剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
I could refile with your insurance.
我可以重新申报你的保险
You think I'd be sitting here wasting my time
你觉得如果我... 我有保险的话
if I... if I had insurance?
会坐在这浪费时间吗
Then there's nothing I can do.
那我就没办法了
You know, not for nothing, but maybe Dr. fucking Dolittle
虽说是马后炮了 但是这个傻♥逼♥医生
should've told me how much this garbage was gonna cost.
能先跟我讲缝这几针会花多少钱
I would've stitched up my own frickin' hand.
我他妈早就自己缝了
It must be 50 frickin' dollars a stitch!
他妈的一针起码得要五十块了
Can I give some back? Can I return 'em?
我能还回去点吗 能退货吗
I'll take 'em out right here. I'm sorry, Mrs. Ryan.
我现在就拿出来 很抱歉 莱恩太太
Fucking shit.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Fucking bullshit place. Fuck!
什么他妈的狗屁地方 操
Terrance!
特伦斯
Bet you know who we're looking for.
你知道我们在找什么的吧
I ain't seen Anton, Sergeant Caysen.
我没见过安东 凯森警官
No one has.
没人见过
Kenny.
肯尼
Walk with me.
跟我走
Get your hands out of your fucking pockets. You too.
他妈的把手从口袋里拿出来 你也一样
You heard what Anton did, right?
你听说了安东做的事吧
Maybe.
可能吧
But how you know that DA didn't shoot his own wife?
可说不准是那个地检官自己朝他妻子开了枪
You live in this building? Put that down.
你住这栋楼吗 吃的放下
You live in this building?
你住这楼吗
You know the Campbell family?
认识坎贝尔一家吗
No.
不认识
Thanks. Been real helpful.
谢谢 真有用
Yo, man, what's the matter with you?
老兄 你什么毛病
So I heard old man Dan's got you warming the bench.
我听说那个老逼丹把你拿下了
Just when I thought life couldn't get any worse, here you are.
真是屋漏偏逢连夜雨 又把你碰到了
Fuck Guy Dan. Fuck Caysen.
去他妈的盖·丹 去他妈的凯森
What, are we supposed to be friends all of a sudden?
怎么 你我又成了哥们了吗
I'm the only pal you got right now.
现在我是你唯一的哥们
Okay, okay, well, then tell me, pal,
好吧 那你告诉我 哥们
where's Anton? I got nothing.
安东在哪里 我不知道
Yeah. Didn't think so.
我想也是
Grace Campbell, man, she's... I mean, she's out there.
格蕾丝·坎贝尔 她一直都在外奔波
She's trying to get HUD grant money
想替布拉克斯顿顶峰社区的人
for the people in Braxton Summit.
拿到住房♥和城市发展部的补助
She's the reason those kids have ball courts
她帮孩子们弄来了球场
and working fire extinguishers and... and self-respect.
弄来了能用的灭火装置 也赢来了尊重
Why are you listing her accolades?
你怎么谈她的事谈那么起劲
Last I remember, we were trying to destroy Grace Campbell.
咱不是要扳倒格蕾丝·坎贝尔吗
I guess I'm just trying to remind you and... and myself that,
我只是想提醒下你我
she's a force to be reckoned with.
她是这里的一股力量
After all her accomplishments, she's still out there
有了那么多丰功伟绩 她还在不懈努力
trying to do more for more people.
想帮助更多的人
Not bad for someone like Grace.
对于格蕾丝这样的人确实不错了
What?
咋了
I'm just waiting to see you
我等着看你
try to wiggle your way out of this one.
要怎么扳倒这么个大圣人
What you mean "someone like Grace"?
"格蕾丝这样的人"这话是什么意思
What do you... what do you mean someone resourceful?
你是说她人脉广吗
No, I'm-I'm saying that the woman has had every disadvantage.
不 我的意思是 她简直占尽了一切不利条件
Listen, if-if I was dealt the same hand,
如果身处同样境地
I would've gone to live in the rain forest
我应该直接遁走雨林了
and painted myself, worn briefs made out of bark,
涂身迷彩 穿件吉利服
and learned to weave and dance around.
编编草裙 学学跳跳舞
The tribesmen that stayed in the wilderness...
部落里的野人
They probably got wind of what happened to Black people
应该也对本国黑人的遭遇
in this country and said,
有所耳闻 他们会感慨道
"If that's what you get with air conditioning
"如果这就是获得空调
and Seinfeld, no, thanks."
和"宋飞正传"的代价的话 那告辞“
So you see? It was a compliment.
我这可是在夸她 懂不懂
Only you would think what you said was a compliment.
也只有你会觉得这话是夸奖
On the other hand, living in Boston does have its advantages.
另一方面呢 住在布拉克斯顿顶峰也有优势
We invented the telephone, the microwave,
我们白人发明了电♥话♥ 微波炉
and marshmallow fucking fluff.
还有棉花糖酱
And racism.
以及种族歧视
There's no patent on that.
你提的这事儿可不是我们的专利
I'm starting to wonder what exactly I'm trying to do.
我开始想我到底图什么
And how do I see myself?
该怎么看待自己
A fucking spoke in a wheel that'll roll over a kid
我成了压死骆驼的最后一根稻草
till he turns into Anton Campbell.
把一个小孩变成安东·坎贝尔那样的人
Even with a mom like Grace, kid just got knocked down
就算有格蕾丝·坎贝尔这样的妈妈 孩子还是会被打倒
till all he could feel was fear, a fear that wants me dead.
他能感受到的只有恐惧 对我深入骨髓的恐惧
You know, he hates where I am when he sees me.
无论何时何地 他见我都恨我惧我
and as a result, Siobhan got hurt.
结果呢 受伤的是西沃恩
If you could go back,
如果你可以重来
give up your whole career, do something different,
放弃你全部事业 另寻营生
just so what happened to your daughter didn't happen, would you?
这样你女儿的遭遇不会重演 你愿意吗
Can't go back.
没法回头了
Neither of us can.
我们俩都没机会了
I'm asking earnestly.
真诚发问
Um... you're talking about your wife, not your kid.
你是说你老婆的遭遇吧 而不是你的孩子
It's different.
这俩不一样
In a way, we are talking about my kid.
某种程度上 我谈的也是我的孩子
Siobhan's pregnant.
西沃恩怀孕了
Well, congratulations, D.
那 恭喜你了 老兄
You just got yourself a gaping chest wound that'll never close.
这事带来的伤痛怕是修补不了了
No one leaves here unless I say so.
我许可之前谁都别想走
Now you acting hard?
现在开始装强硬了
After hiding in your headphones
之前你两耳不闻窗外事
while me and Trey out there hustling?
让我和特雷在苦苦卖♥♥力
Cops are roaming the streets.
条子在外面巡街
Being a foreigner, and...
把我当成外来者
We make one wrong move, they find us,
我们一步做错 他们就会顺藤摸瓜
and they find 'Ton.
把我们和安东一网打尽
So what?
那又怎样
Anton's your blood, man, not mine.
安东是你亲兄弟 和我又没关系
The fuck you say to me?
你♥他♥妈♥说什么狗屁呢
Might want to keep your mouth shut
你最好管好你的嘴
and keep that dumb shit from spewing out.
别再满嘴喷粪了
Dumb how? Only a nigga with a death wish
怎么就是蠢话了 他想着朝助理地检官开枪
is gonna shoot at a fucking ADA.
不就是求死吗
Shh.
嘘
Come on. It's that motherfucker.
跟上 就是那个崽种
Yo, he on the left!
大家 他在左边
Kill his ass, get his ass.
宰了他 抓住他
Two more, two more.
还有俩 还有俩
They in the front right there.
他们就在前面
Come on, let's move! Way to work.
快点 快撤
Way to work. Get the bag, man.
快动起来 把货拿上 兄弟
All that shit, let's go.
全都拿上 快走
Professor Hastings?
黑斯廷斯教授
I'm a friend of your daughter's and your son-in-law.
我是你女儿女婿的朋友
I also happen to be the fella who'll stop at nothing
我还碰巧是个无所不用其极
to find justice for Siobhan.
只想帮西沃恩寻求正义的那个人
You absolutely must be Jackie Rohr.
想必你就是杰基·罗尔
Yeah, so you won't be surprised
对 所以你应该不会惊讶
that I'm here to talk to you about Grace Campbell.
我会来找你谈谈格蕾丝·坎贝尔
Fine.
行吧
You talk, I'll listen.
你说 我听着
You know, everywhere I go, all I hear is the good,
你该知道 无论我走到哪儿 听到的都是她的好话
which, if you ask me, is mighty suspicious.
在我看来的话 这实在很可疑
If Grace was so perfect,
如果格蕾丝果真那么完美
then how come nobody's even jealous enough
怎么会没人心生嫉妒
to make up shit about her?
造谣生非呢
Everything I've done for this city,
我为这座城市做了那么多贡献
nobody has a nice word to say about me.
没人为我说一句好话
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表