剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表
you're probably not gonna make it to the station.
可能就不是进局子那么简单了
No. Ward's good people.
不 沃德是好人
Powerful share today.
你今天的分享很有力
I don't know.
哪有的事
I don't exactly feel like a fountain of wisdom
我才戒酒293天
after only 293 days of sobriety.
还算不上什么智慧的源泉
Your 10-month chip is nothing to scoff at.
能坚持十个月可不是闹着玩的
A lotta people don't get three months
很多人第一次参加项目
their first time through the program.
三个月都坚持不下来
Thanks.
谢谢
Susan, this is my mom, Jenny.
苏珊 这是我妈妈 珍妮
Your daughter inspired the group today.
你女儿今天鼓舞了大家
She's doing tough work.
她很努力
Steps eight and nine are the hardest.
戒酒的第八和第九阶段是最难的
Well, I'm really proud of her.
我很为她骄傲
So I'll, see you at home.
那我们回家见了
Yeah.
好
Susan, it was good to meet you.
苏珊 很高兴认识你
You, too.
我也是
So how is step nine going?
那第九阶段做得如何
I made an amends with my mom.
我修复了和妈妈的关系
My dad... he's not really a feelings guy.
我爸... 他不太愿意倾吐心声
You're perceptive, and determined.
你有洞察力 也有决心
You'll find a way.
你会想到办法的
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Do you want me to get you a glass of water, or...
要我给你倒杯水吗 还是...
You know, I've got some tissues.
我这儿有纸巾
No, no, no, thanks. I'm completely shattered.
不 谢谢了 我完全崩溃了
And I'm late for rehearsal.
而且排练我要迟到了
Wildly going to the body.
疯狂地冲向对方
He avoids a quick jab from the right...
他躲过了右侧的快速猛击...
Catches a left hook right on the side of the head.
接住了头侧的一记左勾拳
What a counter...
漂亮的反击...
Whatcha stressing bout?
你在焦虑什么
They had shit on you, you'd still be in lockup.
他们真有你什么把柄 你这会儿还在大牢里
This Junior Senegal shit.
那个朱尼尔·塞内加尔的破事
Believe you me, he's a dead man.
相信你哥我 他死定了
How?
能行吗
If we move on him, cops will know where to look.
如果我们对他下手 警♥察♥就会查到蛛丝马迹
Don't even trip.
这你别担心
He fucked with my family.
他敢动我的家人
You think I'ma let this shit slide?
你觉得我会就这么算了吗
I'm telling you, we too hot.
跟你说了 我们太惹眼了
Why don't we just... let niggas know he's a snitch?
为什么要不干脆就... 让其他人知道他告了密
Let his own people push him out?
让他自己帮派的人清理他
There is some shit you gotta handle yourself.
有些事情必须要亲自动手
You don't gotta be there, though.
不过你最近不能抛头露面
Five-0's on you anyway.
毕竟警♥察♥都还盯着你的
What?
又怎么了
That prosecutor was asking about Raina.
那个检察官一直在问雷娜的事情
Yeah? And?
是吗 然后呢
Mighta been my bullet.
说可能会是我的子弹
Bullets were coming from all angles, B.
子弹都是从四面八方来的 老弟
None of us will ever know.
没有人会知道是谁打中了她
Was in the building.
到这有事
Thought I'd stop by and say, "Hi."
想着该顺便过来打个招呼
Something tells me I'm about to get a poker shoved up my prostate.
我感觉我要被人瞎搞了
Kid named Rickey Townsend will testify that Decourcy Ward
一个叫里基·汤森的小孩会出庭作证
let him off easy,
说德库西·沃德为了保护
to protect an informant you have working a gang case.
手里一桩帮派案件的线人 轻易就把他释放了
This has the stench of Jackie Rohr.
听起来像杰基·罗尔的臭点子
Decourcy Ward doesn't smell so sweet either.
德库西·沃德也不是什么好东西
He went over to the hospital
他跑去医院
and was asking about what happened to Holly Gunner.
对霍莉·冈纳的情况问东问西
You really willing to let Ward's incompetence
你真的希望让沃德的无能和自负
and ego reflect on this office?
影响地检办公室吗
Ego? Yeah, I've been trying
他自负吗 是
to get Ward to fall in line for over a year now.
我是花了一年多时间让沃德守规矩
He, like you, is a fucking incarnated migraine.
像你一样 他也真♥他♥妈♥的让人头疼
Even so, if you think he's incompetent,
尽管如此 但你要说他无能
you're in for a rude awakening.
那你就等着大吃一惊吧
I'm just here to help your son, Mrs. Townsend.
我来是为了帮助你的儿子 汤森太太
Sure.
当然
There he is now. Yeah.
说曹操曹操到
It's like I told him.
就像我之前告诉他的
That cop is gonna come after him,
那个警♥察♥会找他麻烦的
but if he listens to me, we could prevent that.
不过他要是听我的 就不会有那麻烦事
Mr. Ward did right by me.
沃德先生对我很好
Well, everybody has their reasons.
每个人都有自己的理由
Now you have yours.
现在你有了自己的
I'm not going to lie. You gonna do what I say.
我不会撒谎的 你要照我说的做
Your father and I allow you to go to that school, don't we?
是你♥爸♥爸和我供你上那所学校的吧
You don't have a job.
除非你能工作挣钱了
You don't pitch in around here.
就别在这里指手画脚
Mama, for what?
妈妈 凭什么
I didn't even do anything. I just...
我什么都没做 我只是...
Don't raise your voice at me in this house.
不要在家里对我大声讲话
Ma, please. Don't make me lie.
妈 拜托 别让我撒谎
He'll say what you need him to say.
他会按你要求来说的
No, I won't!
不 我不会
What!
什么
I-I'm sorry...
对不起...
You're gonna disrespect me in front of a stranger?
你敢在陌生人面前对我不敬吗
I'm sorry.
对不起
When are you gonna stop acting like a naive little boy,
什么时候你才能别那么幼稚
and get your shit together, Ricky?
振作起来呢 里基
I'm tired of this.
我真的受够你了
I'm not one of your little gang friends on the street.
我不是你帮派里的那些小伙伴
I know. I'm your mama...
我知道 我是你妈...
♪ Where is the ritual? ♪
♪ 礼节去了哪里 ♪
♪ And tell me where Where is the taste? ♪
♪ 告诉我 品味去了哪里 ♪
♪ Someday ♪
♪ 某一天 ♪
♪ There'll be a cure for pain ♪
♪ 会有痛苦的解药 ♪
♪ That's the day ♪
♪ 就在那天 ♪
♪ I throw my drugs away ♪
♪ 我要把我的毒品都扔掉 ♪
♪ When they find a cure for pain ♪
♪ 当他们找到痛苦的解药 ♪
♪ When they find a cure for pain ♪
♪ 当他们找到痛苦的解药 ♪
♪ When they find a cure, when they find a cure For pain ♪
♪ 当他们找到痛苦的解药 当他们找到痛苦的解药 ♪
You gonna help me, or what?
你到底要不要帮我
Are we gonna pretend like today never happened?
早先的事要装没发生吗
Siobhan, I'm using every bit of patience I have
西沃恩 我用尽了耐心
to not scream at you for taking Kelvin's case.
不想因为凯尔文的案子跟你发火
Excuse me? I could scream the same damn thing.
有没有搞错 忍♥住不发火的是我才对
I'm a public prosecutor. I try the cases assigned to me.
我是公诉人 分配给我的案子我只有接着
You get to decide which cases are worthwhile
你是可以决定什么案子值得调查
and which ones aren't.
什么案子不值得查的
You wanna go down that path? Or can't we just agree
你打算一直吵下去吗 还是说咱们彼此都承认
that I'm doing what I gotta do for me, and so are you?
我们都是在做觉得应该做的事
This is a much bigger conversation than "agree to disagree."
这不只只是"求同存异"那么简单
I know. But I'm hungry.
我知道 可我饿了
And if we ring the bell on this prize fight, baby,
亲爱的 如果我们真要展开来吵
I'ma be too agitated to eat. So...
这饭可能就吃不下去了 所以...
here... here, here, all right?
先把这些摆好 可以吗
Something someone said today reminded me.
今天有个人说的话提醒了我
My north star and your north star used to be identical.
以前我们俩的目标是一致的
I wanna make sure we still share that.
我希望我们现在也还在同一战线上
You know, Josh came by my office and apologized.
乔什来我办公室给我道歉了
Wish I coulda been there to hear him whimper.
我当时能在场听他声泪俱下就好了
He said he came to see you first.
他说他先来见过你了
A little heads-up would've been nice.
不觉得该跟我说一声吗
剧集 | 山巅之城 | 导航列表