剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
Dee.
老兄
You say the word,
只要你点头
and I will find Anton Campbell, and he will suffer.
我绝对会揪出安东·坎贝尔 让他吃点苦头
This I promise you. Really?
我向你保证 真的吗
And how would he suffer? How would you make him suffer?
他要吃些什么苦头 你打算怎么让他吃苦头
How would this not come back to me?
做这些事不会查到我头上吗
Big Dig's pouring a lot of concrete.
我多浇点混凝土
No one'll find him.
就不会有事了
No one will know.
也没人会知道
You want me to say yes to you committing a revenge murder?
你觉得我会同意你去搞仇杀吗
What are friends for?
为朋友两肋插刀嘛
You wearing a wire?
你身上戴了窃听器吗
No, that's just fucking insulting.
你这就不够意思了
This is what I get for trying to do you a favor?
我想帮你忙 你就这么对我吗
Jeez, Jack... Jackie.
我的天 杰基
You-you prey on people who are at their most vulnerable.
你总是在别人脆弱的时候把人盯上
That's your MO.
这是你的一贯手段
You got a crooked fucking heart, all right?
你心都是黑的 明白吗
Y-you'd screw me over just to see me get thrown in jail.
你为了把我整进牢里会不遗余力地搞我
Jesus Christ, Dee, this is your wife we're talking about here.
天老爷啊 老兄 这是关乎你老婆的事情
Do you really think I would sink that low?
你真以为我这么没底线吗
You've sunk lower.
你底线比这低的时候多了去了
Dr. Blue to Cardiology.
布卢医生请到心内科
Dr. Blue to Cardiology.
布卢医生请到心内科
Yeah, you're right.
是 你说得对
I am a piece of shit. Who would trust me?
我就人♥渣♥一个 谁会信我呢
What, is this you trying to change?
怎么 你还打算改过自新了吗
Nah, it's more of an adjustment, really.
只是稍作调整而已
Like I said, Siobhan's good people,
我说了 西沃恩是好人
and, I hope she gets better soon,
我希望她快好起来
and I hope you get to take your beautiful wife home.
我也希望你能早点把你漂亮老婆接回家
No, no, shh.
先等下
Before you say a word, there's been a snafu
你开口前 你要明白你那个
in your plans to put me into purgatory.
让我遭罪的计划 有个重大谬误
Snafu?
重大谬误
Who even uses that word anymore?
谁还会这么说话啊
I got a proposition for you.
我有个提议
One, I hold off on using my considerable weight and influence
我先暂停使用我超凡的地位和影响力
to fight this bullshit punitive move of yours,
来对抗你那扯淡的惩罚措施
and, two, you call Putnam
与之相对应的 你联♥系♥帕特南
and ask him to let me track down
让他把抓枪击德库西老婆凶手的活
the man that shot Decourcy Ward's wife.
交给我来做
That's BPD's case.
那是波士顿警方的案子
Not our jurisdiction.
我们没有管辖权
Karen, come on, you're clever enough
卡伦你别闹了 我知道你有法子
to figure out a way to get the ball tossed to us.
把这个案子要过来的
And after you find the shooter,
那等你把这凶手找到了 就算他还是活人
alive, I hope, what happens then?
之后会怎样
I will fade away, like MacArthur.
我会像那个五星上将那样乖乖消失
Doubtful.
我才不信
You lack the DNA to do anything for anyone
除非你有名利可图
unless there is profit or publicity in it for you.
不然你才不会帮别人
You know, the Greeks have a word, λυτρόω.
希腊语里有这么个词
It means "obtain release by the payment of the price."
意思是"收到赎金后释放人♥质♥"
I owe Decourcy Ward.
我欠德库西·沃德的
Why?
为什么
Is it because you fucked him over on that Charlestown case?
因为你在查尔斯顿那案子上坑了他吗
Define "fuck."
什么叫"坑"
Look in the mirror.
你照照镜子就知道了
You initiated this pissing contest between us and the county DA.
我们和地检署的扯皮就是你拱火的
Karen.
卡伦
You spent your first three birthdays
你三岁前
at Manzanar Internment Camp.
都是在曼赞纳拘留营里度过
You know what injustice feels like.
你是知道不公平的感受的
It feels like looking out through that barbed wire
就像在拘留营里边隔着铁丝网
at the Manzanar camps.
眺望外边的世界一样
Well, I'm looking through the barbed wire, too,
我现在也是那种感受
and enough is e-fucking-nough.
并且我忍♥不下去了
I want justice.
我要寻求公平正义
I want justice for Decourcy Ward.
我要给德库西·沃德讨回公平正义
I want justice for his wife.
我要给他老婆讨回公平正义
I mean, what could I possibly gain from this?
我能从这里边捞点什么呢
You're clever enough to figure out a way.
你鬼点子多的很 会想出来的
Jesus Christ, the one time
我就纳闷了 我难得一次
I try to do what's right, and I get more shit
想做点好事
than any of the shit I've ever given.
这滋味还不如做坏事来得痛快
Am I gonna regret this?
你会让我后悔吗
From where I'm sitting, it's hard to tell.
就我看来 很难说
Lady.
女士
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
Came to give you what you want.
来给你想要的东西啊
I thought your boss said you weren't gonna do business with me.
你们头儿不是说不想跟我做买♥♥卖♥♥吗
Kelvin? He ain't my boss.
凯尔文才不是我头儿呢
No one is my boss.
我是我自己的头儿
All right.
行吧
Wait here. I'll get your money.
在这等着 我去给你拿钱
What, you don't want to invite me in for a cup of coffee?
怎么了 不请我到你家喝杯咖啡吗
Yeah, no chance.
想得美
Because you got kids?
因为家里有孩子吗
What'd you just say?
你说什么
How'd you know that?
你是怎么知道的
How do you know where I live, anyhow?
话说回来 你怎么知道我住哪的
Be quick. I ain't got all night.
快点 我不会等一晚上
Siobhan. She any better?
西沃恩好点了吗
Why'd you call me?
你找我♥干♥什么
Well, I want to give you the good news.
我想给你点好消息
I asked to be transferred.
我要求调职了
I'm leaving Boston, moving to Lakeville.
我会离开波士顿 调去莱克维尔
You asked to be transferred?
你自愿的
Well, let's just say it was a mutually agreed upon decision.
应该说是我和联邦检察官达成一致的决定吧
So how is she?
所以你老婆怎么样了
In a lot of pain.
还是很痛苦
The questions are starting to come.
但已经开始问我问题了
You haven't told her about Anton yet, that this wasn't random?
你还没告诉她这不是随机杀人 是安东故意的
Fuck.
操蛋了啊
That's gonna be a hard sentence to say out loud.
这话可不太容易说出口
Well, more good news.
下个好消息是
I can lighten the load.
我可以减轻你的负担
The U.S. attorney, in a deft maneuver,
经过联邦检察官的巧妙周♥旋♥
has attached me to Siobhan's shooting.
把西沃恩的枪击案交给我了
I'm running point on this thing with Caysen as my wingman.
这案子由我主要负责 凯森警长协助
We are gonna find this motherfucker and put him away.
我们会把那个混♥蛋♥送进大牢的
Jackie, listen to me.
杰基 你听好了
I don't want you involved on any level.
我希望你压根别插手这个案子
Too late.
太迟了
The fucker lives on federal property.
那混♥蛋♥是住在联邦政♥府♥的公租♥房♥♥里
We were gonna join in anyway.
本来也会是联合搜查
You got no choice. Fuck me.
你没得选 我日
All right, Dee, Dee, Dee, listen to me.
老兄 听我讲
Anton is out there, and he's got a gun.
安东身上还带着枪
I mean, he could show up anywhere, anytime.
他随时都可能找上你
Last year, Tarrant County, Texas, guy opens fire in a courtroom.
去年得州塔兰特郡 有个人因为他的离婚案子
He's pissed off about his divorce or some shit.
判得不合心意 在法庭上拔枪开火
He wounds two judges.
打伤了两个法官
He blows away a couple of ADAs.
还有好几个助理地检官
Predators, they-they don't stop until they eat,
捕食者在尝到血腥前是不会收手的
and this motherfucker, Anton,
那个混账安东
is hungry for your motherfucking blood.
现在是十分渴望你的鲜血
All right, fuck it.
他妈豁出去了
Look, no revenge killings.
不许仇杀
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表