剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
some of the new HUD Hope VI funding.
争取一些新的资金
I'd like you to advocate on our behalf.
我希望你能代表我们发言
At a grant meeting?
在拨款会上吗
And beyond.
不止在拨款会上
I work so much.
我拼命工作
The only time I see Decourcy is in the interrogation room.
忙到只有空在审讯室跟德库西见面
And I'm thinking about running for City Council.
而且我在考虑竞选市议员
As you know, everyone around here calls me Nana.
你也知道的 这一带所有人都叫我婆婆
That means I have 3,000 grandkids.
意味着我有三千个孙子孙女
And in turn, 6,000 voters.
也就是六千张选票
That kinda influence moves the needle.
这影响力还是挺大的
You motherfuckers gonna throw me out on some bullshit?
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的要赶我走是吧
You're gonna see me, bitch. Believe that.
你赶不走我的 贱♥人♥ 等着瞧
I ain't going nowhere.
我哪儿也不去
27 evictions in a year.
那小子一年内被驱逐了27次
Did you try to help 'em? Didn't deserve to be helped.
你尝试帮过他吗 他那种人根本不值得别人的帮助
We elevate the best among us,
我们帮助我们中最优秀的人
and hopefully they move up the ladder
希望他们能更上一层楼
to effect some change, so we don't have to grovel
做出一些改变 这样我们就不必每年都要卑躬屈膝地
for HUD grants and city assistance every year.
向住房♥与城市发展部申请补贴和城市援助
Is there more the Coalition can do to...
联盟还能做些什么...
You okay?
你还好吗
Bathroom? Over there.
洗手间在哪 那边
Honey, you okay?
亲爱的 你没事吧
Your blood pressure's good.
你的血压正常
Heart rate's solid. Let's check your lungs.
心率正常 再来看看肺部的情况
Stop playing with me.
别逗我玩了
The HCG in your blood tests
孕检结果显示
came back elevated.
你血液中的人绒毛膜促♥性♥腺♥激♥素♥升高了
You're pregnant.
你怀孕了
Congratulations, girl!
恭喜你
Thank you... for everything.
谢谢你... 为我做的一切
God.
天啊
I know you two have been back and forth about a baby,
我知道你俩纠结生孩子这事儿好久了
but men are funny,
但男人都表里不一
even the most resistant.
就算是最反对生娃的男人也一样
When he hears the news, Decourcy will be thrilled.
等德库西听到这个消息 一定会激动坏了的
I hope so.
希望如此吧
Did you get what I asked you for?
我要的货你弄来了没
Where's the money from the last one?
上批货卖♥♥了的钱呢
Jimmy, I told you... No, I want the money,
吉米 我给你说了... 不行 赶快把钱给我
all right? Okay? So as soon as you make
明白了吗 你一把账收齐
your last dollar, just give me everything.
就先都给我
All right, relax. Relax? Jesus Christ.
行 别急 怎么能不急
I saw my supplier fucking beat down a kid out in the street.
我亲眼看见我那供货商光天化日当街打人
Stripped his clothes off, Cathy.
把人家衣服都剥了 卡茜
And he's one of them. I'm not one of them.
那还是打的他们自己人 我还是个局外人
What the fuck do you think he'll do with me?
你觉得他们会怎么对付我
You know, Jimmy? It seems like everywhere you go,
吉米 你觉不觉得你每到一处
you're hiding from somebody you stabbed in the back.
都要提防别人暗算你
What's that say about you?
你反思下为什么会这样
It says I'm a man on the move.
因为我不太安分呗
You got the H or not?
你手上到底有没有货
That's 10 grand total. Are you sure...
一共一万块的的货了 你确定...
Jeez. You know what? I don't have time for this, Jimmy.
真的够了 我没工夫和你扯 吉米
I gotta go meet my lawyer. You know why?
我还要去见律师 知道为什么吗
They're trying to take the salon away from me.
因为法♥院♥打算把我的美发店也收走
Even when you're not around, I gotta deal with your bullshit.
就算你人跑路了 你搞出的乱子还在
And you know what? I'm gonna have to deal with it
我接下来这辈子
for the rest of my fucking life.
都要应付你搞出的幺蛾子
I'll have your money.
我会把钱给你的
Yeah.
行吧
♪ Every good boy deserves D, D. Dee... ♪
♪ 每个好男孩都值得... ♪
Yep, coming. Coming.
来了
Hi. I'm Decourcy Ward.
你好 我是德库西·沃德
I work with your husband sometimes.
我和你丈夫共事过一段时间
Decourcy, yeah, yeah. Jackie's mentioned you.
德库西 对 杰基提到过你
Come on in. I'm Jenny.
进来吧 我叫珍妮
Hi.
你好
Is there any chance he's home?
他这会儿在家吗
No, sorry.
抱歉 他不在
Did you try his phone?
你打他电♥话♥试试
I can't find him anywhere.
我联♥系♥不上他
Well, I don't really know when he'll be back.
我也不清楚他什么时候会回来
Well, look. I wouldn't disturb ya,
我不是想打扰你
but what I need to discuss with him is off the...
但我要和他谈的事是非官方...
it's sensitive.
是比较敏感的
Would you mind if I wait?
介意我等他一下吗
No, of course not. Come on in.
当然不 请进
Would you like some coffee?
喝点咖啡吗
Sure.
当然
How long you been in Quincy?
你在昆西区住多长时间了
I've lived in this house my whole life.
我从小到大都生活在这屋子里
Um, cream? Sugar? No. No, thanks.
加奶加糖吗 不用 谢谢
Okay.
好的
Yeah, my wife and I... we... wanna plant roots somewhere.
我妻子和我也想找个地定居了
And move out of Boston? No, no, she loves the city.
你们要从波士顿搬走吗 没 她爱这个地方
Born and raised. I mean, you know, get a place.
她是土生土长的波士顿人 我是说买♥♥♥房♥♥
Room for a dog, kids maybe. Big backyard.
养狗养娃之类的事 房♥子带个大后院
I see.
这样啊
Yeah, our backyard never really got much use.
我们家后院倒是一直荒着的
Even when Benny was little.
本尼小时候也没兴趣
I mean, she... wasn't really into nature.
她不太亲近大自然
I do a little gardening.
我有时会做点园艺活
But, you know, with the grass...
其实就是除除草什么的
Getting Jackie to mow the lawn was a little tough.
杰基是不太愿意去干那些活的
I'm having a hard time imagining Jackie pushing a mower.
确实很难想象他用除草机的样子
So, if you don't mind me asking...
不介意的话...
why are you here?
请问你找杰基什么事
So last year, an informant of Jackie's committed suicide.
去年杰基手下一个线人自杀了
Or so we thought. Some new evidence surfaced.
起码看上去像是自杀了 这件案子有了新证据
Turns out Boston Homicide thinks he was murdered.
波士顿警方凶案组觉得他是被谋杀的
Now I just came by to ask Jackie to see
我就想着过来问问杰基
if he wanted me to pursue the case or look the other way.
他是想让我继续查下这案子还是就算了
Now, the informant is a lost cause.
那个线人倒确实是渣滓一个
I mean, last year alone, he was arrested on drugs,
光去年一年 他就因为
an illegal weapon. He even shot a cop.
贩毒和持有非法武器被抓过 还开枪打警♥察♥
Truth be told, the world doesn't need
说实在话 像克雷·洛奇那样的人♥渣♥
any more people like Clay Roach.
没了是好事
Benedetta.
贝内德塔
This is your father's colleague, Mr. Ward.
这是你♥爸♥爸的同事 沃德先生
Hiya.
你好
Hi.
你好
You know, your father, he talks about you a lot.
你父亲经常说起你
Yeah, I think I've taken up enough of your time.
已经打扰你太久了
Yes, I'll tell Jackie you were here.
我会告诉杰基你来过的
Please do.
请务必
Well? What was that about?
刚刚怎么回事
You know, with your father, who knows?
你♥爸♥爸的事情 我哪清楚
Decourcy Ward came to the house.
德库西·沃德今天来家里了
He came here?
他来这儿了
When? What for?
什么时候的事 他来干什么
I think, to talk to me, actually.
应该是想跟我谈点事
What about?
谈什么事
Clay Roach.
克雷·洛奇的事
And what-what'd you say?
你怎么说的
Nothing.
我什么都没说
I mean, what do I know about Clay Roach?
我本来也对这人一无所知
But, Decourcy implied that I should know.
不过按德库西的意思 我需要知道
And maybe I do.
我可能确实也该知道
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表