剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
From one piece of shit to another...
搁哪个破地儿不都一样...
you're not missing anything down here.
你不会错过什么人间大事儿的
Nobody came?
没人来吗
The girlfriend.
女朋友来了
I think we missed the rush hour.
我们应该是错过了高峰时间段
When his folks called to tell me, I asked what happened.
他父母给我打电♥话♥的时候 我还问他们怎么了
They said he was shot.
他们说他中弹身亡了
By who? Nobody knows?
但谁开的枪呢 没人知道吗
Not that the who matters.
谁开的枪都不重要
Jimmy was always gonna end up here on the early side of life.
反正吉米横竖都会英年早逝的
What you said... you forgot one thing.
你刚刚说那么多... 但你忘了一件事
His daughters.
他的女儿们
Yeah, they're gonna miss him.
她们会想念他的
Maybe, but, you know, little kids tend to move on pretty quick.
也许吧 但你也知道 小孩子不记事儿的
No sense of yesterday or tomorrow.
他们没有过去和未来的概念
They only know right now.
只知道现在
I know who you are, Mr. Rohr.
我知道你是谁 罗尔先生
And you can go fuck yourself.
你可以去死了
You got a lot of balls, coming into my shop.
你真有种啊 还敢进我的店
I'll be happy to get to the point.
我很乐意直奔主题
Jimmy Ryan was shot, twice.
吉米·莱恩中了两弹
Premeditated murder.
这是蓄意谋杀
Now, I know there are 100 people
据我所知 想干掉他的人
who could've pulled that trigger, but I'm a sucker for symmetry,
起码有三位数 但我是个偏好对称的人
so I'm guessing the finger on that trigger was yours.
所以要我猜 你就是那个扣动扳机的人
Am I right?
我说的没错吧
My face say "idiot" or something?
我脸上是写了"蠢货"俩字吗
Your husband thought he was smart.
你丈夫也觉得自己聪明得很
I thought I was smart, too.
我也觉得自己聪明得很
But sometimes you're too smart.
但有时候聪明反被聪明误
Was that the look you had when you killed your brother-in-law?
你杀自己小叔子的时候也是这幅表情吗
Hear this, Mr. Ward.
听好了 沃德先生
Jimmy was my family.
吉米是我的家人
He was a rat piece of shit, mind you,
他虽然是个废物 但你得知道
but still my family.
他依然是我的家人
Family values, yeah.
家人很重要 是啊
Yeah.
是啊
But you never visited the funeral home.
但你都没去殡仪馆凭吊过他
I checked.
我查过了
And you had motive.
并且你有杀人动机
Jimmy did send Frankie to prison.
吉米确实把弗兰基送进了监狱
Nah, see...
听好了...
I was in the courtroom... you prick.
庭审时我就在现场 你个王八蛋
You sent Frankie to prison, and prison was the end for him.
是你把弗兰基送进监狱的 他这辈子就这么完了
I'm asking you to be honest with me.
我要你跟我讲实话
So I'll start.
所以我也先跟你说实话
I thought about killing Jimmy myself
我自己也想过解决吉米
and not just that day in court.
还不只是在庭审当天那么想过
But shoot him in the face?
但朝他脸上开枪
Fuck. It's the perfect touch.
操了 简直完美的一枪
A deft hand.
枪法熟练
Now, your three kids... They depend solely on you?
你有三个孩子... 是下有小
And their grandparents, too?
还上有老 对吧
Give me one reason not to send you to prison.
给我一个不送你进监狱的理由
Maybe 'cause I'm innocent.
比如我是无辜的
Okay, look, do a little horse trading here.
这样吧 不如我们做个小小的交易
You tell me what Jimmy's been up to.
你告诉我吉米最近在干什么勾当
I keep your kids out of foster care.
我就让你的孩子免于被送去寄养家庭
So you want me to become an informant...
所以你想让我告密...
the thing I hated Jimmy for.
我最讨厌吉米的一点
Irony abounds.
够讽刺吧
What do you care what Jimmy's been up to, anyway?
你怎么关心起吉米的事了
Like I said, symmetry.
我不是说了吗 我喜欢对称
Look, all I know is
我只知道
Jimmy was moving drugs from point A to point B.
吉米从一个地方往另一个地方运送毒品
Got to be more specific.
你得说具体点
Roxbury to Southie.
从罗克斯伯里到南波士顿
Who were the suppliers?
供应商是谁
Couple of Black guys.
两个黑人
Brothers? Maybe.
兄弟俩吗 可能吧
Don't know. Anything's possible.
我也不知道 谁说得准呢
Did Jimmy ever mention a Kelvin or Anton Campbell?
吉米有没有提到过凯尔文或者安东·坎贝尔
Jimmy tended to babble. He mentioned a few names.
吉米喜欢胡言乱语 他提过几个名字
Those might've been two of 'em.
这俩可能是其中之一
There's no way of really knowing.
具体我就不得而知了
Now, you need to get the fuck out of my way,
现在你给我滚得远远的
'cause like you said, I got three mouths to feed,
你也说了 我有三个小孩嗷嗷待哺
and they go from Dr. Jekyll to Mr. Hyde hungry come dinnertime.
等他们饿了 就会从杰科博士变成海德先生
So where are you from?
你是哪里人来着
Dublin? County Cork?
都柏林 还是科克郡
Northern Ireland.
北爱尔兰
Would you be Irish, too, Jackie?
你也是爱尔兰裔吗
I'm Scotch-Irish, which means I'm dying for a drink,
我是苏格兰爱尔兰混血 也就是说我好酒如命
but I'm too cheap to pay for it.
但抠得不愿花钱买♥♥
Well, that puts everything in perspective.
这样就说得通了
You're Protestant, then?
你是新教♥徒♥吧 对不对
No, no. Jackie's a half-assed Catholic.
他还算是个天主教♥徒♥
Yeah, he goes to Mass once a year... Christmas.
不过只在圣诞节的时候才会去做弥撒
And then he's always disappointed that Santa ain't there.
还会因为圣诞老人不在而抱怨
And you, Jenny?
你呢 珍妮
She's 100 percent guinea.
她是纯种意大利非洲佬
Dad, I'm half guinea. Don't forget.
爸爸 我也是有一半意大利血统的 别忘了
Yeah, my family's from Sicily.
没错 我老家在西西里岛
You should see her mother's wedding album.
你该看看她妈的婚礼相册
The faces. Don't listen to him.
简直活脱脱的黑人脸 别听他瞎说
He's just setting himself up to say,
他说这些就是为了铺垫
"There's only three miles of ocean between Italy and Africa."
"意大利和非洲就隔了五公里宽的海"
Well, there is.
这是事实嘛
So your people have been here a while, then?
那你的族人已经在这边定居很长时间了吧
Well, my ma's family landed on Ellis Island turn of the century.
我母亲那边的族人是在本世纪初到的埃利斯岛
And your dad?
那你父亲那边呢
Her father's family swam over with a school of sharks.
她父亲那边的族人是和鲨鱼一块游过来的
Well, I think the Italians are beautiful people.
我觉得意大利人是体面的民族
Unlike the Irish.
不像爱尔兰人
Dirty, drunken bloodsuckers.
全是脏兮兮醉醺醺的寄生虫
Jesus, Jackie, you know what? You're being an asshole.
杰基 你真的很混♥蛋♥
Okay? Maeve is my guest.
梅芙是我请来的客人
No, not... not to worry, Jenny.
没事 不要紧的 珍妮
Would you happen to have any Irish whiskey?
您家里不会碰巧有爱尔兰威士忌吧
No, no, no, keep going.
别停啊 继续弹
It makes me wish I'd have learned
这让我觉得
how to play an instrument as a kid.
小时候能学门乐器该多好
Not the piano.
倒不是学钢琴
The tuba. Something boisterous.
学点像像大号♥之类的 喧闹点的乐器
Well, there's still time.
也还为时不晚
You can take lessons yourself.
你可以自学
Or... maybe somewhere down the line,
或者说过些日子
you can learn with someone else.
你和"别人"一起学
How was your day?
你今天过得怎样
Honestly, this is the best part.
说实话 简直不能再棒了
Your Honor, please ask the witness to answer the question.
法官大人 请让证人回答问题
Well, Jimmy Ryan's face was blown off.
吉米·莱恩被一枪爆头
Yeah.
没错
You know, when I first heard the news, I was...
我刚听到这消息时 我心中真是...
I don't know, I was-I was something-something like... happy.
五味杂陈 不过也有些欣喜
That's his karma.
他那是因果报应
We pay a price in this world for frayed loyalties.
背叛忠诚是会付出代价的
What, you not joining me?
你不喝一杯吗
Not right now.
等会再说
All right.
行吧
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表