剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
We will need twice as many trees.
树的数量要两倍以上
Agent Rohr.
罗尔探员
A subpoena for the Tenants' Association financial records.
这是搜查租户协会银行账户的传票
Grace, I'm here out of respect to give you the heads-up
格蕾丝 我是出于敬意才先提醒你
about a target letter that's coming your way.
你很快会收到一封约谈信
You're under investigation for embezzlement
你因涉嫌挪用联邦政♥府♥资金
for stealing from the United States government.
将被调查
Excuse me for a moment.
失陪一下
On the upside, I got some sway with the U.S. Attorney's office.
但好在我在联邦检察署还有些关系
I could make this whole inquiry hit a dead end,
能帮你搅黄这次调查
I mean, if you tell me right now where Anton is.
只要你告诉我安东的下落就行
I can't do that 'cause I don't know.
我没法告诉你 因为我不知道
You could find him.
但你能找到他
That bail money long gone,
保释金那么大数目
sooner or later, you're gonna get caught,
这个缺口迟早会被发现
either by me or by the IRS.
不是被我就是被国税局
You're gonna have no place left to turn.
到时候你就无处遁形了
If I was you, I would cut my losses right now.
要我是你 现在就会及时止损
You really want to sacrifice everything you've built,
你真打算牺牲你达成的这一切
everything that you've worked on,
一直以来的心血
just to save an ungrateful son?
就为了一个忘恩负义的逆子吗
There you go jumping to conclusions again.
你又来结果论了
You do not know my son.
你根本不了解我儿子
I know enough.
我了解得足够多了
I would rather die than to let my boy...
我宁愿死 也不会让我无辜的儿子
My innocent boy... suffer.
无端受苦
You want to talk about suffering?
你想说受苦的事情吗
Siobhan Quays was shot.
西沃恩·吉斯被枪击了
Raina Allen before that.
雷娜·艾伦也是
A child, for fuck's sake.
她还是个孩子啊
Tell me, who's your innocent boy gonna hurt next?
你那无辜的儿子下一个残害的对象是谁啊
My son had nothing to do with any of that.
这些事都和我儿子无关
We know the Allens.
我们和艾伦一家很熟络
Anton, Kelvin, and I were saddened by Raina's death.
我们一家人都为雷娜的死感到难过
My sons visited her parents...
我儿子们去探望了她的父母
The bullet that killed Raina Allen
要了雷娜性命的子弹的弹道
and the bullet that they pulled from Siobhan's shoulder
和击穿西沃恩肩膀的子弹弹道
came from the same gun... Anton's gun, which we have.
都来自同一把枪... 被存为物证的安东的枪
These are dated over a month ago.
这些都是一个月前的了
It's all we got.
反正就这些
We work quarterly.
我们是按季度汇总的
Well, I guess I'm gonna have to subpoena the bank.
那我得拿传票去银行问问看了
I hear you're applying for that HUD grant.
听说你在申请住房♥和城市发展部的补助
Twenty million dollars, wow, that's a nice chunk of change
两千万美元 说不定真能给布拉克斯顿顶峰社区
for the Braxton Summit Projects.
带来改变的机会呢
Folks are gonna celebrate the woman
居民都歌♥颂你这个
that was able to secure that kind of grant?
拿到补助的伟大女人吧
Maybe even overlook her wrongdoings.
说不定对她的恶事都能睁只眼闭只眼
I got strings I could pull, Grace.
我是有能耐的 格蕾丝
I could pull hard.
有很大的能耐
But again... I need to know where Anton is.
不过话说回来... 我只想知道安东的下落
Again, I don't know.
我也确实不知道
So retract your statement.
撤回你作的证也行
I told the truth.
我说的是实话
Not gonna be much help to your boys behind bars in Danbury...
你这样做 对你俩儿子在监狱的几十年余生...
for the next decade.
可不太妙啊
Father.
神父
Jenny. Hi.
你好 珍妮
Do you have a minute? Of course.
你有空吗 当然
Okay.
行
Hear you might be singing a solo this Sunday?
听说你要在礼拜日独唱啊
That's grand.
可是大场面啊
Yeah, don't expect too much.
别抱太高的期待了
You here for a pep talk, then?
你是来找我给你打气的吗
No, actually, I need some advice.
其实我需要点建议
All right, I'll do my best.
行 我会尽我所能的
Um... I... I-I think a friend of mine is in trouble.
我有个朋友应该是遇上麻烦了
I don't want to gossip, but I...
我不是想当大嘴巴什么的...
I want to help, so I feel kind of stuck.
只是想帮帮忙 但不知道何从下手
Well, I'm afraid I can't give good counsel
你说得这么含糊
if you don't tell me a bit more.
我也没办法提供什么帮助啊
When I say trouble, I mean, I... I think she may be, in danger.
与其说麻烦... 不如说是有危险
But... this really is about a friend.
这只是我朋友的事
Not me, I swear.
真不是我
You still have to be more specific.
你得再说的具体一点
She, she sings in the choir with me.
她和我都是唱诗队的
The friend... it's Maeve.
就是... 梅芙
But, last night this guy, attacked her.
昨晚有个人袭击了她
And I... you know, I tried to help,
我想帮下忙
but she told me that he was an ex,
她却说那只是她的前任
but, you know, I'm not so sure about that.
但我看上去不像
But it was... it was scary.
当时真的挺惊险的
And I know I have no right to ask, but has she confided in you
我知道我无权过问 但她有没有向你告解过
or told you if anything's wrong?
倾诉过什么事
I mean, 'cause I just want to be ready
我只想在她需要帮助时
in case she needs my help.
做好准备
Jenny, I say this as your friend, not as your priest.
珍妮 我下面这话是把你当朋友告诉你的 而不是作为牧师
Do not get involved.
不要牵扯太深
Stay away from that woman.
离那个女人远一点
This is Maeve's own struggle, not yours.
这是梅芙自己的难事 不是你的
You cannot take that on.
你不应承受那样的负担
But as a good Catholic, I should... No.
但作为一个好基♥督♥徒 我该... 别
She's a good person.
她是个好人
But maybe she's not good for you.
对你来说不一定
Car's in the shop.
车子还在局里
You don't have to tell me that. I know the car's evidence.
你不必告诉我 我知道那是证物
You want to sit in the back?
你想坐后排吗
No, Decourcy, I don't.
不 德库西 我不想
Here.
来
Our escort?
那是我们的安保吗
Yeah. You need some help?
是 你要帮忙吗
The nurse was telling you how to care for the wound
护士告诉你怎么处理伤口的办法
'cause she was assuming that you're gonna be
是因为她认为你会在家
the one who's there for me.
来照顾我
You weren't even listening.
可你心不在焉的
Sorry if I wasn't taking notes, Siobhan,
抱歉没能记下来 西沃恩
but you want to question whether or not I'm there for you?
但你真的在质疑我有没有照顾你吗
Every moment of every day,
我每分每秒
I'm trying to bring Anton Campbell to justice.
都在想着让安东·坎贝尔伏法
Justice or is this vengeance?
你是想让他伏法 还是单纯为了复仇
We have everything to lose and nothing to gain from revenge.
复仇只会让你得不偿失
Your family is right here with you, alive.
活生生的家人就在你身边
You shouldn't even be leaving the house.
你本来就该老实待在家里的
Come on, Siobhan.
别这样 西沃恩
That sick son of a bitch wants to kill you.
那狗混账可是想杀了你啊
How long you been here?
你在这多久了
We have to talk.
我们得谈谈
Look, your thoughts, your feelings are yours, okay?
你的想法和感受都是你自己的 这我明白
You don't have to share 'em with anyone,
你不必和其他人分享
especially not some crazy lady waiting outside your house.
尤其像我这种蹲在你家门外的疯大姐
But you're safe with me, okay?
但你可以相信我 好吗
You can tell me anything if you want.
你可以对我倾诉
Look, I know the weight of holding on to pain, okay?
我知道忍♥受痛苦很沉重
Holding on so tight that bottling it up
因为太过沉重 所以闭口不谈
feels like the only option,
似乎成了唯一的选择
like that-that secret is actually who you are.
就像你现在守着的那个秘密一样
But you know what? It doesn't have to be.
但其实不必要这样的
Listen, it's nice what you're saying,
我很感激你能告诉我这些
but not all secrets are the same.
但不是所有的秘密都一样的
Look, the first time I saw you, you were crying, okay?
我第一次见到你的时候 你在哭
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表