剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
Please don't make me do this.
请别让我这么做
Listen, this nightmare'll be over in a few minutes.
这场噩梦几分钟就结束了
Just do whatever this asshole wants you to do.
就按照这个混♥蛋♥说的做
Listen to your ma, Rickey.
听你妈妈的 里基
Sooner or later, reality slaps you in the face.
现实迟早会给你一耳光
Every man for himself.
人人为己啊
You're really sitting up here, asking me to break the law,
你是叫我去违法
to do dirt on the one person who come around and help me.
去给倒打一耙帮过我的人
He could've been like the officer who put handcuffs on me.
他本来也可以像那个无故抓我的警♥察♥一样对我的
Rickey. Rickey, wait.
里基 里基 等等
Rickey, Rickey, listen to me.
里基 听我说
Get off me, Ma!
放开我 妈
Ma, I'm sorry. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
妈 对不起
You okay?
你还好吗
I'm fine.
我没事
You see? I hate this.
看到了吗 我真的讨厌这事
I hate this, man.
我讨厌这件事
I hate... Rickey, no, no, no, no, no!
我讨厌... 里基 别 别
No, you gonna break your arm!
不要 你会把胳膊弄断的
Stop. Rickey, listen.
停下来 里基 听话
Look at me.
看看我
Babe, I love you. I'm just trying to...
宝贝 我爱你 我只是想...
I don't know what the fuck I'm trying to do.
我也不知道自己在想什么
This is my kid.
这是我孩子
Do you know how hard it is to keep sober?
你知道戒酒有多难吗
I was six months dry.
我本来保持了六个月
Then you show up at my door with those beers and that badge,
知道你来了我家 拎着啤酒 亮着证件
leveling threats against me and Rickey.
威胁我和里基
You nearly cost me my fucking job.
你♥他♥妈♥差点让我丢了工作
The system is broken. It's corrupt.
体制崩了 腐♥败♥了
You have no compassion for us.
你对我们没有同情
You don't care about us.
你也不关心我们
You know, when I was a kid, my ma used to send me
我当孩子的时候
to bum cigarettes from the neighbors.
我妈曾经让我向邻居讨烟抽
Pretty soon, I'm coming home, and for every two I get,
很快 我就回到家 每讨到两根
I'm smoking one.
我就抽一根
I'm coming in the house empty-handed.
回到家两手空空
You know, that's an ass kicking right there.
肯定是免不了一顿揍的
But, you know, that one errand...
不过这差事...
that set me on a course...
要么彻底改变了我
or off.
要么把我彻底定型
Tell the truth, kid.
说实话吧 孩子
What? Forget what I told you to do.
什么 忘了我之前吩咐你的
Decourcy Ward saved you 'cause you deserved to be saved.
德库西·沃德之所以拯救你 是因为你值得被拯救
Do what's right.
做该做的事
Consider this an Act of Contrition.
就当是我做的痛悔短祷吧
You asked to see me?
你要见我吗
I was a little surprised that the Townsend kid
我有点意外呢 那个叫汤森的小孩
changed his statement.
最后关头把证词改了
At the very last second, he gives Decourcy Ward a hall pass.
让德库西逃过了一劫
A shock, to be sure.
我当然也是很震惊的
What happened?
到底怎么回事
I got the story wrong.
我情报出问题了
A story you made up.
根本就是你瞎编的
Rickey Townsend. He will pay.
我会让那小孩付出代价的
Do you know what I see standing in front of me, Jackie?
你知道你现在我怎么看你吗 杰基
The lay of your life?
你人生的缩影吗
An agent whose day has come and gone.
一个日薄西山的探员
You need to retire.
你该退休了
Okay. So we're back to that, are we?
又扯到这事上边了 对不对
Well, this time, I'm insisting.
这次我是认真的
Things I've done, you can't get rid of me,
就凭我♥干♥过的那些勾当 你就别想甩掉我
'cause if I go, I'm singing like fucking Sinatra.
不然你前脚踹走我 我后脚就唱歌♥一样讲故事
"My Way."
"我的人生"
And all the bad guys who've been convicted in the last 20 years
过去二十年里抓进牢里的犯人
are gonna want a new trial.
全都得再审一遍
You're gonna have to reopen hundreds and hundreds of cases.
重启的案子起码数以百计
Your office will implode.
你就等着崩溃吧
You'd destroy the fucking world for the home-field advantage.
你为了自保能他妈拖全世界下水
Believe it, darling.
该信还得信啊 亲爱的
Believe it.
该信还得信
If They Come In The Morning.
"如果他们清早到来"
I love this book.
我挺喜欢这本书
I heard her speak my freshman year of college.
我大一时还去听过她的演讲
I remember thinking naively, you know, "Angela Davis?
我当时的想法还很幼稚
Who's gonna come to an Angela Davis lecture at BU?"
咱学校应该不会有太多人去听她演讲吧
Good thing I got timing like my father.
庆幸的是我和我父亲一样弄不清时间
Showed up early. They were turning people away.
去得早了点 后到的人都进不了场了
We never stop needing revolutionaries.
我们永远需要革命人士
Miss Eloise,
埃罗伊斯女士
you and I haven't always seen eye to eye.
你我之间总是存在分歧
I'd say we're batting under .200.
五件事里能在一件事上看法一致都很难
Y-you know another side of Siobhan.
你了解西沃恩的另一面
Yeah, you know her before...
就是在她...
Before... she married you? Yeah.
在她和你结婚前的另一面吗
Before she was an attorney.
也是她做律师前的另一面
Truth is, I'm surprised that she married... Me?
说实话 我很意外她居然嫁给了... 我吗
Another lawyer.
另一个律师
She's too smart not to have recognized
她很聪明的 不会意识不到
the potential dangers that might arise.
这样做的潜在危险
I can't talk to Siobhan. She represents the Campbells.
我没法跟西沃恩谈 坎贝尔家那俩小子的律师都是她
But... yeah, I have my reservations about Grace.
我对格蕾丝算是颇有微词
She's not necessarily all that she seems, and...
她也不像她表面上那样厉害...
I don't... it's... it's some problems with her family.
属实有点教子无方
Decourcy, that woman has changed the face of Roxbury.
德库西 她可是拯救了罗克斯伯里社区的脸面
You go after Grace on a whim or a hunch,
靠捕风捉影就敢找格蕾丝麻烦
you are courting disaster.
你会惹火烧身的
I'm handling the case.
我在处理一个案子
The murder of the 11-year-old girl?
知道那个十一岁小女孩的谋杀案吗
And her sons might be involved?
她儿子可能参与其中吗
Look, I know you can't tell me any details,
我知道你不能谈案子的细节
but sometimes you need to take the long view.
但有时候你要用长远的眼光来看事情
That often means the narrow view.
而那通常意味着是狭隘的观点
Distance yourself.
剥离开来看
Now, Grace,
格蕾丝不论好坏
for better or worse, almost always better,
并且大多情况下是好人
she's committed herself to improving people, our people.
她都致力于改善我们族人的生活
Try to roll a truck over her, directly or indirectly,
不管你是直接还是间接地找她麻烦
no one in her world will support you...
站她那边的人绝不会再支持你...
or Siobhan.
还有西沃恩
Siobhan needs Grace's loyal and large constituency
西沃恩需要格蕾丝那庞大而忠诚的选民团体
to win the city council seat.
来赢得市议会席位
Even if Grace is in the wrong?
就算她错了吗
My path, Grace's path,
我和格蕾丝的理念
diverged a long time ago, but in her defense...
在很早之前就分道扬镳了 不过说句公道话...
what does "wrong" mean in this day and age?
这个时代的"错" 到底是什么意思呢
Who cornered the market on that word?
到底是谁在给"错"下定义呢
Decourcy, you're going to be a father soon
德库西 你很快就会做父亲了
to an adorable baby boy...
会有一个可爱的儿子
or girl.
或者女儿
My grandchild.
我的外孙辈
Count your blessings.
你算幸运的了
Try not to trip over your own two feet.
不要给自己使绊
I already have. Siobhan's pissed at me.
迟了 西沃恩已经生我气了
About the Campbells?
因为坎贝尔案的事吗
And other things.
各种事都有
Well, maybe you should rise to the occasion,
也许你该随机应变一点
do something revolutionary.
做点革命性的事
Hi, Mama.
妈 你来了
You didn't tell me you were bringing a friend.
你没说还带了个伴啊
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表