剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
Yo, tag that nigga, man.
打他那儿 老弟
Yeah, get in there. Come on, man.
对 就打那儿 上啊 兄弟
Yo, nigga.
不错嘛
Isaac.
艾萨克
Isaac!
艾萨克
When I left this morning, this filth wasn't here.
我今天早上过的时候 还没这脏东西
You and your friends, clean up the wall.
你和你这些朋友 把墙洗干净了
What?
什么
You heard me. Clean it up now.
你没听错 快把墙清洗干净
This old lady must be smoking, B.
这老太太肯定吸嗨了 兄弟们
You hear what she said?
你们听到她说什么了吗
You see this folder?
看到这个文件袋了吗
We don't see shit.
我们屁都没看到
I've watched y'all losing games on that raggedy ball court.
我看见你们在那个破烂的篮球场上输掉了比赛
This folder determines
这个袋子决定了
whether y'all will have hoops with rims and nets
你们是会有全新的篮球架
or broken backboards.
还是接着用这块烂板子
So y'all gonna take some pride in where you live, you hear me?
你们要为你们所在的社区感到骄傲 听到了吗
And stop acting like
不要表现得像
you don't have the home training I know you got.
你们没有家教似的 但我知道你有
Get off the court. You ain't moving Nana.
走开点 就你能唬住我
I've been threatened by every gang in this city,
这个城市的每一个帮派都威胁过我
from the Copeland Crew to the Lenox Boys.
什么科普兰帮 雷诺克斯男孩帮
Damn, son.
不得了啊 小子
So I'll say it one more time. Clean up the wall.
我再说一次 把墙弄干净
That's for cleaning supplies.
这些钱拿去买♥♥工具
Bring me a bag of candy corn, get yourself something sweet.
给我带一袋玉米糖 你自己也买♥♥点零食
And bring me my change.
记得把零钱还给我
Kelvin?
凯尔文
Anton?
安东
Between Madeline Wilson
马德琳·威尔逊这案子 再加上
and the murder of that little girl on Valentine's Day,
情人节那天死掉的那个小女孩
the fucking city is on edge.
整个波士顿都人心惶惶的
Five racial crises are all I can handle in this lifetime.
我这辈子不想再应付第六次种族危机了
Well... I can take the lead, boss.
头儿 我可以带头调查
I mean, the only way to counter an FBI investigation
我的意思是 应对联调局调查的唯一方法
is for this office to open an investigation of our own.
就是咱们自己首先展开调查
Investigate the Justice Department?
去调查司法部吗
Yep. I have some angles.
是的 我有一些想法
First and foremost, Assistant U.S. Attorney Holly Gunner...
首先 那个联邦助理检察官霍莉·冈纳
I believe that Jackie dumped her in front of St. Eligius.
我觉得是杰基把她丢在圣埃里吉斯医院外边的
Has Gunner told you that he did?
这是冈纳告诉你的吗
She had a coke-induced stroke.
她因为吸食可♥卡♥因♥中风了
So you have no proof?
那就是说你没有证据
I will.
我会找到证据的
Fine.
行
Jackie Rohr wants to play up the ass?
杰基·罗尔想要玩点不一样的
He's the one who'll get fucked here.
那就让他好好爽爽
No safe word, no Vaseline.
没有安全词 也不用润滑剂
Nadine Knowles? BU Law, class of '86?
纳丁·诺尔斯 波士顿大学法学专业86级的
Who's asking? Jackie Rohr, FBI.
你哪位 杰基·罗尔 联调局的
You know, I was flipping through your yearbook.
我翻了下你们的毕业纪念册
Saw a cute picture of you and Decourcy Ward
看到了一张你和德库西·沃德
at the Barrister's Ball.
在法学院舞会上的照片
Is he in some kind of trouble?
他有麻烦了吗
What happened between you two?
你们俩发生过什么吗
"Those who can" work for the DA's office,
"有能耐的人"就能在地检办公室任职
and "those who can't" defend prostitutes
"没能耐的人"就为妓♥女♥和低阶层的毒贩辩护
and low-level drug dealers till they lose their minds.
直到最后疯掉
Well, you strike me as a "those who can."
我觉得你倒是"有能耐的人"
You know, I'm very close with Guy Dan,
我和盖·丹很熟
and I know that he's looking to hire some women.
我知道他想聘用一些女性
I don't know what you're after, Mr. Rohr,
我不知道你想怎样 罗尔先生
but you're asking the wrong girl.
不过你找错人了
Decourcy and I were friends, period.
德库西和我只是朋友 仅此而已
Try asking the one who cried in the bathroom
可以去问问那个在洗手间里
for an entire semester, Sierra Mills.
哭了一学期的西拉·米尔斯
Okay, Callie, give me the news,
好了 凯丽 告诉我结果吧
the good, the bad, the ugly.
好的 坏的还是糟透的
Why are you always such a worry wart?
你为什么总是杞人忧天
Back in college, you majored in African Studies and worrying.
上大学时 你主修非洲研究学都还担心
Two weeks ago, you told me I had polyps.
两周前 你说我得了息肉
And I said polyps are common.
我还说了息肉很常见
They could lead to complications,
是可能有并发症
but that's a rarity, not the norm.
但那也很少见
So, tell me... what do I have to do to get pregnant?
那告诉我... 我要怎样才能怀孕
After the hormone tests come back, we'll have more answers.
等荷尔蒙化验结果出来 会有更多办法的
Your poker face is abysmal.
你面无表情 真的难以捉摸
I can't get pregnant, can I?
我不能怀孕了吧
Siobhan... five months is too soon to panic.
西沃恩... 五个月的时间就恐慌太早了些
We usually don't test patients your age
我们通常不给你这个年龄的病人做检查
until they've been trying to conceive for at least a year.
除非他们已经尝试受孕至少一年
I don't want to wait that long.
我不想等那么久
I can't give Decourcy another reason to put this off.
不能给德库西又一个拖延的理由
You have to be patient,
你必须要耐心
and you need to have Decourcy on board 100 percent
无论什么时候怀孕
no matter when this happens.
你都要让德库西百分之百同意这件事
In the meantime,
同时
tell that hardheaded husband of yours to take Robitussin.
让你那顽固的丈夫服用诺比舒咳
Congestion medicine?
感冒药吗
To enhance his motility.
可以提高他的活性
Are you even old enough to remember
你够年龄记得
when the State Street Bank was actually on State Street?
"道富银行"的确是开在道富街上吗
My father told me the stories.
我父亲讲过这个故事
Your old Beacon Hill dad?
你那个上流社会的老父亲吗
You get along with him now?
你和他处得好吗
Yes.
还不错
And how is your relationship with your father?
那你和你父亲的关系如何
Decourcy Ward.
德库西·沃德
Does that name make you nervous?
这个名字让你紧张吗
Angry, young Black man meets rich white girl
愤怒的年轻黑人遇上富有的白人女孩
who wants to prove to Daddy that he doesn't control her?
她想要证明父亲并不能控制得了她
You two must've been irresistible to each other.
你们两个对彼此一定是不可抗拒的
Think people are that simple?
觉得人就那么肤浅吗
Well, there's a line that I've always liked...
有句话我一直很喜欢...
"Study human nature and act accordingly."
"研究人性并且据此行动"
As in, if a guy's in your office acting like a creep,
一样的 如果在你办公室里有个家伙举止奇怪
then he's probably a creep?
那他大概是个变♥态♥吧
So show him the door.
所以就请他出去吧
So this, fling that you had with Decourcy in law school.
所以你和德库西在法学院的那段情缘
This must've started after he met his lovely bride-to-be.
一定是在他遇到他可爱的未来老婆之后才开始的吧
Am I correct?
我说的对吗
Yeah, you know,
话都这么说
you learn more about people at the end of a relationship
在一段关系结束后比在开始时
than you do at the beginning.
更了解那个人
Decourcy showed his true colors, right?
他回到迷人完美的西沃恩·吉斯身边时
When crawling back to the beautiful, perfect Siobhan Quays.
德库西就露出真面目了对吧
Don't blame yourself.
别怪你自己
Sticking with our own... That's human nature.
坚持我们自己的... 那是人类本性
Can you not?
你能别弄了吗
It's unprofessional.
不专业
Makes us look like we got no business.
看起来我们没生意可做
I think it looks like we got no business
看起来没生意可做 是因为
'cause we got no business.
我们的确没有生意做
Fuck me.
我♥操♥
I've had clients come in here from that courthouse
自从开张那天起 我顾客里就有
since the day I opened this place and now it's like...
法♥院♥里的员工 可现在...
it's like I got purple spots or something.
搞得好像我脸上长了紫斑什么的
This has nothing to do with you, Cathy.
和你没关系 卡茜
I mean, this is Frankie's doing...
这是因为弗兰基做的那些...
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表