剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
Your lawyers smart. See, at MCI Norfolk,
你的律师很聪明 在诺福克监狱
you at least have a better chance of walking out alive.
起码你活着出狱的几率大一些
Anton.
安东
Just a year ago, you was another punk ass on the corner,
一年前 你也就是街角的一个小混混
and then, what, Cole Preston got busted,
然后呢 科尔·普雷斯顿被抓了
the whole war for who was gonna run
布拉克斯顿帮派的争权之战就爆发了
the Braxton Boys broke out, bodies start piling up, right?
尸体开始堆成小山
Listen...
听好了...
if I don't get you on drugs or Raina Allen,
如果我不能通过贩毒或雷娜·艾伦案给你定罪
I'ma start digging up bodies.
那我没准得开始挖陈年旧事
You full of shit, motherfucker.
你个满嘴跑火车的王八羔子
Maybe, maybe not.
也许是 也许不是
Guess you'll find out... motherfucker.
你就等着瞧吧... 王八羔子
Hello? Grace.
你好 格蕾丝
Reverend Hughes.
我是休斯牧师
I hate making this call, but as I suspected,
我也不愿打这通电♥话♥ 但正如我之前所想的
the church council won't approve the loan for Anton's bail.
协会没有批准给安东的保释提供贷款
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
That's okay. Thank you for trying.
没关系 谢谢你帮我们争取
Have you talked to the bail bondsman?
你跟保释担♥保♥行谈过了吗
Six of them.
六家都谈过了
They said I need to have collateral.
他们说我得有抵押
What do I have?
我有什么呢
You need me to come over?
你要我过去一趟吗
No need.
不用了
No need at all.
没必要
I'm sorry.
抱歉
What the fuck is that?
那他妈是什么玩意儿
Benny and I got tattoos down in Warwick.
本尼跟我去华威纹了身
Supposed to keep this baby from drying and scabbing up.
这东西应该能防止这小宝贝过于干燥和结痂
You should've told me. I would've...
你该告诉我的 我...
I would've come with you, you know, got mine touched up.
我会跟你一起去的 顺便把我的也修整修整
How old were you when you got that?
你纹那个的时候多大啊
Eighteen.
十八
Week I finished basic, Parris Island.
我结束基本训练的那周 在帕里斯岛
I was drunk as fuck.
我醉得不省人事了
So you didn't feel a thing, right?
所以你一丁点痛都没感觉到吧
No.
不
The opposite, actually.
其实刚好相反
I... I felt every cut.
我... 每一寸疼痛我都能感觉到
I kind of enjoyed the sensation, though.
不过我还挺享受那种痛感的
Why a rose?
为什么纹玫瑰
'cause... you know, petals are pretty,
因为... 玫瑰的花瓣是好看的
but, if you touch the thorns, you might get stabbed.
但如果你碰到茎上的刺 就可能被扎到
Prove it.
证明一下
Hi, Mama.
你好啊 妈妈
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah. Lockup ain't nothing.
挺好的 关号♥子里没什么大不了的
Where'd you get the money for my bail?
你从哪儿搞来的保释金
Baby, we got to talk.
宝贝 我们得谈谈
Yeah?
说吧
About who you are, where your money comes from,
谈谈你到底是谁 你那些钱是从哪来的
what you do when you walk out my door,
你踏出家门后都在干些什么
the lie you're living right under my roof.
在家里撒的那些谎
Your eyes are so full of love for everyone,
你的眼里对每个人都充满了爱
you can't see the way life really is.
所以看不清生活的真♥相♥
Stop it.
闭嘴吧你
You don't know what I had to do to get you out...
你知道我费了多大劲才把你弄出来...
Going hat in hand for the money,
为了钱四处求人
arguing that you're not as bad as they say,
说你不是外人口中的那种恶人
but maybe you are that bad, and maybe I'm the only damn fool
但说不定你真的就是个恶人 只有我这个蠢人
who can't see it, her own son, for what he really is...
才没有意识到 她的亲生儿子...
A dope-dealing, hate-filled street thug.
是个一肚子坏水的街头毒贩
I got plenty of money, Mama.
我有的是钱 妈妈
You should've just asked me.
你该找我要的
Drug money.
那都是你贩毒来的钱
How could I?
我怎么会用
You know what I do, who I am.
你知道我是个怎样的人 做怎样的工作
Do you know who you are?
但你知道你自己是个怎样的人吗
You have nothing to say?
你怎么没话说了
I ain't proud of what I do, but I'm good at what I do.
我知道我做的事情不光彩 但我很擅长
Proud enough to be able to put some money away for us, for you.
擅长到为我们一家 为你攒了好些钱
I used to see you reading those magazines, Mama,
我记得你看的那些房♥产杂♥志♥ 妈妈
about Martha's Vineyard and Cape Cod.
马萨葡萄园岛和科德角上边的房♥子
I used to see the way your eyes light up
我还记得你看到那些房♥子时
when you look at those houses.
两眼发光的样子
All I want to do is get you a cottage on the beach.
我只想给你买♥♥栋那样的海景屋
It's too late for that.
现在说什么都迟了
You're killing me.
你正在毁了我
You're killing me piece by piece every day.
你一步步地在把我毁掉
I'm not the one to blame, Mama. It's that DA.
这不该怪我 妈妈 都是那个地检官的错
He's to blame. Decourcy Ward.
那个德库西·沃德
No, you don't.
想都别想
You park this car and get inside.
你把车停了就跟我回家
I'm gonna go get the $2,500 so you can pay back the association.
我去取那两千五百块 好让你补给住房♥协会
I told you, I won't use drug money.
那钱和毒品不沾边 我保证
Mama, I placed a bet on the Celtics.
是靠下注凯尔特人的比赛赢的 妈妈
I'ma go collect the cash.
我这就去取
Don't want you out here living in fear
我不希望你
of somebody knocking on our door.
活在随时有人找上门的恐惧里
Dinner with the mayor.
和市长共进晚餐
It's more fun than I thought it would be.
比我想象中的有趣不少
What do you think?
你怎么看
Is he gonna endorse me for city council?
要是我竞选市议员 他会替我背书吗
He'd be an idiot not to.
他是傻子才会拒绝
You sure you're okay with me running?
你真的不介意我参选吗
Yeah, am I worried about the strain
要说我不担心在你怀孕期间参选
campaigning will have on you while you're pregnant?
能给你带来的压力 那肯定是假的
I believe you when you say you can do both,
但你说你能兼顾 那我就相信你
and I'll be here to hold your coat.
并且一定会支持你
Shit!
妈的
Decourcy... Yeah?
德库西 怎么了
How many weeks pregnant is your wife?
你妻子怀孕几周了
Eight weeks. Sir, how many weeks pregnant is your wife?
八周 先生 你太太怀孕多久了
Eight weeks. She's eight weeks pregnant.
八周 他怀孕八周了
The victim is eight weeks pregnant.
受害者有八周的身孕
So how do you spell the assailant's last name?
你可以拼一下行凶者的姓氏吗
It's Campbell, C... C-A-M-P-B-E-L-L, Campbell.
就是坎贝尔 坎 贝 尔
You sure he was the shooter? Yes.
确定是他开的枪吗 确定
And you have an active prosecution
你手上是有一桩案子
involving him, correct? Yes.
在起诉他 对吗 没错
Did you know he made bail tonight?
你知道他今晚被保释了吗
No, no, not-not till he walked up
在他走到我车旁边开枪之前
on the car and started shooting.
我是不知情的
Last known address?
他的住址你知道吗
He lives with his mom, Grace Campbell.
他和他母亲 格蕾丝·坎贝尔住一起
It's building 1011, apartment 1G, Braxton Summit.
布拉克斯顿顶峰社区 1011号♥楼 1G号♥房♥
You're the guy from the St. Clair Commission
你不是圣克莱尔委员会的人吗
and the guy that let that murderer off the hook.
还让那杀人犯脱了罪
What that got to do with this?
那些和这事有关吗
Karma, shithead.
你这都是报应 傻♥逼♥
The fuck this bitch just say to me?
你♥他♥妈♥说什么
What's up, bruh? Sorry, sorry, Mr. Ward.
他妈的要挑事吗 抱歉 沃德先生
He's from Charlestown.
他是查尔斯顿人
Say that shit again. Say that shit again. What's up?
你♥他♥妈♥有种再说一遍 张嘴啊
I'm sorry. He's from Charlestown, okay?
很抱歉 他是查尔斯顿人
Listen, I'm really sorry about your wife.
很抱歉你妻子被枪击了
All right? We're gonna keep a unit
在我们找到凶手前
outside the residence till we find the perp.
会在病房♥外安排人手驻守的
We'll have an escort for you when you go home tonight.
你今晚回家时我们会叫人护送
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表