剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
Ho Chi Minh and fucking Malcolm X
亚洲人和该死的黑鬼
washed dishes in this place, and here I am,
在酒店里只配洗盘子 而我
getting the royal fucking treatment 'cause I killed a bad guy.
却因为杀了个坏人 能享受到如此高级待遇
Now, see that... That's conditioned behavior.
这就是"有条件刺♥激♥"
You know there were Americans
你知不知道我们丢下原♥子♥弹♥时
in Hiroshima when we dropped the bomb?
广岛也是有美国人的
POWs, navy pilots shot down over the Pacific.
战俘 太平洋战场上被击落的海军飞行员
Killed 100,000 Japanese civilians,
死了十多万日本人
but shame only crept in when a dozen of our own died.
我们却只对那几十个美国人的死感到愧疚
There's an Us, and there's a Them.
我们是我们 他们是他们
That's what this country is... The whole fucking world, even.
这个国家就是这样子... 这个世界也是
Borders on a map, religions, fucking football teams.
国境线 宗教对立 球队的德比
Us and Them.
我们和他们 总是对立
Say it like it's a good thing.
你说得好像这是个好事
No, it's not good, it's not bad, it's just the way things are.
不 这不是好事 也不是坏事 但确实就是这个样子
The price of hate.
仇恨的代价
Time to go, Ms. Campbell.
该走了 坎贝尔女士
I didn't tell Kelvin about his brother.
我没跟凯尔文讲他哥哥的事
I couldn't bring myself to wake him up like that.
我不想让他一醒来就听到这个噩耗
We unbreakable now, baby.
我们不能再分开了 孩子
Ain't nothing left to break.
没有什么好分开的了
Come on, Ms. Campbell.
走吧 坎贝尔女士
I'll take you home.
我送你回家
♪ Will we ever understand? ♪
♪ 我们能否相互理解 ♪
♪ Or is the fate of man at hand? ♪
♪ 亦或是宿命如此 ♪
♪ Will we live, or shall we die? ♪
♪ 我们是生是死 ♪
♪ How will we ever know ♪
♪ 若是不得尝试 ♪
♪ If we never try? ♪
♪ 我们从何而知 ♪
♪ The government's the devil's hands ♪
♪ 政♥府♥是恶魔的左膀右臂 ♪
♪ It's a lie and it's a scam ♪
♪ 充斥着谎言和欺骗 ♪
♪ They wind us up, put us down, and watch us go ♪
♪ 我们被它玩弄于股掌之间 如垃圾般丢弃♪
♪ And if you close your eyes ♪
♪ 你若闭上双眼 ♪
♪ There's a big surprise ♪
♪ 会有个大惊喜 ♪
♪ What the fuck are we saying? ♪
♪ 我们他妈在讲什么 ♪
♪ Do we feel what we dream about?
♪ 感受到了梦境吗 ♪
♪ We've got to keep on a-praying ♪
♪ 我们必须一直祈祷 ♪
♪ And one day we'll see the light ♪
♪ 我们终会见到光明 ♪
♪ I've been lost in the name of love ♪
♪ 我已经因爱之名而迷失 ♪
♪ And we kill our brothers daily ♪
♪ 如果我们再自相残杀 ♪
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表