剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
Kind of a nice change of pace, her shutting the fuck up.
她居然闭嘴了 简直判若两人
Yeah. You should follow suit.
是啊 你也学着点
Why Grace Campbell?
怎么会是格蕾丝·坎贝尔
Why-why couldn't anyone else be sitting in that cell?
为什么被拘留的不是其他人
Because she aided and abetted the man that shot your wife.
因为她协助 教唆了朝你妻子开枪的凶手
Look, she's not a criminal.
她不是犯人
She a decent person, indecent situation.
她一向做事得体 只是事急从权
Well, 99% of the time, that's exactly what a criminal is.
基本所有罪犯都是这个情况
Usually, we could only hold her for 48 hours, but...
通常情况下我们只能拘留她四十八小时 但是呢...
If there's exigent circumstances... Shoes covered in blood...
如果通过"紧急搜索"找到证据 比如沾血的鞋什么的
We could detain a suspect for as long as we can justify at trial.
我们可以在找到庭审依据前一直拘留嫌疑人
Now, why change tacks just 'cause it's Grace Campbell?
何必为了格蕾丝·坎贝尔网开一面呢
Let's let the bitch stew.
就慢慢耗呗
♪ By the blood That flowed from thee ♪
♪ 从汝身上流下的血... ♪
♪ That flow from... ♪
♪ 从汝身上... ♪
I got something I need to tell you.
我有事跟你说
Fuck. What happened?
靠 又怎么了
I'm gonna sing a choir solo.
我要在唱诗班表演独唱
Ten o'clock mass this Sunday.
礼拜日十点的弥撒
Jesus Christ, Jen, you deliver good tidings
我的天 珍妮 明明是件好事
like a fucking undertaker.
从你嘴巴讲出来像是要索命一样
Well, with you, good tidings die real fast.
跟你沾了边 总是好景不长
Not this time.
这次不一样
No. I'm proud of you.
这次我为你骄傲
What do you say we celebrate?
要不我们庆祝一下
Caffe Vittoria. You, me, Benny.
咱们一家人去维多利亚咖啡店[波士顿首家意式咖啡馆]
That's sweet, but we can't.
好意我心领了 但是我们去不了
Is that banshee lady coming over again?
那个爱尔兰妖婆又要来吗
No, Maeve will not be joining us.
不 梅芙不会来
Fuck my ass, not your mother.
操他大爷的 该不会是你妈吧
God, no. Please.
天 才不会 你想啥呢
All right, so who?
行吧 那谁要来
Well, Benny invited her friend.
本尼邀请了她的朋友
Faust.
佛斯特
Faust Aquino.
佛斯特·阿基诺
So Faust.
佛斯特
Why the fuck you wearing a tie?
你打这领带 是怎么想的
Dad, how about we try hospitality for a change?
爸 你能不能好客一点
No, I'm-I'm-I'm genuinely interested.
不 我是真的感兴趣
Was the tie your mother's idea?
打领带是你妈妈的主意
Did my daughter tell you to make a good impression?
还是我女儿跟你说要留个好印象
I'm old enough to dress myself, Mr. Rohr.
我也到懂打扮自己的年纪了 罗尔先生
The tie felt appropriate.
系领带更得体
All right. A straight answer.
好吧 倒是坦率
Declarative sentence. I like this kid.
都是陈述句 这孩子我喜欢
We're all thrilled to hear that, Jackie.
你能这么说 我们都很开心 杰基
How about we just, keep on eating?
要不我们就 先吃饭
Well, normally, when people eat, they talk.
正常情况下 大家都是边吃边聊
I didn't offend you, did I, Faust?
我没让你不舒服吧 佛斯特
No, no. Not at all.
没 没 没有的事
Faust. That's a good name.
佛斯特 真是个好名字
It's like that poem.
正如那首诗中所写
"I would myself unto the devil deliver
如果我自己不是一个恶魔
if I were not a devil myself."
我情愿马上向魔鬼卖♥♥身!
Yeah, my full name's "Faustino," actually.
我全名其实是"佛斯蒂诺" 和浮士德不沾边
You shouldn't have said that.
你就不该开口的
Now he's gonna tell us about an Italian mobster
这下他又要大谈特谈
he arrested 20 years ago.
他二十年前抓的意大利黑帮了
And ask if you two are related.
顺便还问问跟你有没有血缘关系
No, no, no, I'm sticking to a polite line of conversation.
不不不 今晚我决定要礼貌待人了
Scout's honor.
以童子军的名义发誓
I am. I am.
我说真的
So Faust... where you going to college, pal?
佛斯特小兄弟 你打算去哪所大学啊
NYU. I hope.
最好能去纽约大学吧
Same as Benny.
和本尼一样
Did you two plan this, or...?
你俩说好的吗 还是...
No, we applied separately. Right.
我们是各申请各的 没错
But I'd be happy if we both ended up there.
但要是我俩都能进 我会很开心
Familiar face in an unfamiliar territory.
人生地不熟 能看到熟脸挺好的
Boston is like a town, and New York's a city.
波士顿像个城镇 但纽约可是个市
You gonna let them shit all over Boston?
你就这么放任他们抹黑波士顿吗
Yeah. You always do.
没错 你不也常干这事吗
I love Boston. It's my home.
我爱波士顿 这里就是我的家
But I'm just ready for something new, you know?
但我只是想尝试下新鲜事物了
Kid.
年轻人
Before you go, let me ask you a question.
你走之前 我问个问题
What would you do if I hit you right here, right now?
如果我现在揍你 你会怎么做
Wait, what?
你说什么
Good answer.
答得不错
You're fucking insane.
你疯了吧
Yeah, usually...
我确实老糊涂了
but if you're gonna be with my daughter,
但你要想和我女儿在一起
I need to know that you can protect her.
我得确定你有能力保护她
Siobhan?
西沃恩
Siobhan.
西沃恩
Siobhan.
西沃恩
Baby, baby, what's wrong?
宝贝 宝贝 你没事吧
What's wrong? Wha... how can I help?
怎么了 到底... 我能帮上忙吗
T-talk to me, baby, please. What's wrong?
跟我说说话 宝宝 到底怎么了
Shit.
妈的
Sh... Siobhan.
西... 西沃恩
Talk to me, please?
能回我一句吗 求你
I need to go to the hospital.
我得去医院
Yeah. Okay.
好 没问题
You want light or dark?
你要淡的还是纯的
Dark.
纯的
Come here.
过来
Ain't this Jimmy's spot?
这不是吉米的地盘儿吗
Jimmy's gone.
吉米死了
From now on, you come find me.
从现在开始 你来找我
And who are you?
你哪位
There ain't no need for names.
我的名字不重要
First, I thought you were a hooker.
我还以为你是个妓♥女♥
Yeah, thanks, asshole.
那我还真谢谢你这王八蛋了
What? I was being nice.
怎么 我是夸你啊
How the fuck is that nice?
这算什么好话吗
Faust was a hit.
佛斯特人挺不错
You said the same thing last night.
这话你昨晚就说过了
What, are you going senile?
怎么 年纪大了健忘了
Yeah, you wish.
你倒是想啊
Be the happiest day of your life you put me in a fucking home.
能把我送去养老院的那天 会是你最开心的一天
Benny likes Faust, Faust likes Benny.
本尼喜欢福斯特 福斯特也喜欢本尼
That's what matters.
这才是最重要的
Do you know in France that you can marry dead people?
你知道在法国 你可以跟死人结婚吗
Yeah, it's got something to do with the,
好像是跟
soldiers or the... the coal miners
士兵还是说煤矿工人
taking care of their loved ones or something. I don't know.
为了照顾他们的亲人什么的有关 我也说不准
I read that, but I can't remember where,
我记不清是在哪看过的了
which probably means that I made the whole thing up.
所以也有可能是我自己编的
I need money, Jackie.
我需要钱 杰基
Okay. For what?
可以 干什么用
To help a friend.
帮一个朋友
She's having a hard time.
她日子过得不太顺
Let me guess, the Irish one.
让我猜猜 是那个爱尔兰人
Maeve. Yeah.
对 梅芙
Okay, yeah, so ju... just to be clear, you don't need money;
行吧 所以说白了 需要钱的不是你
someone you barely fuckin' know needs money.
而是一个你♥他♥妈♥几乎不认识的人
I know the poor girl well enough
我已经足够了解那个可怜的女孩
to wanna make sure that she's okay.
所以才想确保她没事
She's not a girl! She's a grown fuckin' woman.
她不是小女孩了 她你♥妈♥的♥是个成年女人
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表