剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
Oh, yeah? What, the internment camp?
是的
Yeah.
我可以在这上面做文章
I could use that.
这不会是跟那个联邦检查官
This isn't about that U.S. attorney--
没人知道我当时跟霍莉·冈纳在一起
Nobody knows that I was with Holly Gunner.
她很年轻 她玩得嗨过头了
She was young. She had too good a time.
仅此而已
End of story.
那你的那个伙计为何来这问东问西
Then why'd your pal come around here asking questions?
那个黑人地检
That Black DA.
沃德
Ward?
萨福克郡能有几个黑人地检
How many Black DAs they got in Suffolk County?
见鬼
Fuck.
我本可以把监控录像拿给他的
Could've given him those surveillance tapes.
我就能从你手下
I'd've been free of you,
从这堆破事里解脱了
of this bullshit.
我为何没有这样做呢 杰克 为什么
Why didn't I do that, Jackie? Why?
你真的要来问我这个问题吗
You really have to ask me that?
给我扯几句有得没的的屁话
Oh, tell me some of that famous bullshit.
让我高兴点吧
Make me feel better.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
不 没有 没屁话给你
No-no, no. No bullshit coming.
这事你没啥值得高兴的
There's no feeling good about this.
瞒住霍莉·冈纳的事只是
Hiding what happened to Holly Gunner is just...
只是我们不得不做的事情
that's just something we have to do.
如果你供出我来了
And if you expose me...
我虽然不乐意毁了你的生活
I'm not gonna feel good about ruining your life,
但我也确实一定会这样做
but it's something I most certainly will have to do.
监控录像带在哪
Where are the tapes?
没了 删了 替换掉了
Gone. Erased. Replaced.
全部吗
All of 'em?
还有个备份
There's a copy.
好吧
Okay.
我猜这是你给自己留的后手
I suppose that's your insurance policy.
我可以容忍♥
I can live with that.
你没有别的选择
You got no other choice.
仇恨的代价
The price of hate.
这话是尼克松说的吗
Did Nixon say that?
应该是吧
I believe so.
你丈夫怎么样
And how's your husband?
不爽 但我尽量耐心点
Bitter, but I try to be patient.
美国黑人社会学家 历史学家 用有色人种代替黑人的建议就出自于他
他在看不少杜波依斯的书
He's reading a lot of DuBois.
一听到黑人灵魂之类的
Starting to get really tired
他就开始不耐烦了
of hearing about the souls of Black folk.
我猜他和他母亲关系更好吧
I'm guessing he was close to his mother.
这你是怎么看出来的
How do you arrive at that?
你接替过来为他扮演了那个角色
Just convenient how you slipped into that role for him.
-别说了 -我们到了
- Don't. - Here we are.
想都别想
Not gonna happen.
政♥治♥可不是胆小的人玩的东西
Politics isn't for the faint of heart.
你刚刚那是小瞧我的意思吗
Did you just talk down to me?
是想表达歉意的蹩脚的铺垫
It was a lame preface to an apology.
歉意
An apology.
你是哪儿的
Where are you from?
牛顿市
Newton.
意料之中啊
Well, that figures.
而你想和我谈波士顿的政♥治♥
And you wanna talk Boston politics to me.
波士顿著名黑人政♥治♥家 社会活动家
我可是梅尔·金带大的
I was babysat by Mel King.
就省省你那个"天啊"的表情吧
Yeah, you can wipe that "oh, gosh" look off your face.
你利用了我丈夫
You fucked over my husband
你就没想过我会去查查你吗
and didn't think I'd be looking into you?
说真的 我只是想能一起合作
Really, I just wanna work together.
一起合作
Work together.
就好像你能端坐在那给我开点条件似的
Like you can sit there and offer me something.
你来这说明了你有求于我
The fact that you're here means you need something from me.
难道不是吗
Isn't that right?
我需要个候选人...
I need a candidate who--
就你还想谈政♥治♥
And you wanna talk politics.
这一幕还真挺好看
Well, that was something to see.
你脑子进水了吗 居然你带我来这
Have you lost your mind, bringing me here?
这种事 你不能带着怨气
You can't hold a grudge in this business.
那你还真是脑子进水了
Oh, well, then you really lost your mind.
这是波士顿
This is Boston.
波士顿的运转靠的是三个东西
Boston runs on three things:
体育 政♥治♥和复仇
sports, politics, and revenge.
怎么 看来你已经考虑要去竞选了
What, so you're already thinking of running.
竞选市议会吗
For city council?
没错
Oh. Yeah.
可我不需要约什·哥申这样的人来帮我实现
I just don't need Josh Goshen to make it happen for me.
对一个号♥称
You know, for a guy who supposedly
偷车牛人的人来说
made his name stealing cars,
这太没面子了 你都没有辆车
it's not a great look, you don't have a fucking car.
谁告诉你我没有车了
Who told you I didn't have a car?
找我来干嘛
Why the fuck am I here?
也许我想要个司机
Maybe I like having a chauffeur.
你是在考验我吗
Are you testing me?
你刚说我"号♥称"
What's that you said about me "supposedly"
靠偷车挣钱是什么意思
making money off stealing cars?
我听说你是混爽车帮的
I heard you were part of the Hot Box Crew.
不是"里面的" 我就是爽车帮
Not "part of." I was HBC.
是吗
Oy. Yeah?
对 你 还有我认识的所有黑小子
Yeah, you and every other fucking Black kid I ever met.
不愿坐公交车 还都说是混爽车帮的
Wouldn't get on the buses, says he's part of HBC.
你认识几个黑小子啊
How many Black kids you met?
我也说不好
I don't know.
有三个吧
About three.
我认识的所有白人小子都是抢银行的呢
And every white kid I ever met is a bank robber.
打劫护卫车的
Armored car thief.
说得好
Yeah, it's a good point.
你真是爽车帮吗
You really HBC?
-对 -是吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
你干的那一票
Well, you probably didn't get enough credit
可能没得到应有的点赞
for what you did there,
就是跑到多切斯特分界线
going down the demarcation line in Dorchester,
把所有被扣的美国车都偷走那次
stealing all those busted American cars.
然后那些白人穷鬼
And then all that poor white trash,
他们拿了保险金 扭脸就去买♥♥了日本车
they cash in on the insurance, and they buy Japanese.
日本的丰田应给你块匾
Should be a fucking plaque from Toyota Japan
"美国最佳销♥售♥促进者"
"Top American Sales Expediters."
我喜欢你弟弟
You know, I like your brother.
他可比你爱讲话多了
He's a lot more talkative than you.
我们到底还干不干 丹泽尔
So we gonna do this or what, Denzel?
我可不会跟你哥哥似的
I won't end up like your brother.
你不是想要个新市场吗
You wanted a new market, right?
你不是想要做买♥♥卖♥♥吗
And you wanted to do business.
你也不是牙买♥♥加平原一带
Well, you're not exactly the only fucking source
唯一的海♥洛♥因♥来源吧
of heroin in Jamaica Plain.
什么意思
Meaning?
意思就是...
Meaning...
我能不能在你这拿到货
do I get my product,
还是说我得去找别的衰人呢
or do I go see what the other nut jobs can offer?
我靠
Oh, fuck.
我们达成共识了吗
Do we understand each other?
对
Yeah.
他妈的贱♥人♥
Fucking cocksucker.
妈的
Ow, fuck.
直娘贼
Motherfucker.
妈的
Fuck.
你费了那么多力气
After all the trouble that you went through
不去和这些逼人一起上学
not to go to school with these fucking people,
结果就是跑罗克斯伯里来买♥♥卖♥♥毒品
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表