剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
A car bombing.
死于汽车炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
God, Maeve, I am so sorry.
天呐 梅芙 实在是抱歉
That's the way of life back home.
可能这就是人生吧
But do you have any family here?
那你在这里有亲人吗
No one.
一个都没
You know, I have an idea.
要不这样
Why don't you come over for dinner?
你来我家吃顿晚饭吧
You know, best remedy for sorrow,
最好的良药
besides a glass of vino, is good food.
除了美酒 就是美食
I'll throw some cabbage in the lasagna for you.
我给你的千层面里加点卷心菜
God, is that racist?
糟了 这算种族主义吗
That was racist. No, it's not.
肯定算了 不 没事的
No? I see you've wasted no time finding friends, Maeve.
不算吗 你还真是无时无刻都不忘记交朋友 梅芙
She's coming over for dinner.
我请她来我家吃晚餐
That's very kind of you, Jenny.
你人可真好 珍妮
Maeve, could I have a word?
梅芙 能和你谈谈吗
Fine.
行
Is that all right? Okay.
可以吗 你们谈吧
All the best.
诸事顺遂
Not the best day for Junior Senegel,
朱尼尔·塞内加尔今天可算倒大霉了
dancing between life and death.
生死未卜啊
At some point, the element of surprise starts to wear thin.
怎么突然一切都明朗了起来
No surprise here.
这事反正不出我们所料
Junior helped us fuck over Kelvin Campbell,
朱尼尔帮我们逮了凯尔文·坎贝尔
so either Kelvin fired the shot, or his big brother Anton did.
所以要么是凯尔文开的枪 要么是他哥哥安东
Yeah, I doubt those are the only two who wanted Junior dead.
我觉得不只有他俩想要朱尼尔的命
You might be right.
你说的有道理
I'll go talk to Junior's parents, see what they know.
我去跟朱尼尔父母谈谈 看看他们有没有头绪
I'll come with you.
我跟你一起去
These days, the Youth Strike Force
青少年暴♥力♥打击部队
doesn't exactly have a stellar reputation.
最近名声可不算好
From what I hear, according to the grand jury, neither do you.
你不也被联邦陪审团缠上了吗
You two pick out names?
你们俩选好名字了吗
If he's a boy, Carney, after my dad.
如果是个男孩 就叫卡尼 跟我爸一个名
Eloise will certainly love that.
埃罗伊斯肯定喜欢这个名字
And if the baby's a girl, we'll go with Zora.
如果怀的是个女孩 就叫卓拉
These your ideas or yours and Decourcy's?
是你的主意 还是德库西的主意
Mine and mine alone.
男孩女孩名都是我想的
Besides, I haven't even told Decourcy yet.
再说了 我还没告诉德库西我怀孕了
That baby carriage is precious.
这辆婴儿车可太讨喜了
Mr. Roberts, please meet your family
罗伯茨先生 请到二楼等候室
in the second-floor waiting room.
与您的家人见面
Mr. and Mrs. Senegel, I'm Sergeant Caysen...
塞内加尔先生 太太 我是凯森警长...
Unless you come to tell us who did this to our boy,
除非你是来告诉我们凶手的身份
leave us in peace.
不然就放过我们吧
I'm Decourcy Ward, assistant district attorney.
我是德库西·沃德 地区助理检察官
This is Sergeant Caysen.
这位是凯森警长
Sorry to have to meet you under these circumstances.
抱歉在这种情况下和你们见面
Mr. Ward's being polite.
沃德先生已经很客气了
The truth is, there's a bullet out there with Junior's name
现状就是 想要朱尼尔命的人
engraved on the side.
还有的是
The sooner we apprehend the felon,
我们越早将犯人缉拿归案
the better Junior's chances are of staying alive.
他活命的机会就越大
Any problems in the neighbourhood
朱尼尔有没有卷进
might involve Junior?
社区之间的一些事端
If so, you need to tell us.
如果有的话 你得告诉我们
What makes you think we can trust you?
你凭什么觉得我们能相信你
Sir, I'm a man of my word.
先生 我是个言出必行的人
Sergeant Caysen here is an honest cop.
凯森警长是个诚实的警♥察♥
And Junior could use a friend or two right now.
况且朱尼尔现在真的需要帮助
Toussaint is Junior's given name.
朱尼尔的真名是图森
Revolutionary. It's a hard act to follow.
这名改得真彻底 难以超越
Emmanuel and I came to this country to make a new life,
伊曼纽尔跟我来到这个国家 是为了开始新的生活
but in this land of big money,
但在这个富裕的国度
our clothes aren't good enough.
我们的衣着不够光鲜
Our foods are not good enough.
食物不够丰盛
Even Toussaint's name, not good.
连图森这个名字 都不够拿得出手
Only violence is good enough.
唯有暴♥力♥ 从不令人失望
I hear you, Mrs. Senegel.
我懂你的意思 塞内加尔太太
That's why we need to find the guy who shot Toussaint
正因如此我们才需要抓到对图森开枪的人
and put him behind bars.
并把他关进监狱
It's our best bet at keeping your son safe
这是我们保护你儿子安全的最好办法
and, God willing, somebody else's kid, too.
而且如果老天爷乐意 也保佑别人家的孩子安全
He curses the boys who live in Braxton Summit.
那他也会诅咒住布拉克斯顿顶峰的臭小鬼
What's up, Kelvin?
近来如何 凯尔文
Man, don't y'all have anything better to do than harass people?
你们除了骚扰别人就不会做其他事了吗
We're just checking in on you.
我们只是来探望下你
Couple hours ago, Junior Senegel was shot.
两小时前 朱尼尔·塞内加尔被枪击了
You wouldn't happen to know anything about that,
你该不会对这事知情吧
now, would you, Kelvin?
凯尔文
I'm his alibi.
我能给他提供不在场证明
Does Kelvin need an alibi?
凯尔文需要不在场证明吗
No, but that's what I'm saying. He got something better.
不 但我就这么一说 他有更好的
He got me.
他有我
Me and Trisha been home all day.
我跟特丽莎一整天都待在家
Trisha Jefferson, right?
特丽莎·杰斐逊 是吧
Yeah, this one has a CORI.
你可是劣迹斑斑啊
Sticky fingers. Loves to shoplift.
小偷小摸的事干了不少
No convictions.
我从没被定罪过
But thank you for putting my business out on the street.
但真是谢谢您把我的业务公之于众
Keep this up, I'll take you in.
继续干 我也能把你一起送进去
On what grounds?
凭什么
Roundabout saltiness.
就凭你阴阳怪气的
Kelvin, call your moms.
凯尔文 给你妈打电♥话♥
Where is your mother?
你妈在哪
Working.
上班呢
And your brother? Working.
你哥呢 也在上班
And why were you in here and not at school?
你怎么在家而不是在学校
College Founder's Day.
今天是学院创始人日 放假
Be a pity if you had to drop out.
要是你辍学了那就太可惜了
You know, Walpole doesn't have any music programs.
毕竟州立监狱可没有音乐课程
Yeah, and you don't have a warrant.
是 但你也没有搜查令
That's an easy fix.
搞到这个还不容易
But we didn't do nothing.
但我们什么都没做
You heard my girl.
你也听见她说的了
Now do some Houdini shit.
我给你俩变点戏法吧
Now you see me, now you don't.
现在你们能看见我 下一秒就不行了
Kelvin's telling the truth. And he's terrified.
凯尔文说的是真话 他也很害怕
He doesn't know what happened to Junior.
他真不知道朱尼尔出了什么事
That leaves us with Anton. He's far from easy.
那就只剩下安东了 他可不那么好对付
Best I handle him alone.
最好让我单独处理
Do that. I got to tidy up some unfinished business.
去吧 我得去处理一些没解决的事
Jesus, Jimmy, you poor son of a bitch.
吉米 你这个可怜的狗♥杂♥种♥
Great Gatsby had a better turnout.
连"了不起的盖茨比"上座率都比你葬礼高
Are you a friend of the family?
你是他的朋友吗
Yeah, we used to play poker together.
是啊 我们以前一起打过牌
Son of a bitch still owes me 50 bucks.
这混账到现在还欠我五十块
Well, kid, I would've brought you flowers,
小崽子 我本想给你带花来着
but that would be like me saying I'm glad I'm not you.
但那搞得像在说 我很高兴死的是你不是我
May you rest in the peace of an everlasting coked-out bliss.
愿你在永恒的醉生梦死中安息
May you wake each morning to a harem of naked bathing beauties
愿你每天早上醒来时 迎接你的是赤♥裸♥沐浴的后宫三千佳丽
kissing both cheeks of your pale Mick ass,
亲吻着你白皙的大屁♥股♥蛋儿
and may your twisted spirit scare the fuck out of your enemies
也愿你那扭曲的灵魂在你敌人的睡梦中
in their sleep, but not me, kid.
把他们吓得屁滚尿流 但别包括我 小子
Not me.
别包括我
And, Jimmy,
还有 吉米
when you do get to Heaven,
等你真到了天堂后
listen to me, you're a natural-born fuckup,
听我一句 你是天生的混♥蛋♥
so your time there is bound to be short,
所以你在天堂是待不久的
but don't look back.
但还是别回头
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表