剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
There's no escaping their anger.
没能逃脱他们的魔爪
I need to disappear.
我想要消失
I need enough to travel,
用来开启新人生的旅途
to buy a new identity, to start over in peace.
还有新身份 都是要钱的
When are we gonna see Dad again?
我们什么时候才能再见到爸爸啊
We're not going back there anymore, okay?
过去那种日子我们可能过不上了 明白吗
I thought we were doing business.
我们不是在做生意吗
Go back to your slice of town, lady.
回你的地盘去吧 女士
No. Leave me be.
不 放过我吧
Not until I get some mud.
除非给我一些货
I said, fuck the fuck off.
我说了滚开
The bullet's been successfully removed from her clavicle.
子弹从她锁骨里取出来了
Pregnancy's still viable.
胎儿还有生命体征
A subpoena for the Tenants' Association financial records.
这是搜查租户协会银行账户的传票
Come on, let's move!
快点 动起来
Weak motherfucker.
你个弱逼
Do we know whose blood that is?
查出来血是谁的了吗
Not yet.
还不清楚
But based on who's dead up there,
不过从那些尸体看来
we can make a pretty good guess.
我们能猜个八♥九♥不离十
It's the Campbell brothers.
是坎贝尔兄弟干的
Cocksuckers don't know how to quit.
这些混♥蛋♥不懂撒手
Kids turn vicious when they feel trapped.
年轻人受到束缚 就会变得恶毒起来
And trapped they shall be.
他们就该被好好束缚
Three dead. Copeland crew.
科普兰帮死了三个人
Any witnesses? One.
有目击者吗 有一个
Claims he saw two young Black males
说他看见了两个年轻黑人男子
fleeing the scene, one dragging the other.
逃离了现场 一个被另一个拖着
There's a trail of blood goes through the basement
地下室还有一串血迹
right to the back door.
直到后门
Hospital intakes?
医院查过了吗
BPD checked Mass General, Boston City, St. Eligius...
麻省总院 波士顿市医院 圣埃里吉斯医院都让波士顿警方查过了
No gunshot victims matching our description,
没有符合描述的枪伤病患
but based on the amount of blood in there,
不过看看那出血量
I'd say that kid is either dead or on the doorstep.
中枪的那位要么已经归西了 要么在屋里养着
Which means Grace will be keeping them close by.
就是说会在离格蕾丝很近的地方
How is he?
他怎么样了
Stable. Barely.
勉强稳定下来了
I removed the bullet, sutured the wound, but the blood loss...
我把子弹取出来了 缝合了伤口 可是这个失血量…
Kelvin needs a hospital.
凯尔文必须入院治疗
Police will toss him in a cell.
警♥察♥会把他抓牢里的
Suspect dies in custody is caught for a conviction
嫌犯如果在拘留期间死亡 那都不用审判
without a courtroom.
他一定会被定罪的
There's only so much I'm able to do here, Grace.
我能做的也只有这么多了 格蕾丝
You're a doctor!
你是医生啊
In Nigeria, yes.
在尼日利亚 我是个医生
In Boston, I'm an orderly.
在波士顿 我就是个护工
Well, you can take mine.
行吧 你可以抽我的血
My blood. I'm O-negative.
我是O型阴性血
I just don't have the equipment.
我没有设备啊
Look, tell me everything you need,
这样 把你需要的都告诉我
and I'll run and buy what's necessary.
我去买♥♥必需的东西
With blood on your clothes? Take a moment to think.
穿着你那身血衣去吗 冷静下来想想吧
Not now. Please.
现在不是想的时候 求求你了
Most of these are at Baxter's Pharmacy on John Street.
大多数东西在约翰街的巴克斯特药房♥能买♥♥到
Thank you, Dr. Mensah.
谢谢你 门萨医生
Could I bother you for another thing?
我能再麻烦你一件事吗
A coat.
借我一个外套
Take whatever you like from my closet.
要拿什么 就从我的衣柜里取吧
Can't bring myself to pray.
没力气去祈祷了
Tired of begging.
我厌倦了乞求
Yeah, you and me both.
是啊 你我都是
Two shortens the road.
两个同病相怜的人走在了一起
What's that?
什么意思
It's this... it's this thing we say.
就是 我们那边的一个说法
Um, it's our version of "misery loves company."
意思是惺惺相惜
So, I have to admit, I'm a bit embarrassed
不得不承认 那天晚上袭击那事
about the commotion the other night.
让我有点不好意思
Don't be.
别这么想
I'm-I'm glad I was there.
我很高兴我当时在那里
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't happy hitting that bastard.
要说打那个混♥蛋♥让我不开心 那可是假话
Aye, but to ask for money, to burden you with my problems.
是 但开口要钱 就是给你添麻烦了
It's not how I was raised.
我不是受的那样的教育
Yeah, life turns you into the one thing
是 生活总会把你变成
you swore you'd never be.
一种你发誓永远不会成为的样子
Maeve, you're a good person.
梅芙 你是个好人
You deserve a lot better.
你值得更多更好的
Have you decided to sing the solo?
你决定好要去独唱了吗
I'm leaning towards yes, but I'm-I'm absolutely terrified.
我倾向于去 但我非常害怕
You know, most people think fear is a bad thing.
大多数人都认为恐惧是一件坏事
A bully or weakness.
是一种恐吓或者是弱点
It's not.
其实不是
Fear is a compass.
恐惧是一个指南针
Tells you where to go and where not to go.
告诉你要去哪里 不要去哪里
You know, every time my quartermaster
你知道吗 每一次我的负责人
tasked me with an assignment...
交给我一个任务...
Even little chores like delivering messages
甚至就算是些像传递信息
or buying food for a safe house... I was afraid.
或者给安全屋买♥♥食物这样的琐事 我都会害怕
But what scared me the most were the things
可是最令我害怕的事
that I knew I had to do.
是我知道我必须去做的事
Sing the goddamn song, Jenny.
去唱吧 珍妮
Guys, if you're hungry, there's cutlets in the fridge.
孩子们 你们饿了的话 冰箱里有肉饼
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿啊
I... I gotta run a couple errands.
我得去办点事儿
Look, if you guys need anything,
听好了 你们要是需要什么的话
you call Miss Bartha downstairs, all right?
就给楼下的巴萨小姐打电♥话♥ 好吗
Call her.
打电♥话♥就行
Nobody leaves the apartment, nobody comes in.
谁都不能离开公♥寓♥ 也不要让任何人进来
Okay. Nobody.
好的 任何人都不能
What about Grandma?
奶奶呢
Especially not her.
她更不行
I'm trusting you.
我相信你们哦
Grace, can I come in?
格蕾丝 我能进来吗
No, you may not.
不行 你不能进来
How are the kids?
孩子们怎么样啊
One piece, I hope.
没缺胳膊少腿吧
You hear there was another shooting over there in Copeland Park?
你听说了吗 科普兰公园发生了另一起枪击案
Three dead young men.
死了三个年轻男子
I don't know.
不知道怎么回事
Just seems like whatever we do...
就好像不论我们做什么
You with your coalition, me with the FBI, you know...
你们协会的人 我们联邦调查局
The violence, it just never seems to stop.
这些暴♥力♥好像永远都不会停息
You know that word, "apophasis"?
你知道那个词吗 阴否阳述
It's like when you bring up a delicate subject
就好像你提起一个微妙的话题
by claiming not to bring up said subject.
却声称不打算提这个话题
It's like, you know, mentioning without mentioning.
就好像"只字不提地提及了"
I'll give you an example.
我给你举个例子
I don't need to say that your sons are responsible
我不需要说你的儿子们
for those three corpses over there in Copeland Park
要为科普兰公园那三具尸体负责
'cause you and I both know
因为你我都知道
that Kelvin and Anton are fuckin' murderers.
凯尔文和安东都他妈是杀人凶手了
You watch your words when you talk about my family in my house.
在我家对我家人品头论足 你嘴巴还是放干净点
Oops.
哎呀
Everyone always forgets the shoes.
鞋子总是被人忽略
I don't know why, but they do.
我也不知道为什么 但事实如此
You have the right to remain silent, Nana.
你有权保持沉默 婆婆
She ask for a lawyer?
她找律师了吗
Not yet.
还没
Make any calls?
有给谁打电♥话♥吗
Not a word.
一声不吭呢
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表