剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
What, for stealing what you stole?
因为偷了你的赃款吗
Does your boss know about all the cash
我们藏在地下室的那些钱
we got hidden in the basement?
你上司知道吗
That's getaway money, Jen.
那是我们的跑路钱 珍
You weren't supposed to touch it unless it's a fucking emergency.
除非碰上紧急情况 不然你碰都不该碰的
Do you know how pathetic it is
你没觉得有跑路钱这件事
that we even have getaway money, Jackie?
本身就很可悲了吗 杰基
But I didn't take that, okay?
但我没动那些钱 行了不
So back off.
别那么紧张
I went to the bank, and I made a withdrawal from the account
我是去银行 从我们夫妻共用了二十几年的账户里
that we been sharing for 20 goddamn years.
取的那笔钱
I did a good deed!
我是做的好事
And I feel good about that, so shut up and let me have this.
并且我还感觉很不错 所以请你把嘴闭上让我享受下
That woman is a con artist, Jen.
那女的简直巧舌如簧 珍
You got fleeced as usual.
和之前一样 你又挨宰了
And by the way, that midlife crisis tattoo of yours?
再说了 你那个中年危机纹身
That's what's fucking pathetic!
简直可悲透顶
Yeah, you didn't say that in the bedroom!
你在床上可不是这么说的
Hi, Mama.
妈妈
Kelvin's been asleep since I got here.
我来了之后 凯尔文一直都睡着
He all right?
他好点了吗
He lost a lot of blood.
他失了很多血
Is he gonna die?
他会死吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I've been praying every five minutes, begging and bargaining.
我每隔五分钟就会祈祷 祈求上天能放过他
Maybe it's time for a hospital.
得让他住院才行了
Why'd you shoot Siobhan?
你为什么要枪击西沃恩
I didn't.
我没有
And I'll do it again and again
我会一直打下去
till I knock the lying out of you!
直到你停止撒谎
If I say anything, you become an accomplice after the fact.
我要是说实话 你就成了共犯了
Do you have any idea where I just came from?
你知道我刚刚经历了什么吗
I'm already an accomplice.
我早就是共犯了
I didn't know Siobhan was in the car.
我不知道西沃恩在车里
That doesn't answer my question.
你没回答我的问题
Her husband was gonna keep coming after us.
她丈夫会一直找我麻烦的
He wasn't gonna stop.
他没打算停手
I had to push back to protect our fam... You failed, Anton!
为了保护我们家我必须反击... 你早就失败了 安东
I made a mess, and I don't know how to clean this one up.
我搞砸了 这次我不知道该怎么办了
But if there's anything I can do
但如果能有办法
to get you to stop walking around, hating me...
能让你不再焦急 不再恨我...
You're right.
你说得对
Kelvin does need to go to a hospital.
凯尔文必须住院治疗了
Out of state would be safer.
去州外会安全一点
St. Veno Wall is in Providence.
去普罗维登斯的圣维诺墙医院
All right, let's go.
行 动身吧
When he wakes up.
先等他醒了
Afram said we could borrow his car.
阿夫拉姆说我们可以借他的车
The police will be looking for yours.
你的车早就被警方盯上了
And after that, you and me, we're done.
这事之后 我们就断绝关系
What are you doing?
你干嘛呢
You can't hear your pitch when your stomach's growling.
不吃饱怎么能把高音唱上去呢
Aw, what a nice surprise.
真是个惊喜呢
Thanks, darling.
谢谢你 亲爱的
You know, I'll start with coffee.
我先喝咖啡吧
You should avoid hot and cold when you're trying to sing.
要唱歌♥的话 不能把冷食和熟食混着吃
Bad for the throat.
对喉咙不好
Drink water. No ice.
喝点不加冰的水最好
How the hell do you know that?
你怎么知道这些东西的
Books.
书上写的
Wow, you really are your father's child.
你简直是你♥爸♥爸的亲闺女
I'm not sure that's a compliment.
这听上去也不像是表扬
Have you seen him this morning?
你早上有见到他吗
He was gone before I woke up.
我起床前他就出门了
Maybe he went to church early, got the good seat.
说不定是去教堂占好位置了
Yeah.
也许吧
♪ Mi, mi, mi, mi, mi, mi, mi, mi I can do this, I can do this ♪
♪ 我能行 我能行 ♪♪ ♪
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你能来陪我
Thanks for including me.
谢谢你邀请我
Is your dad coming?
你♥爸♥爸会来吗
He fuckin' better.
他最好会来
And for the deceased, for the sick, and for all those
让我们为逝去的人 生病的人
unable to be here today, let us pray to the Lord.
还有今天无法到场的人 一起祈祷
Lord, hear my prayer.
主 聆听吾之祈祷
♪ Jesus, savior, hear our cry. Thou wert suffering ♪
♪ 仁慈的主啊 聆听我们的呼声 汝正受苦 ♪
♪ Once as we. Hear the loving Litany. We thy children ♪
♪ 如我们曾经一般 聆听我们的虔诚祷告 是我们这些主的孩子 ♪
♪ Sing to thee. By the blood that flowed from thee ♪
♪ 在歌♥颂您 从汝身上流下的血 ♪
♪ In thy bitter agony. By the scourge, so meekly borne ♪
♪ 会是多么痛苦 如此这番的痛苦 汝欣然承受 ♪
♪ By thy purple robe of scorn. Jesus, savior, hear our cry ♪
♪ 以紫袍之身轻视它 仁慈的主啊 聆听我们的呼声 ♪
♪ Thou wert suffering once as we. Hear the loving Litany ♪
♪ 汝正受苦 如我们曾经一般 聆听我们的虔诚祷告 ♪
♪ We thy children sing to thee ♪
♪ 是我们这些主的孩子 在歌♥颂您 ♪
♪ Street's disciple, my raps are trifle ♪
♪ 街头是我的信仰 我的说唱微不足道 ♪
♪ I shoot slugs from my brain just like a rifle ♪
♪ 我的大脑能像枪一般打出子弹 ♪
♪ Stampede the stage, I leave the microphone split ♪
♪ 技惊四座后 我抛下麦克风 ♪
♪ Play Mr. Tuffy while I'm on some Pretty Tone shit ♪
♪ 吸点好货的同时听着好曲 ♪
♪ Verbal assassin, my architect pleases ♪
♪ 我是言语的刺客 建筑大♥师♥ ♪
♪ When I was 12, I went to hell for snuffing Jesus ♪
♪ 十二岁就因为呛基♥督♥入了地狱 ♪
♪ Nasty Nas is a rebel to America ♪
♪ 纳斯是美国的反叛偶像 ♪
♪ Police murderer, I'm causing hysteria ♪
♪ 警♥察♥是凶犯 我会引发躁动 ♪
♪ Science is dropped, my raps are toxic ♪
♪ 没得道理 我的说唱能毒死你 ♪
♪ My voice box locks and excels like a rocket ♪
♪ 我的音箱像是火箭主体 ♪
♪ It's like that y'all, that y'all, that y'all ♪
♪ 就这么回事 ♪
♪ That y'all that y'all, That y'all, That's all! ♪
♪ 就是这么回事 ♪
♪ Fatal is merciful and they curse me ♪
♪ 命运对我仁慈 他们却诅咒我 ♪
♪ When I grip the mic, I show no mercy ♪
♪ 所以等我拿上麦克风 我定会毫不留情 ♪
♪ I got heart, I rip the party apart ♪
♪ 我一上心 就会引爆派对 ♪
♪ From the seams and hem 'em up, Like bell-bottom jeans ♪
♪ 从上到下 像是条烂喇叭裤 ♪
♪ But you get done, you get blues like 501 ♪
♪ 但等我虐完 就是经典的李维斯牛仔裤 ♪
♪ Brothers are live, but I bet ya I'm liver, son ♪
♪ 大伙都躁起来了 但我还是中心 ♪
♪ So round up your crew and entourage ♪
♪ 带上你的随从小兵们都过来吧 ♪
♪ And let the God merciful just take charge ♪
♪ 让上帝保佑他们不会死相悲惨 ♪
♪ Yo, it's like that y'all. That y'all that y'all ♪
♪ 就这么回事 ♪
♪ That y'all that y'all... ♪
♪ 就是这么回事 ♪
Hi, Mama.
妈妈
Hi, Anton.
安东
Kelvin good?
凯尔文还好吗
He's in the car.
他在车里
Got him some breakfast.
我给他买♥♥了早饭
That was sweet of you.
你很贴心嘛
When did it get so fancy around here?
这地方什么时候变那么高大上了
New money, new houses, new people.
有了新资金 建了新房♥子 搬来了新的人 自然好起来了
Remember Kelvin used to mess around down here?
还记得凯尔文小时候经常来这打闹吗
Came home crying 'cause Anthony Bruno ripped his "He-Man" shirt.
跑回家来哭鼻子 说安东尼·布鲁诺把他的希曼T恤撕破了
Vaguely.
依稀记得吧
I used to tease him for crying like a baby,
我那会逗他 说他哭得像个婴儿
and you told me, "Shut up or help."
你告诉我 “要么闭嘴 要么去帮忙”
So I went to school the next day, smacked the Bruno kid around,
所以第二天到学校 我就把那个叫布鲁诺的小孩揍了
they had you come pick me up.
学校还让你来领人
I thought you were gonna whup my ass in the car.
我当时以为你在车里就会把我打一顿
You never said nothing.
但你什么都没说
So I'm thinking,
所以我想
"She gonna wait till we get home
等回家了
and really hit me with some preaching."
我肯定有好果子吃了
So we walked in the door.
等我们走到家门口
You still ain't talking, so I asked you, "Am I in trouble?"
你还是没开腔 我就问你 "我闯祸了吗"
and you say, "You don't fight with your family.
你说 "不要只想着为家人出头"
You fight for them."
"要为了更远大的目标帮助家人"
Then you went back to work.
之后你就又去工作了
You were cold for that one, Mama.
你那一幕简直帅极了 妈妈
I'm okay.
我没事
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表