剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
No. Then what the fuck you still doing sitting there?
没有 那你♥他♥妈♥还坐在这儿
I'm with you.
我理解你
If my wife had been hurt, I'd be ranting, too.
要是我的妻子被伤害了 我也会大喊大叫的
Ranting? But you have to settle the fuck down.
大喊大叫 可是你得冷静下来
Don't tell me to settle the fuck down!
别他妈告诉我让我冷静下来
I saw my wife get shot!
我目睹了我妻子被枪击
Which is exactly why you can't be involved!
所以你更不能参与到这个案子里了
You're acting like you never spent a day in law school.
你现在表现得像没有在法学院上过学一样
I already made the mistake of letting you
在你妻子决定替坎贝尔辩护之后
handle the Campbell case,
我还让你去接手这个案子
even though your wife was representing them.
这就已经是个错误了
This? This is far worse.
现在再让你掺和那就是错上加错了
If you can't understand the conflict of interest here,
这其中的理解利益冲突你都不懂的话
then you simply don't want to understand.
那就是你压根就不想去懂
I assign you this case and you screw up,
我把这个案子给你 你却把它搞砸了
I'm the laughingstock of Boston.
我成了波士顿的笑料
And you, back in Brooklyn, shining shoes.
你自己就回布鲁克林擦鞋去吧
Okay, one, I never shined shoes a goddamn day in my entire life.
第一 我这辈子从来没擦过鞋
Two, I won't screw up.
第二 我不会把这案子弄糟的
Because you're not on the case.
那是因为你不会参与这案子
Get out of my office, Ward.
滚出我的办公室 沃德
I can fire you, remember?
我可以开了你 懂不懂
Sergeant Caysen, I'm asking as a concerned citizen,
凯森警长 作为一个热心市民我想问问
how do you plan to locate Anton Campbell?
你们计划怎么找到安东·坎贝尔
You need to trust me to do my job.
你得信任我的工作
Tru...
信任...
So you both expect me to trust you,
所以你们俩都指望我信任你们
but when I throw the boomerang,
可我想干点该干的事
the fucking thing never comes back my way.
都他妈的行不通
Trust this, Ward... You're a fucking pain in my ass,
那你信我这句话 沃德 你♥他♥妈♥是我的眼中钉
but I will not let you self-destruct!
但我也不会让你自毁的
♪ Soul My savior God To thee ♪
♪ 灵魂我的救主上帝 ♪
♪ How great Thou art How great Thou art ♪
♪ 你是多么伟大 你是多么伟大 ♪
What do you think? Am I getting better?
你觉得怎么样 我有进步吗
Yeah, sounds perfect.
听起来不错
Why's everything got to be so churchy, though?
搞那么庄重干嘛
Well, it's a church choir, Benny.
这是教会的唱诗班 本尼
We're not gonna be singing Metallica.
又不是要唱金属乐队的歌♥
Why? What if God's a metalhead?
为什么不呢 万一上帝是摇滚迷呢
Can you lend me some money?
你能借我点钱吗
I got to send in this application before the deadline.
我要在截止日期前把申请寄出去
Just think, if I get in, you can sing in peace,
想想看吧 如果我被录取了 你就能安静地唱歌♥
won't have me bothering you anymore.
没有我来打扰你了
I like you bothering me.
我喜欢你打扰我
Well, how much do you need?
你要多少钱
Five, ten bucks.
五块 十块
I got to overnight this thing.
我要寄快件
I can remember when a postage stamp was four cents.
我还记得一张邮票四美分的时候
Mom, we haven't talked about Dad, what he said the other day...
妈 我们还没聊过爸爸 那天他讲的...
Burning down the house.
烧房♥子的事情
Well, what's there to talk about?
有什么要聊的呢
I don't know.
不知道
I've been going to NA meetings, you've been going to Al-Anon.
我参加了戒酒互助会 你参加了嗜酒者亲属互助会
Maybe he should see somebody.
也许他也应该和别人聊聊
Yeah, well, I know you're concerned, Benny, but...
我知道你担心 本尼 可...
t-there's no way that Jackie Rohr's
杰基·罗尔是不可能坐下来
gonna sit on a couch and talk to a shrink.
和心理医生聊的
Yeah, but if we both suggest it to him,
对 可如果我们都这么建议他
then maybe... He's just going to ignore us.
那可能... 他只会当耳旁风
I... Take care of your business.
我... 管好自己的事就行吧
Yeah.
好吧
I thought we were doing business.
我们不是在做生意吗
Suddenly you go MIA?
你就这么突然消失了
My supply is tapped out.
我断供了
Then what the fuck are you selling, oregano?
那你♥他♥妈♥现在在卖♥♥什么啊 牛至叶吗
Go back to your slice of town, lady.
回你的地盘去吧 女士
No. Leave me be.
不 放过我
Not until I get some mud.
除非给我一些货
I said fuck the fuck off.
我说了滚开
God damn it. Fuck.
日他妈的 倒血霉了
♪ How great Thou art ♪
♪ 你是多么伟大 ♪
♪ How great Thou Art ♪
♪ 你是多么伟大 ♪
Better and better every day.
每天都有进步
Thank you all. See you Wednesday.
谢谢大家 周三见
What are you doing now?
你现在去做什么
Want to grab a drink?
想喝一杯吗
A drink? No, I'd like about a dozen.
一杯吗 我更想喝一打
Are you worried about something?
你在担心什么吗
Um... n-no, singing makes me thirsty. That's all.
没有 只是唱歌♥让人口渴 就这回事
Okay, well, how about, Dorian's?
那去多利安家怎么样
You know, that place on Hancock?
汉考克街那家
Yeah, yeah, Dorian's. Um... Hi. Hello.
对 多利安家 你好
But, you know, I just remembered that I can't today.
可我刚想起来我今天不行
How's Wednesday? Five o'clock?
周三怎么样 五点钟
Yeah, sure. Okay.
好 没问题 好的
I'm not talking to you here.
我不会在这里和你聊的
Then where should we go?
那我们该去那里
The rectory? The Ritz?
那去你住的地方吗 还是丽兹酒店
Afternoon, Mrs. Tobin.
下午好 托宾夫人
That's a lovely dress, Gladys.
裙子真好看 格拉迪斯
Listen, if you think I'll just disappear,
听着 要是你以为我会就这么消失
that this is all gonna go away,
这些都会过去
you've got a fucking screw loose.
那你就是脑子有问题
What happened happened.
木已成舟就算了
This is now. There are rules.
但在当下 是有规矩的
I'm telling you... Keep quiet and leave me alone.
我告诉你... 保持低调 离我远点
Jenny, you really been standing out among the group.
珍妮... 你在人群中很出挑呢
Is that a good thing, or are you telling me to pipe down?
这是好事吗 还是你在让我低调点
A very good thing.
是好事
I want you to sing a solo next Sunday.
我想让你在下周日独唱
Take a look at "By the Blood that Flowed from Thee".
温习一下"从你的血液中流过"这首曲
God. I... gosh.
老天 我... 上帝啊
I-I don't know.
我不知道能不能唱好
I do. You'd be superb.
我知道 你会很出彩的
Yeah, I'm honored you would ask... Thrilled, you know, but I...
我感到很荣幸... 很激动 可我...
All those people staring at me, I get a little nervous.
所有的人盯着我看 我会紧张的
I will take "no" for an answer.
你要是实在不想也可以的
Do some soul searching, get back to me.
先好好想想 再回来找我
Okay, just... Just don't count on me.
好吧 就... 就别太指望我
Unfortunately, that number is correct.
不幸的是 这个数字没问题
Christ.
老天
I trip over my own feet, I end up owing over $400
我就摔了一跤缝了几针
for some piece-of-shit stitches?
就这样就得四百块
Says amount due... $400.
账单上是这样的
Guess the rest is implied?
就不用我多说了吧
It's just the bills just keep on coming.
这些账单不断地来
You got kids?
你有孩子吗
Yeah, I do, too.
我也有
It's beautiful, right?
很棒 对吗
All the love, the joy.
他们带来的爱和欢乐
You got a husband?
你有丈夫吗
Mine's dead.
我丈夫死了
You know, I'm on my own, just trying to get these three kids
只得靠我自己 拉扯着我那三个孩子
through this shitstorm of a... frickin' tornado he left behind.
熬过他留下的一地鸡毛
Look, um, is there any way
你真没有别的办法
that you might be able to help me out here?
能帮我了吗
Meg?
梅格
Surely the swipe of a pen, the push of a button,
划一笔 按个钮什么的
something that you can do to...
你能做点什么...
To ease my pain here just a little?
来减轻点我的痛苦吗
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表