剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
What's that?
你说什么
You got something to say, Killer J?
你有话要说吗 杀手小朱
That's what they call you, right... Killer J?
他们是这么叫你的吧... 杀手小朱
You ain't got no warrant, get the fuck out my face.
你没搜查令的话 就别来烦我
Raina Allen. Never heard of her.
雷娜·艾伦 没听说过
Sure you have. She was murdered three days ago...
怎么可能 她三天前被谋杀了...
Valentine's Day.
就情人节那天
Never heard of her.
没听说过这人
I got a source says you have.
我的线人说你听说过
Whatever, man. Whatever's right.
随你便 大哥 那就随我便
Doesn't matter if your weapon fired the bullet.
是不是你开的枪并不重要
You were on the scene.
你当时在场
You're an accessory,
那你就是从犯
accessory to the death of a little girl, 11-year-old girl.
一个害死了十一岁小女孩儿的同谋
So I don't care if you don't care.
所以我才不管你在不在乎
I do. You ain't got shit on me.
反正我在乎 你没证据
Fine.
行啊
Walk away.
那你走啊
But know this, Killer J.
不过你记住
Back in the stone age, I was a beat cop
很久以前 我是名巡警
I had to stand out in the cold on the corner
我必须站在寒冷的街角
night after night, hour after hour.
夜复一夜 从不间断
Still can.
我现在也可以
Still got the endurance.
还是宝刀未老
You think I'm not gonna haunt you?
真以为我不会对你追查到底吗
You looking in the wrong direction.
你调查方向搞错了
Whose territory did that little girl die on?
也不想想那小女孩死在谁的地盘上
Grace... I told you last month
格蕾丝... 我上个月就告诉过你了
don't post another late payment notice on my door again.
别再往我门上贴逾期付租通知
Woman, don't ignore me.
女人 我在给你讲话呢
You know what, James?
你知道吗 詹姆斯
You go right ahead and threaten me.
随你怎么威胁我
You'll find yourself living in a refrigerator box,
最后你就只有住在冰窖里
and spring ain't anytime soon.
而温暖的春天还远着呢
Post another note on my door,
再往我门上贴一张纸条
you're gonna wish you never knew my address.
你会希望自己从不知道我住哪
I got 800 other families I got to worry about.
我有八百个家庭要担心呢
I don't have time for this nonsense.
没空听你在这胡扯
Pay your rent like you promised you would.
像你承诺过那样 按时交房♥租
Problem out here?
有什么问题吗
Nah, we ain't got no problem, man.
没 没有问题 老兄
I was just talking to Nana.
我只是在跟婆婆说话
I live a few buildings over.
我就住几栋楼之外的地方
No big deal.
没有大问题
We just got our rent dates mixed up.
只是把房♥租日期搞混了
Right, James? Right, Nana.
是吧 詹姆斯 没错 婆婆
Fix your motherfucking tone when you talk to my mother.
跟我妈说话的时候嘴巴给我放干净点
Understand?
懂了吗
I swear I ain't know she was your ma, 'Ton.
我真不知道她是你妈 安东
I ain't know you lived in this building, man.
我都不知道你住这栋楼里 大哥
Please. It won't happen again.
求你了 我不会再这样了
It's cool.
那好
You have a blessed night, brother.
祝你今晚过得愉快 兄弟
Mama, I gave you pepper spray.
妈 我不是给了你防狼喷雾吗
I ain't carrying no weapon, boy.
我身上不会带武器的 孩子
I know how to handle my own people.
我知道怎么应对我的族人
You want us to be safe, but we want you to be safe, too,
你希望我们安全 但我们也不希望你出事
out there fighting for people
你为之奋斗的那些人
who will cut your throat in a minute over rent money.
是会为了点房♥租就敢对你动刀子的
Me and Kel can't be with you all the time, Mama.
我和小凯不会一直留在你身边的 妈妈
What if somebody runs up on you?
万一有坏人找上你怎么办
No need being scared of your own.
不要惧怕你的族人
God keeps me safe.
上帝会保佑我们的
God ain't answer the door just now.
刚刚出来应门的是我 不是上帝
Well, God gave me you.
你不就是上帝赐给我的
Now go get your brother. Dinner won't fix itself.
去叫你弟弟回家了 晚饭不会自己煮
Let's get ready to rumble.
快来和我大战三百回合
Are we talking now or never?
难不成以后就没机会了吗
Clock's ticking.
时间不等人
Can the clock tick a little longer
可不可以让时间再稍等下
till I finish reviewing these case files?
我马上就看完卷宗了
That depends on if you want to have a child before we're 50.
那就看你想不想在五十岁前要孩子了
Come... of course I do. Of course I do, Siobhan.
说什么呢... 我当然想了 西沃恩
But we agreed to put the baby on hold
可我们不是说好了等我工作有转机了
until things turn around for me at work.
再考虑孩子的事吗
We agreed? I thought we did.
我们说好了吗 我以为是
And when will things turn around?
你工作什么时候能有转机
Soon. Give me a date.
很快就会 你定个日子
March, April, May?
三月 四月 还是五月
You know I can't.
你明知道我定不下来
Is your career more important than our family?
你的工作就比我们这个家庭更重要吗
What about my career, my timeline, my path?
那我的工作 我的时间 我的规划呢
Does everything I want for myself
我想要的东西
have to be centered around you?
难道都要绕着你来转吗
No, no, no. Of course not.
不 当然不是了
Baby, look, a child is-is not something for only you.
亲爱的 孩子这件事不是只有你在操心
I want to be a father,
我也想尽可能地做一个
to be there for my child the best way that I can be.
能为孩子尽心尽力的父亲
You know how it was for me growing up.
你也知道我的成长环境是什么样子
Right?
对不对
How long are you gonna use that as an excuse for holding back?
你打算把这个拖延的借口用到什么时候
It's not an excuse, Siobhan.
那不是借口 西沃恩
I'll say this again.
我再说一次
I will not bring a child into this world
如果我没法很好地照顾我的孩子
until I can take care of him or her,
那我就不会把她带到这世上
and that can't happen while I'm getting back on track.
在工作回到正轨之前 我没法做到好好照顾他
Are we clear?
听懂了吗
Absolutely.
当然
If we're on your schedule, we'll never have kids.
照你这说法 我们永远也不会有孩子
Excuse me. I'm sorry.
抱歉撞到你了
Wait. Josh Goshen, right?
你是乔什·戈申 对吧
I hear you're looking at Siobhan Quays for City Council.
听说你想帮西沃恩·吉斯竞选市议会席位
Good on you, going with the better half.
眼光不错 她挺厉害的
Do we know one another?
我们认识吗
Both been let down by the same guy, Decourcy Ward.
我们都被同一人辜负过 德库西·沃德
You're the FBI agent. Yeah.
你就是那个联调局探员 正是在下
You know, you're smart to stay away from him.
你远离他是对的
Appearances, you know?
那人看起来不顺眼
Guy's got a walk-in closet full of skeletons.
还有满衣柜的骷髅
Eddie.
埃迪 来一杯
Let me make an educated guess here.
我先合理推测下
You found out about the abortion?
你发现了堕胎的事情吗
That's funny.
真是可笑
FBI's never been very good at this COINTELPRO type of thing.
你们联调局的人搞挑拨离间一向不行
Excuse me?
你说什么
You hear what you want,
你只听你想听到的不说
and you assume everyone else wants to hear that, too.
还以为其他人也想听那些东西
But you didn't even really try very hard.
而且你都没花什么心思
You talked to a few of Decourcy's college chums.
你就跟德库西的大学同窗谈了下
They told you about Sierra Mills.
他们给你说了西拉·米尔斯的事
She made Decourcy out to be the bad guy.
她是会让德库西显得像个坏人
But did you look up where she had the abortion?
但是你有去查过她是在哪儿堕的胎吗
'Cause I found out. It was a private doctor.
我当初可是查到了 是在个私人诊所里
Her father paid for the procedure.
她父亲安排的
Decourcy didn't even know about it until I told him so.
在我告诉德库西之前 他都完全蒙在鼓里
There's no there there, asshole.
别在那捕风捉影了 混账
What the fuck do you know, faggot?
你懂个锤子 臭傻♥逼♥
You mind stepping away?
能让开吗
Appearances, you know?
看你不顺眼
Fucking asshole.
他妈的傻♥逼♥
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表