剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
But could I ask you a question?
我能问你个事吗
Yeah.
当然
You know, you just never told me,
你从来都没告诉过我
even though I've asked, about where your dad is.
我也没问过 你♥爸♥爸去哪儿了
Well, you know, Ma says he's dead, but, you know, she lies.
外婆说他去世了 显然也不是实话
He could be in "Pongo Pongo," for all I care.
他在哪都无所谓 反正我也不关心
Well, I mean, if he is alive, you should talk to him,
如果他还活着 你该跟他谈谈
you know, find him,
找到他
tell him how you feel, tell him who you are now.
告诉他你的感受和你现在的状态
You really think I got a good voice?
你真觉得我有一副好嗓子吗
You're not just saying that to be nice, are you?
你该不会是拍马屁哄我开心吧
No. Come on, Ma, would I bullshit you?
哪有 妈 我怎么会骗你
You should sing more.
你该多唱唱歌♥
I don't have anyone to sing for.
没人听我唱
So? Sing for yourself.
所以呢 唱给自己听啊
Faster you get in, the faster we're done.
你越快进来 我们越快完事
I'm never gonna be done with this woman...
这女人永远跟我折腾个没完...
even when she's in the dirt.
半截身子埋土里了都不放过我
My sister's always been a pain in the ass.
我妹妹一直都惹人嫌
Now she's even worse.
老了还变本加厉了
Living with her is a daytime nightmare.
跟她住一起简直像大白天做噩梦
She makes me feel like shit for needing a place to stay.
沦落到讨住处的地步 让我觉得自己一无是处
But, hell, at least she had the decency to take me in.
但起码她收留我了
You know, for someone who's seriously ill, Non,
外婆 你说你自己病重
you're still making a lot of noise.
怎么还有力气说这么多废话
Yeah, Ma.
是啊 妈
You don't look like you're about to croak.
你看起来不像是要死的样子
What's your actual medical problem?
你到底得了什么病
I need a hip replacement. A hip replacement?
我要做髋关节置换手术 髋关节置换手术
That's all? And you asked for last rites?
就这 还要找神父来做临终祈祷
Yeah, I guess the senility's finally settling in.
是啊 我猜她的老年痴呆终于开始发作了
Watch your tone, you little bitch!
说话注意点 你个小贱♥人♥
Contrary to what your high-school education may suggest,
和你学校讲的东西不一样
hip surgery is a high-risk procedure.
髋关节置换手术是一种高风险手术
Y... you're so full of shit, Ma.
你... 真是满口胡言 妈
What'd you really want to say to me?
你到底想跟我说什么
I called a lawyer.
我请了个律师
I'm suing you and that jerkoff husband of yours.
我要起诉你和你那混♥蛋♥丈夫
I'm taking my house back.
拿回我的房♥子
Who's your lawyer? Cashman, Esposito, and Hodge.
你的律师是谁 卡什曼 埃斯波西托和霍奇
The front line of the '70s Bruins?
波士顿棕熊队七十年代的锋线首发吗
That's a good one, Non.
还编像一点吧 外婆
Jesus, look who's here... The Irish one.
看看谁来了... 那个爱尔兰人
I know you asked for Father Bender, but he's otherwise engaged.
我知道你是让班德神父来 但他有其他事要忙
Jenny, Benedetta, hello.
珍妮 贝内德塔 你们好
Yeah, save your prayers for someone who deserves them.
把你的祈祷留给值得祈祷的人吧
When this one goes, she's pushing the down button.
等这人死的时候 她肯定是要下地狱的
Surgery couldn't kill that woman...
手术弄不死那个女人的...
Not even a stake in the heart.
就算在她心脏上打一棍子也不见得行
That's all you have to say?
没别的要说了吗
You owe me an apology.
你欠我一个道歉
You're right.
没错
I need to atone for my sins. What would you suggest?
我要弥补我的罪过 你有什么建议吗
I don't know.
我哪知道
Do people still get scourged?
鞭刑还合法吗
May I ask something of you?
能麻烦你帮个忙吗
You want to ask me for a favour?
你还想请我帮忙
You got nerve.
还真好意思
I came to you for help, and you turned your back on me.
我求你帮忙 你不仅不帮
And then you sided with my husband.
还跟我丈夫一个鼻孔出气
You have my deepest apologies.
那件事 我向你致以最深的歉意
And I want to make things right.
我也想弥补过错
I've seen you at the school a couple times.
我在学校见过你好几次
Seems like you're coming back to the faith.
看来你要重拾信仰了
Attend Mass next Sunday.
下周日去做弥撒吧
I swear to God, this time I won't fuck you over.
我对天发誓 这次我不会再背叛你了
All right, I got strawberry. Who wants a strawberry?
好了 我有草莓味的 谁想要草莓味的
Not me. Me!
我不要 我
You want it? Okay. I know... sour apple?
你想要吗 可以 我知道了... 酸苹果味的呢
Sour apple, sour apple!
酸苹果味 酸苹果味
You want it? Okay, you got sour apple.
你想要吗 好 酸苹果味是你的了
Okay, and I got a watermelon. Hi, Mommy.
还有西瓜味的 你好啊 妈咪
You want a watermelon? Yeah, yeah.
你想要西瓜味的吗 对
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
I got what you asked for. It's out in the car.
我有你要的东西 就在车里
No, psych! You have to stand!
不 你疯了 你得站起来
No, I don't, Tony!
不 我不用 托尼
How could you even talk to him?
你怎么还能对他开得了口
Look, sometimes...
有时候...
we got to do things that we don't want to do
为了得到想要的东西
in order to get what we need.
我们不得不做一些不想做的事
All right, you got two weeks to get rid of the stash.
你有两周时间把这些卖♥♥掉
But, Cathy, you got to call me right away
但卡茜 如果中途你遇到麻烦了
if you have trouble moving that shit, all right?
立马联♥系♥我 行吗
Okay?
行不行
It's not exactly bootleg cigarettes.
这和搞走私不太一样
Yeah? Well, I won't be calling you.
真的吗 我反正是不会联♥系♥你的
I don't lie about what I can and can't do.
我做不了的事不会扯谎说能做
Listen, you still got that piece my brother gave you?
我哥给你的那把枪 你没丢吧
Shut your fucking mouth.
闭嘴吧你
He is not your brother. You are not our family.
他不是你哥 你也不是我们的家人
Not to him, me, or my kids. Nah, you're wrong.
对他 我和我的孩子来说你都不是 你错了
Yeah, you're wrong, Cathy.
你错了 卡茜
You know what I thought about the other day?
你知道我之前记起来什么事了吗
And don't ask me how I fucking thought of this.
别问我他妈是怎么想到这个的
It just popped in my head.
就是突然想起来的
At your wedding, I got wasted. Yeah, I remember.
在你婚礼上 我喝高了 我记得
Yeah, anyway, my dad got so fucking pissed at me,
我爸气得不行
he threw me out of the KFC.
把我从肯德基里赶了出去
I was out in the parking lot,
我在外面的停车场里
I was just fucking walking back and forth,
走来走去
and your pops came out for a smoke.
然后你♥爸♥出来抽烟
And he knew.
他知道
He knew how fucking pissed I was with my dad.
他知道我有多生我爸的气
He said, "Sure you are.
他说 "你当然生气"
"But you aren't...
"但你不能...
because you're stuck with each other."
因为你俩摆脱不了彼此的"
And, Cathy, we're stuck with each other.
卡茜 我们摆脱不了彼此的
And the same people you sell that to
如果你保护不好你自己
will kill you for that shit if you can't protect yourself.
买♥♥这玩意儿的人 会为了这东西杀了你的
All right? Just... just wait here, wait here.
行了不 你等我一下
Come here.
过来
Can you handle that?
你会用吗
Yeah.
会
Yeah, I can.
我会用
Getting nowhere tying Jackie Rohr to Holly Gunner.
根本没法把杰基·罗尔和霍莉·冈纳联♥系♥起来
Think I should just take a few steps back, focus on Clay Roach.
我觉得这事先缓一缓 先调查克雷·洛奇的案子
Look, right now my goal's to find out who killed Raina Allen
现在我的目标 是找出杀害雷娜·艾伦的凶手
and who framed Tony Suferin.
以及陷害托尼·苏福林的人
Those should be your goals, too.
这些也该是你的目标
They are, but not my only goals.
它们是 但不是我唯一的目标
An anonymous tip gave us the name of a gangbanger
匿名线报里提到了一个小混混
who was on the street the night Raina was shot.
雷娜遇害那晚他就在那条街上
Haitian kid. Junior Senegal, total scumbag...
海地人 叫朱尼尔·塞内加尔 纯粹的人♥渣♥...
With the Copeland Crew.
是科普兰帮的人
I'm about to pay him a visit.
我准备去见他一面
You want me to come with you?
要我跟你一起吗
No, I got this.
不了 我自己去就行
Junior Senegal.
朱尼尔·塞内加尔
Hey Junior. Fuck.
跟你说话呢 小伙子 操
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表