剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
It takes a lot of anger to settle a score.
打击报复的前提是积怨已久
A measure of strength, too. But here's the thing.
还要有能耐起事 可问题是
There's always gonna be a new score,
总会有新的事端
new chain of young Black bodies bleeding out on the street.
又一个个黑人小伙会横尸街头
Now, you may not care whether you die or live another day,
你可能不介意自己的死活
but my hunch is, your mother does.
可在我看来 你妈妈介意
Don't bring my mother into this.
别把我妈牵扯进来
Well, it's a long history of women,
女人和母亲们
mothers nurturing the living, mourning the dead.
总是有着吊死抚生的传统
Marys, the Mary Magdalenes, the...
像什么圣母玛利亚之类的...
You seem to be on a fishing expedition.
你像是在做寻罪调查
Are you gonna charge my client with something?
靠这能起诉我的委托人吗
Eventually I am.
最终我会的
I will,
之所以我会
'cause Junior's gonna live, and when he wakes up,
是因为朱尼尔保住了命 等他醒了
he's gonna tell me everything that happened.
他会告诉我事情真♥相♥
What you did.
和你所做的一切
Mr. Ward, please ask Mr. Campbell
沃德先生 请询问坎贝尔先生
something relevant to tonight's arrest.
与今晚拘捕有关的事情
Otherwise, this sad attempt at an interrogation is over.
否则还是断了你可笑的审讯打算吧
Unless you'd like to discuss the bruises on his face?
不然你想要谈谈他脸上的淤青吗
He resisted arrest.
那是因为他拒捕
I'd like to see the police report.
我要看警方的报告
I heard it was a boxing match. You lost.
听说有场拳击比赛 你输了
That's bullshit.
放屁
You know, Socrates said, "Know thyself,"
苏格拉底说过 "要了解你自己"
but we don't all get the opportunity to do that, do we, now?
可不是每个人都有了解自己的机会 对不对
To know ourselves, to grow into ourselves?
通过了解自己 成为更好的自己的机会
Take Raina Allen... Little girl who died
像是雷娜·艾伦... 那个在情人节当天
in the crossfire on Valentine's Day.
丧生于火拼中的流弹的小女孩
She'll never know what being a teenager means.
她永远也不会知道青少年生活的意义
My client is not here to discuss Raina Allen.
我的委托人不是来这讨论雷娜·艾伦的
Now, unless you have evidence of the contrary,
如果你没有相反证据证明
I suggest you stick to the matters at hand.
那你还是先专注于眼前事吧
Damn.
这话给劲
You must think it's a fucking joke?
你一定觉得我他妈在说笑吧
Funny thing is, I know how this ends,
好笑的是 我倒知道这事会怎么了结
and trust me, you don't get the last laugh.
相信我 到时候你就笑不出来了
Didn't know you were a smoker.
我还不知道你会抽烟
I quit after I got pregnant with Anton.
怀了安东之后就戒了
This is a once-a-year, stress-induced indulgence
你看到的是一年一次压力引起的
you're witnessing.
放纵时刻
Grace, I... I hope you know
格蕾丝 我... 我希望你知道
how much this means to me, having you,
能有你帮我 对我的意义有多大
this little girl I've known forever, looking out for my family.
这个我看着长大的小女孩 如今守护我的家人
I say this with the utmost respect for you.
我下面说这些话真的不是对您不敬
Wake up.
但请您清醒一点
How do both of your sons end up arrested, both of them?
哪有那么巧的事 让你两个儿子全被警♥察♥逮了
Anton was caught with an unlicensed gun and crack cocaine.
安东是因为无证持枪和持毒被捕的
He resisted arrest. Says the BPD.
他还拒捕 都是波士顿警方一言之词
Profiling happens all the time to all of us.
我们黑人被针对是家常便饭了
Well, maybe not as much in the South End.
波士顿南边可能还更明显
Please don't make me apologize for my privilege.
别让我为自己的特权道歉
I'm using my privilege to help your son.
正是有了这些特权我才能帮助你儿子
Not every attorney will give a damn
不是每个律师都会在乎
about another young Black man facing ten to 15 years
又一个因为枪♥支♥和毒品
for a guns and drugs charge.
面临十到十五年指控的年轻黑人
You sound like your mother...
你这话讲得...
after she turned her back on the movement.
和你那背叛了黑人运动的妈妈一模一样
Okay.
好吧
I'm gonna pretend like I didn't hear that
您刚说的我可以装没听见
and continue to do my job, which I'm excellent at.
我也会继续我擅长的工作 为你儿子辩护
But in the meanwhile, reassess
可与此同时 请您好好想想
and get your goddamn house in order.
别再祸起萧墙了
Good morning.
早上好
Tell me why you felt the need
能说说昨晚你为什么
to throw the evil eye at Maeve last night.
非不给梅芙好脸色看吗
She's alone. No family nearby.
她一个人 无亲无故的
Jen... why do you give a shit about this woman?
珍... 你管这女的干嘛呢
There's a war going on over there, Jackie.
她家乡正在发生战争 杰基
Catholic against Protestant.
天主教与新教的冲突
Not something I like to think about, but...
不是我乐意考虑的事情 可是...
there's blood on the streets.
有生命在逝去
There's blood on the streets here.
这儿不也一样吗
Haven't you noticed? A little girl got shot
没听说吗 情人节当天
in Roxbury, going through her Valentine's Day cards.
一个小女孩在罗克斯伯里被枪杀了
One tragedy doesn't cancel out another.
一场悲剧并不能抵消另一场悲剧
Maeve's a refugee, just like your grandparents were.
梅芙是难民 和你祖父母一样
What the fuck you really after?
你♥他♥妈♥到底想怎样
You know what? No one gave a shit about me when I was alone,
知道吗 我一个人孤零零 独自哭泣时
when I was crying, so, yeah, I want to do something for Maeve.
没人在乎我 所以我想要为梅芙做点什么
I don't know what.
虽然不知道具体做什么
Just, you know, be there, I guess.
起码要陪着她
You weren't alone, Jen.
你没有孤零零的 珍
I took care of things, didn't I?
我不都帮你处理好了吗
Yeah.
是
Yeah, but you never told me how.
是 可你从不告诉是我怎么处理的
We always sort of tiptoe around the subject.
对这个话题总是闭口不谈
What happened to my father?
我爸爸到底怎么样了
Your father did what I told him to and got lost.
你♥爸♥爸做了我让他做的事 然后就人间蒸发了
The same way Clay Roach got lost?
像克雷·洛奇一样人间蒸发了吗
Cath, there you are.
卡茜 你在这儿啊
Wow, it's freezing out here.
好冷啊
Yeah, see, that's what happens, you move to Florida.
看 你搬去佛罗里达就会这样
You become intolerant to the elements.
这儿的天气你就受不了了
You forget that winter in New England's a bona fide bitch.
你忘了新英格兰地区的冬天是个实打实的婊♥子♥
How you doing, Cathy?
你过得好吗 卡茜
Other day, I'm helping Kick with her homework.
前几天 我在辅♥导♥吉可做作业
Social studies, family-tree bullshit.
社会课要求画家谱什么的
And we're taping this picture of Frankie
我们正把弗兰基的照片
to some piece of construction board.
贴在板子上
Something comes over me.
我突然有一种感觉
Before I even know what I'm doing,
等我回过神来
I'm looking up the word "husband"
我正在字典里
in the dictionary.
查"丈夫"这个词的意思
You know what the word "husband" means?
你知道"丈夫"什么意思吗
Keeper of the farm.
农场的守护者
Yeah, that's Frankie.
是 弗兰基就那样
Pitchfork in hand.
拿着干草叉的守护者
Only, now I'm the keeper of the farm.
只是 现在换我是农场的守护者了
I don't have Frankie to complain to
热水器坏的时候
when the water heater don't work
只剩五个鸡蛋
or we're down to our last five eggs or 20 bucks.
或者二十块钱的时候 我没法向弗兰基抱怨了
Half the time, I feel like I'm walking around,
这些日子一半时间里 我都感觉
and I'm missing a limb or a rib.
像是在缺胳膊少腿地行尸走肉
You know, Frankie took the kids here one time...
弗兰基之前带孩子们来过这
to watch the planes fly in and out of Logan.
来看洛根机场起起落落的飞机
And now I'm here.
现在到我来了
I just keep thinking, maybe if I...
我不停地想 可能如果我...
sit here long enough, I can hear him,
在这里坐的够久
just hear his voice.
我就能听到他的声音
You start sadness up, it'll... it'll suck the life out of you.
你只要开始悲伤 就会... 榨干♥你♥的精气神
I know you're half warrior, Cathy, but you...
我知道你是女强人 卡茜
you got to let go sometimes.
可你有时还是要放手
It's freezing.
好冷啊
Yeah.
是
It's also kind of fucking beautiful.
不过这风景也真♥他♥妈♥漂亮
You don't look so good, kid.
你脸色不太好 孩子
Address me, not my son.
跟我说 别跟我儿子搭话
I feel sick to my stomach. I don't want to do this.
我犯恶心 我不想这么做
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表