剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
They came at you, you went at them, they doubled down hard.
他们找你们麻烦 你们反击 他们加倍奉还
Or let me rephrase.
或者我换个说法
Do you want this man to try to kill you again?
你想让他再给你来一枪吗
Did Anton Campbell shoot you?
是不是安东·坎贝尔枪击的你
I'll take your silence as a yes.
我就当你默认了
Well, here's some truth telling for you.
那我给你讲实话吧
You better get him.
你最好快点搞定他
Or else you will? Is that an ultimatum?
不然你就要亲自动手吗 你这是在给我下通牒吗
That's not my kind of justice.
我
Justice is a two-cent word.
正义也是有两面性的
Bitch.
混账
Thanks for dropping in.
真谢谢你来看我了
Marco just got into BU, for fuck's sake.
操他大爷的 马可刚被波士顿大学录取啊
How many of us get into BU from Braxton Summit?
布拉克斯顿顶峰社区能有几个人能被波士顿大学录取
Haven't you figured it out yet?
你还没弄明白吗
This is our BU, baby brother.
我们的社区就是我们的大学 弟弟
Marco was our people. I know.
马可是我们的人 我知道
It ain't enough for you to just know.
只是知道还不行
I'm in here. You out there.
现在我在里边 你是自♥由♥的
Step up. I want to live another day.
该你上了 我还想多活一天
Can I just live another fucking day?
就不能再多活一天吗
All right, Anton?
行不行 安东
When did we become bitches, hanging our head and crying
我们什么时候变怂了 耷拉着脑袋哭哭啼啼的
while them Copeland Crew motherfuckers blow us away?
科普兰帮那群人还盘算着收拾我们呢
They laughing at us.
他们在看我们笑话
If you don't hit back now and hit back hard,
如果你不报复 不狠狠报复
they gonna pick us off and move in on our territory.
他们会把我们干掉 占了我们地盘的
Show these pink-ass niggas what you made of
在被看扁之前
before they make a pussy out of you.
给那些臭黑鬼点颜色看看
So we go for broke and shit?
那我们是要放手一搏了吗
Don't trust nobody but Jermaine.
除了杰梅因谁都别信
Jermaine don't need to be out here, clapping at innocent people.
不能让杰梅因去伤害无辜的人了
Rewind that juvenile thinking for me.
把你那幼稚想法收起来
I don't think I heard what you said.
你根本没懂我的意思
Strays don't just come with the territory, Kelvin.
草民不只是随我们的领地而来 凯尔文
Strays mark the territory.
草民也是领地的标识
Chaos is good business.
混乱有利于生意
Mama was out there, too.
咱妈也在街上游♥行♥
She could've been one of them strays.
她可能就会成为你口中的草民
'Ton.
安东
I thought the whole point of this
我以为你搞这些的目的
was to bust the hell out of Braxton Projects, buy Mom a house.
只是为了搬出那个社区 给妈妈买♥♥栋房♥子
♪ Is my praying in vain? ♪
♪ 我的祈祷是不是徒劳 ♪
♪ Is my labor in vain? ♪
♪ 我的劳作是不是徒劳 ♪
♪ Is my singing in vain? ♪
♪ 我的歌♥唱是不是徒劳 ♪
♪ Is my speaking Is it in vain? ♪
♪ 我的话语是不是徒劳 ♪
♪ No. No, no. Of course not. No, no No No, no, no, no, no ♪
♪ 不 不 不 那当然不是 ♪
♪ Of course not. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. No. ♪
♪ 不 不 不 没错 那当然不是 ♪
♪ No, no. Of course not. ♪
♪ 不 不 不 那当然不是 ♪
♪ No, no, no, no, no, no ♪
♪ 不 不 不 ♪
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表