剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
I raised you with love, with God in your heart.
我是怀着爱把你养大的 你心中应该有信仰
And you're shaming us both right now.
但你现在却让我们蒙羞
You're a man, true,
没错 你现在是个男子汉了
but you're still my baby, and I'm not giving up.
可你还是我的孩子啊 我不会放弃你的
I gotta go.
我得走了
Ooh! Hello, Josh.
你好啊 乔什
Thank you for agreeing to see me.
谢谢你同意见我
My next appointment is down the street.
我下个预约就在街尽头
You have until I get there to make your case.
在我去赴约前 你赶紧说吧
Okay, okay. Here goes.
行 我们边走边说
Look, I thought about our conversation.
我想了下我们之前的谈话
Plus, a few nights ago,
还有几天前
I had a little encounter with Jackie Rohr.
我遇到了杰基·罗尔
I'm going to apologize to Decourcy.
我会跟德库西道歉的
An apology when you want something
有所求的时候才道歉
doesn't qualify as an apology.
称不上是道歉
No, not just because you should accept
不是的 我不只是想让你
our endorsement for City Council.
在竞选市议会上让我们的背书
Look, I screwed up.
之前是我做的不妥
I should have come over to your place,
我应该去你家
discussed the situation in full, not just phoned.
当面告知你们 而不应该在电♥话♥里说
I offended Decourcy, and I'm sorry.
我冒犯了德库西 我很抱歉
But even with all our hard work,
可就算我们拼尽全力
we weren't able to put him in the mayor's office.
也没法让他当上波士顿市长
Straight Irish men have a stranglehold
波士顿的民♥主♥党
on the Democratic Party in Boston.
依旧是爱尔兰裔老白男的天下
I haven't heard anything new so far.
你讲的没一点新东西
My organization needs a candidate like you,
我们需要一个像你这样 能够跨越
who can cross barriers. But you need our base.
这一障碍的候选人 但你也同样需要我们的支持
Even if you garnered every Black vote,
就算你获得所有黑人的选票
it still wouldn't be enough in a citywide election.
在全市范围内的选举中仍旧是不够的
And if our two groups cannibalize each other for scraps,
如果我们同类相食
the people who have always had the power will keep the power.
得逞的还是那些手握权力的人
Stab me in the back the way you did Decourcy,
你要是敢像对德库西那样背叛我
and I will make sure that your Rainbow Coalition
那我肯定 你的彩虹联盟
loses all traction in District 7.
不会在第七区再得到任何支持
Rightfully so.
那是当然
Good.
很好
Now that we understand each other,
既然都把话说开了
I do plan to run for an at-large seat,
我确实打算竞选一个市级的席位
so the fact is, I could use your group's reach.
所以我确实需要你们组织的影响力
We're gonna need all the noise we can make countywide.
我们要在全郡范围内尽量扩大影响力
But before I accept your endorsement,
但是在我接受你们组织的背书之前
I need for you to make a sincere apology to my husband.
你得好好给我老公道歉
Of course.
那是自然
Is that the DA-WITSEC informant file?
是地检证人保护计划的文件吗
I see you're taking your gang task force duties seriously.
我看你对反黑专案组的工作很上心嘛
Fuck the BPD.
去他妈的波士顿警局
And fuck that tiger empress, Shimizu.
那个母老虎清水 也是
I hear she's shitting on you, too.
听说她和你也不对付
Why don't you take one for the team?
要不你为咱牺牲一下
I mean, all she needs is a good... Make all our lives easier.
她不过是寂寞难耐... 牺牲你一个 造福咱全部
Never change, Seanie. One question, Jackie.
你可一点没变 西尼 有个问题 杰基
This, this DA you've got a hard on for, Ward.
就是你看不惯的那个沃德地检官
What'd he do to you?
他对你做了什么
I mean, I looked him up.
我查了下他
Ward made a lot of noise with that St. Clair Commission.
沃德在圣克莱尔委员会时搞得雷厉风行的
Is this the only informant you can find?
你只能找到这么一个线人吗
Miguel Guerrero. He's your best bet.
米格尔·格雷罗 可以说是王牌了
He was one of Ward's informants on a gang case.
他曾是沃德一个帮派案件里的线人
He's... lives in the same neighborhood
和里基·汤森住同一个社区
as Rickey Townsend. He's the same age.
俩人同龄
He's good, Jack.
他很厉害 杰基
You rang?
你找我吗
What have you done for me lately?
你最近有帮我查到东西吗
You mean regarding Decourcy Ward?
你是指德库西·沃德的事吗
As a start.
先说说吧
accuse your accusers of the same thing."
都要指责你的控告者同样的事情"
If you spent half as much time doing your job
如果你花在工作上的时间
as you do talking about doing your job,
有花在吹嘘自己工作上的时间的一半
you wouldn't be in danger of joining your friend Clasby
就不会像你那位好朋友克拉斯比一样
in retirement.
有提前退休的风险
Well, Decourcy Ward was quoted in the press
德库西·沃德的话被媒体引用了
claiming that our Top Echelon Informant Program was corrupt.
他说我们高层线人计划腐♥败♥不堪
So I got my hands on the DA file,
我弄到了地检的文件
and it turns out, we're not the only ones
结果发现 不只有我们
who protect their snitches.
在保护下面的线人
Decourcy let a kid off
德库西为了保住一个线人
in order to shield an informant, Miguel Guerrero.
米格尔·格雷罗 放了一个小孩走
Is this a real story, or are you pulling a coin outta my ear?
确有其事还是你胡编乱造
You wanted results.
调查结果是你要的
Can I get a G?
来一克可♥卡♥因♥
Can you get a G? Yeah, yeah, $60.
买♥♥一克 行 六十块
Okay, yeah, I got $60. You got $60?
行的 六十可以 六十没问题吗
Yeah. Here you go.
对 钱给你
Wow, you're a bad boy. Here you go.
不得了嘛 给你
Thanks.
谢了
Two decks. Two decks?
来两份 两份
Yeah, I thought so.
我猜也是
Yeah. Here ya go.
给你
All right, I'll see you in what, like, 20 minutes?
二十分钟后又来吗
Yeah, fucking Jesus.
真♥他♥妈♥不要命了
Over here.
过来
Jesus Christ.
我天
Life's just one big, long party for you?
你是不是习惯了游戏人间
I need more.
再给我点货
What happened to the last package?
上次给你的那袋呢
Sold, dipshit.
卖♥♥完了啊 你这憨货
Already?
这么快
You're the one who said we were selling H,
是你自己当初说的
not stolen hubcaps, right?
海♥洛♥因♥又不像偷的车轱辘 会卖♥♥得飞快
It was bootleg cigarettes, but yeah.
我说的是走私香烟 但话也没错
Look, I can get you more, but I-I-I can't-I can't
货我可以给你 但不能像之前那样
front it this time. I need the money, so...
先赊给你了 得先给我钱...
What money?
什么钱
Jimmy, I got bills, I got rent,
吉米 我要付账单和房♥租
I got food for my kids, legal fees?
孩子们的肚子得填 还有诉讼费
Yeah. Fucking law suit.
那该死的诉讼案
By the widows of the goddamn dead guards.
我被那几个保安的遗孀起诉
Remember, you're the one
给我记住 我家落到这般田地
who put my family in this fucking cesspool.
都拜你所赐
Yeah, okay.
行吧
I-I also fronted you 5 grand worth of mud, okay?
我还是帮你垫了五千块的货的 对不对
Now, that's-that's-that's me taking the risk, not you.
现在是我在承担风险 不是你
Now, we can work this out-Jeez.
我们一起解决问题 行不行
You gotta listen to me, all right?
你得先听我说
Wait-wait. Cathy, Cathy, Cathy, come back.
等等 卡茜 回来
Just come back here. Okay?
先回来 行吗
Come here.
过来
I told Frankie not to go on the job that day.
我那天让弗兰基别干那票
He didn't listen.
但他没听
You can lie to yourself.
你可以自欺欺人
You lie to yourself all you fucking want.
随你♥他♥妈♥怎么自欺欺人
You do not get to try to explain yourself to me.
这些鬼话我一个字都不会信
If you wanna make good on this...
如果想兑现你的承诺
My parents don't even fucking talk to me.
我父母都和我断了来往
Okay?
懂吗
Do you think I wouldn't fucking change that?
你觉得我不想改变这一切吗
My brother was the only person who didn't think
我哥是唯一一个
I was dog shit. Corie and the girls,
不嫌弃我的人 柯莉和我女儿们
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表