in the house.
我父母甚至都不准比利进屋
We have to go to his parents' basement to make out.
我们得到他父母的地下室才能亲热
It's so gross and dirty and cold.
那儿真是又脏又冷又恶心
I need liquor. You want anything?
我想喝点酒 你要吗
No, I'm on antibiotics.
不了 我吃了抗生素
Do you know where the bathroom is?
你知道洗手间在哪儿吗
Top of the stairs.
在楼上
If you're not gonna try and land Kyle, I'm gonna.
如果你不对凯尔动手的话 我就出击了
Yo, she a cop or lost?
她是条子 还是迷路了
Little of both?
都有点儿吧
Excuse me, lady.
打扰一下 小姐
You need a map?
要给你地图吗
You Anton?
你是安东吗
No.
不是
You know where I can find Anton?
你知道我能在哪儿找到安东吗
Why?
你为什么要找他
'Cause I want to talk to him. For what?
因为我想跟他谈谈 谈什么
I want to make a purchase.
我想买♥♥点儿东西
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表